MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Hi girls, so I'm here, too,...lol...*waves*...

Thanks for creating this thread...they are so sweet and I love their chemistry...

I also love the fact that he is so comfortable with her...so like most of you I hope they will be together for real...

My favorite BTS: of course their filming of the last scene...since it was such an intense scene it could easy have been awkward for both of them...just imagine yourself kissing someone for such a long time and so passionate if you do't like him...but our couple was just g.r.e.a.t and it was sizzling hot...and their embarrassment afterwards was even more charming...cause you can only feel embarressed if you like each other or else you only take it cool...lol...at least that's what I think...kekeke...

My favorite scene: wuaaaahhh...this is truly a hard question...I can't decide cause actually I have favorite scenes in every episode...hahaha...but the peak for me is the kiss in the rain...no the honeymoon kiss....no the kiss in the rain...no the other one...or was it the back hug...or the CPR?...I simply can't decide...so they are my favorite sceneS...lol...

Yup, I'm so looking forward to their YT special and all their promos...I hope we get to see alot of sweetness!...And of course my dream would be another drama together in the future...

So hwaiting minjoong lovers! Let's have fun together, ne?...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the bts inside the car. my favourite bts, they are just so natural together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev-NET34TD8 credit KIMHYUNJOONGPERFECT

and playful kiss interview (watch from 5:22 coz he is holding the microphone for her and she always laugh at his joke.)

credit JangKissSubs

enjoy :w00t:

i love the chemistry between KHJ and JSM...im so happy there were so much kisses in PK..and im glad there is going to be YT special because it's so hard to move on with this series...

well my favorite discussion in soompi about PK is hahaha the bed scene aka KHJ's leg on JSM hahaha that was making me post weird thoughts hahaha but in a good way hahaha..

At last a thread for this very adorable and lovely couple. Can't have enough of this couple since PK ended. So looking forward to the PK youtube special. I just hope during the promotional tours coming late this year, both of them are not too busy so they can promote together. I wonder if they will be coming here in the Philippines when it's time to promote here (crossing my fingers).

Again thanks for creating this thread.

MinJoong Couple FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh ok everyone keeps talking about the bts in the car but I haven't seen it yet -____- can someone please put the link up?!!???

anyways my FAVE scene would be between the honeymoon scene and the kiss in the rain :D lol

ohhh no I topped a page and have nothing to add :( sorryyy

Go to http://immisschievous.wordpress.com. There are heaps of fancams posted there. They seem to get along quite well. Must be hard for them.. some of the scenes are quite cheesy...but they are supposed to depict a married couple I guess.

Guest LOLyzel

this is the bts inside the car. my favourite bts, they are just so natural together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev-NET34TD8  credit KIMHYUNJOONGPERFECT

Sorry to cut your post.

Haha, this my fave bts too. So much better than the actual broadcast.

But I was just wondering, did anyone else notice that 'jump' on the screen around 2:23? I don't know if it its just the camera shaking or if they cut the video.

If they did cut the video, then I'm assuming that kiss was probably longer. Hahahah, my fangirl self is getting ideas ....

Guest Leopoldine

I also heard the kiss in the car was longer than the video. :w00t:

I love the BTS car scene. Their laughing were so cuteeeee!!!! And the kiss was hot hot.

It's really really rare to see a real kiss on K-drama. Generally, it's just lip-touching, mouth fermely closed :D

KHJ & JSM really did a great job as Seung Jo and Ha Ni.

Thanks Nozomi06 for the SM interview link. She seems really down to earth. Love her!

Does anyone know if the event with KHJ's fan was subbed? I'd really like to know what they're all saying.

Im so glad that there is a minjoong thread hehe , ive become such a big fan of these 2. What i like the most about the couple is how so min brings a smile on hyun joong face hehe, ive never seen him so relaxed. I watched him in BBF but dnt knw why he was too serious all the time hehe, but in PK hes loosened up alot and i think maybe thats coz of so min hehe. Im probly the only one that thinks this way lol, i guess it has to do with the fact i love them 2gether so im kinda abit delusional lol.

Im so glad that there is a minjoong thread hehe ,  ive become such a big fan of these 2.   What i like the most about the couple is how so min  brings a smile on hyun joong face hehe, ive never seen him so relaxed.  I watched him in BBF but dnt knw why he was too serious all the time hehe, but in PK hes loosened up alot and i think maybe thats coz of so min  hehe. Im probly the only one that thinks this way lol, i guess it  has to do with the fact i love them 2gether so im kinda abit delusional lol.

Agree! KHJ was stiff as a board BTS in BOF and had no chemistry with Goh Hye Sun at all. In this drama, they looked good together in photos and laughed a lot together BTS. Looked like they had a ball of a time despite the ratings.There are 2 BTS in the car, one of which he just drew her face close to do the kiss; just like what one would do in real life.

Guest Kiddo214

MinJoong? As in you gals support Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong in real life as a couple, but not their respective couple in Playful Kiss? If so, I don't think this topic is allowed.

Guest bebeqeen

oh, really love them so much!!!!

they look great together.

miss them so much. If only they could join a show together!

cam't wait for YT's edition.....blush.gif

Guest xxraqSTAR

to those who can't get over of our minjoong couple in PK, why don't you watch with me, with this MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLp1MFGm-8g

a compilation of all their kiss and hug scene ^^

MinJoong? As in you gals support Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong in real life as a couple, but not their respective couple in Playful Kiss? If so, I don't think this topic is allowed.

of course not, we also love/support them as seung jo and ha ni..

and besides you cannot support a certain character in a drama without supporting the person who portray them.

we all support them as a couple, as individual and as SEUNG JO AND HA NI :)

Guest hyuniezlove

love this couple too after PK <3<3<3.and hope two of them can promote in my country .and they can standing near each other,cause we in indonesia love them sooooooo much.

Guest Leopoldine

to those who can't get over of our minjoong couple in PK, why don't you watch with me, with this MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLp1MFGm-8g

a compilation of all their kiss and hug scene ^^

of course not, we also love/support them as seung jo and ha ni..

and besides you cannot support a certain character in a drama without supporting the person who portray them.

we all support them as a couple, as individual and as SEUNG JO AND HA NI :)

Agreed. Anyway, I think it doesn't sound right to call them JoNi (sounds like Joondi). :P

MinJoong is mainly based on their characters as Seung Jo and Ha Ni. So we actually support them for their characters. Supporting them as KHJ and JSM is let's say, just a plus. Just my point of view.

Archived