[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we got married ratings drop since adam couple left.. its a good chance for oh my school to grab those extra ratings and start increasing to prevent from being cancelled...

Guest sunny_dance

the don't laugh segment with HaHa was hilarious!

what was the whole exchange with the spiderman joke?

who is she by the way, she looks very familiar from somewhere...

Guest love_song

IDK.. I love this Show! but some parts are boring.. it's sad to hear that the ratings are poor, First i thought Could it be that bad?then i sstarted to watch it and it was decent, there were moments when it was funny and boring. I have to say Hongki, Min, the dude from SJ (sorry i forgot what's his name), the MCs and Simon D brings this show life.. the othercast are just ok.. Oh yeah i didn't care for the loveline stuff.. it's weird they have it in the first place

u mean eunhyuk? yeah he's variety show veteran....

i guess u cant have all entertaining member there.. have to have some lousy one so others can excel...

this is wad i hate abt korean shows sometimes,they like to do loveline.. some are good but most are bad and they still forced to do it..

some loveline like jihyo and gary in running man are so natural and well loved,they say it wasnt planned,it just happened naturally..

so far i only watched ep 7 subbed from kbsworld though,i hope the chemistry between the lesser members especially will improve to work together and bring a much better show...

i think everyone agree tat the loveline is iritating.. they shud remove it... its not entertaining at all,a waste of screentime..

agree tat minho is not suited to this type of variety show... i enjoy watching him in dream team..

Sorry, but I think the love lines are enjoyable to watch.

Especially Simon D and Min's.

simon d and min are not considered loveline i think... i enjoy watching both of them arguing and interacting... both are really entertaining... glad they are there...

i cant find a single memorable entertaining moment on minho and eunso together other than just look good for camera...

I dunno, I thought the latest episode wasn't as good. Without Hongki, Simon D doesn't have a lot of golden moments either. I think either have Hongki or Taesung, Simon D would be so much better. Minho wasn't there either, boo.

I love Gyuri and Haha, but there was no chemistry with the other members. Haha is way closer to the MC than the members anyway. The math game was hella boring, except for some parts, like Gyuri's 1x6=1, but otherwise, it was meh. The Don't Laugh segment was a lot better, it was funnier and more entertaining, but then again, only 2 of the members actually participated.

It's a shame that I dont see HaHa anywhere these days; it kinda makes me wish for an Xman revival (or that show that they were trying, OhBrothers?).

I liked this episode but I'm heavily Simon D and Gyuri (and Tony Ahn) biased so I think that's what keeps me watching lol.

I like the suggestion that idiort gave; WGM honestly should've been axed after the third rotation; I feel like they've been running on luck so far. I'm a Kim Jung Min and Khuntoria fan so it's been okay so far. It serves me well because I'm watching it abroad. I guess people in korea dont have the same luck ratings wise.

It's sad though that some of my favorite recent shows are lagging heavily in the ratings: oh my school, hot brothers, etc.

Guest riri_jkt

hi all,

i only watched 2 episodes of this show so far.. *keep forgetting the air time in KBSworld*..

the first one i watched (*dont know the epi number*): the class captain election.. whoa ! its so refreshing.. i dont know whether it was scripted but the q&a session was hilarious.. simon d and tae sung were seems like a normal person attacking min ho.. hahaha.. i was quite disappointed with hongki because he did not choose his team leader in the end..

and the second one, i just watched the epi now in kbs world, where they had the bare face session and creating the love line... one of them : between min ho n eunseo.... the way the other cast laughing out loud, rolled on their back, during min ho and eunseo love calls was hilarious... because that would be something i would also do.. so funny..

so far, what i like about the show, that it tries to show that the idol are just normal person.. but if the rating in korea is not good.. yeah, maybe people there dont like to see the real person in the idol.. and quite possibly it also hurt to imagine love begin in a reality show hahaha...

just a note, i love when jeremy ups hongki sang 'good words' during the love line game... so funny... reminded me of the yab days...

cheers

Guest adikkeluangman

Mothers of MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Rainbow’s Jae Kyung scheme to get them together?

In the most recent episode of “100 Points out of 100”, the mothers of MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Rainbow’s Jae Kyung shared their hopes for their idol-children’s future spouses. A potential candidate in Lee Joon’s mother’s eyes? It’s none other than Rainbow’s Jae Kyung!

When asked by the MCs if she could see Jae Kyung as a future daughter-in-law, Lee Joon’s mother warmly answered that “You can never guess what will happen with people,” and invited Jae Kyung to call. Likewise, Jae Kyung’s mother also seemed to approve of the match.

But what does the ‘groom’, Lee Joon think? Responding to her son’s teases of her cooking skills (or lack thereof), Lee Joon’s mother retorted that Jae Kyung’s mother is an excellent cook. “Only one person in the marriage needs to cook”, she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Though wedding bells seem far off, the blushes, embarrassment, and awkward exchanges shared between Lee Joon and Jae Kyung were enough to make any watching fan (and scheming mother) hope. The episode will air on February 5th at 5:15 KST.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/mothers-of-mblaqs-lee-joon-and-rainbow%E2%80%99s-jae-kyung-scheme-to-get-them-together

KARA’s Gyuri to appear on “100 Points Out of 100″ as scheduled

Although the dispute between members of KARA and DSP Media is attracting unusual attention, KARA’s Park Gyuri will still appear on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points Out of 100” on January 29th.

Except for the Japanese drama recording, all of KARA’s domestic schedules have been canceled, and as a result, Gyuri’s appearance on the 29th is expected to attract much interest.

According to the producers, Gyuri recorded the contents of the episode before KARA’s dispute with the agency was publicized, so controversial material will likely not be found.

During the recording of “100 Points out of 100″, Gyuri truthfully revealed secrets she wanted to keep hidden.

In this episode, the theme was “raising endurance”, and guests had to share moments in their lives where they had to show endurance. Gyuri revealed an experience where she endured through terrible pain in her foot because she had to wear height insoles.

She stated, “I wore height insoles because I thought, as an unnie (older sister), I had to look more mature and taller than maknae (youngest) Jiyoung. Even though my feet felt like they were about to explode because of the high height insoles, I still had to endure and perform on stage.”

This episode will air on the 29th at 5:15 PM.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/karas-gyuri-to-appear-on-100-points-out-of-100-as-scheduled

Lee Hongki + hot honey + hair…?

“Pretty boyband” FT Island is currently gaining much popularity abroad in Japan. However, on an upcoming episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100″, Lee Hong Ki shared an interesting experience he had to go through.

Speaking about the topic of “growing patience”, the guests had to take turns sharing experiences where patience was tested.

After Miss Korea Kim Joo Ri shared her painful experience of having to remove all the hair on her body, Lee Hong Ki revealed that he had to go through a similar experience himself.

Infamous for his thick leg hair, Hongki said that he had to shave for a pictorial where he had to wear shorts. In order to get rid of his unwanted hairy legs, he had to pour hot honey from his waist to his feet and ripped out all of his hair with a single piece of tape.

After listening to Hongki’s story, Haha commented, “Only monkeys have hair starting from their waists!”, and brought the set to laughter.

This episode will be aired on January 29th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/lee-hongki-hot-honey-hair

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Kyung Jin is a straight A+ student

Ever wondered who is the smartest comedian? Well recently, Kim Kyung Jin nabbed that title for himself after it was revealed that he was a straight A+ student.

On the upcoming broadcast of “100 Points Out of 100,” Kim Kyung Jin arrived on-set with a special guest – his mother! During a discussion about children and bragging parents, Kim Kyung Jin’s mother proudly showed off her son’s grades and scholarship receipts to the rest of the studio.

All the grades on his report card were straight A+’s, and he received full scholarships for 4 years. Not only that, but he has also acquired many certificates from the various competitions he attended.

Shocking everyone there, Kim Kyung Jin immediately became ranked as a “Mother’s friend’s son” (a term often used by Asian parents when they compare their child with their parents’ friend’s child who is perfect in every way).

At that time, Kim Kyung Jin’s mother truthfully revealed, “I didn’t even dream that Kim Kyung Jin would become a comedian. I wanted him to become a doctor.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kim-kyung-jin-is-a-straight-a-student

Guest adikkeluangman

KARA’s Gyuri transforms from a ‘goddess’ into ‘the monkey king’

On January 29th, KARA’s Gyuri guested on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100” and amused viewers with her exaggerated transformation.

Haha and Gyuri were invited as ‘new entrance’ students and took part in games that tested one’s patience. Some of the challenges included math, holding in your laughter, and stacking cans. Haha and Gyuri were pitted against each other and had to draw teams; the losing team was forced to make an ugly transformation as the consequence.

Unfortunately, Gyuri’s team (Kim Juri, Lee Seok Hoon, miss A’s Min, and Rainbow’s Jaekyung) lost their challenge, and they were taken away to hair and make-up.

When they came back out, viewers were bowled over by everyone’s 360° transformations, but it was Gyuri’s in particular who brought in the laughs.

‘Goddess Gyuri’ re-emerged from the make-up room with a unibrow and an old-school beard. The look was complete with an inverted widow’s peak and messy hair, which led many to comment that she looked like ‘the monkey king’.

The winning castmates teased them by shouting, “You’re all so ugly!” Gyuri’s team replied that they hadn’t seen their transformations yet, and expressed immediate surprise after checking their reflections in the cameras.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/karas-gyuri-transforms-from-a-goddess-into-the-monkey-king

i've just finished watching epi 8 oh my school ( kbs hard sub )..

I don't really like Min Ho and Eunseo couple.. like seriously -.-".. LOL.. but i like their truth or dare game.. only that..

I personally would like to see Tony and Kim Juri make up :).. they really suit each other, plus they are both single and are old enough to get married :P.. xD..

I wonder, why does Eunhyuk is not shown?.. they didn't tell if he's busy or what.. -.-".. that makes me scramble -.-"..

and another thing, Min and Simon D are great, i don't see them as a couple line but.. i saw them as a best friend =].. really really cool when they are together..

the show just live up with them..

Hong Ki is kinda cute but annoying some time , Tae Song he cares too much about his face LOL.. but he's funny :)

overall. this show is still in my heart ( not the first though ).. the first one is always 2d1n xD!

It's a shame that I dont see HaHa anywhere these days; it kinda makes me wish for an Xman revival (or that show that they were trying, OhBrothers?).

I liked this episode but I'm heavily Simon D and Gyuri (and Tony Ahn) biased so I think that's what keeps me watching lol.

I like the suggestion that idiort gave; WGM honestly should've been axed after the third rotation; I feel like they've been running on luck so far. I'm a Kim Jung Min and Khuntoria fan so it's been okay so far. It serves me well because I'm watching it abroad. I guess people in korea dont have the same luck ratings wise.

It's sad though that some of my favorite recent shows are lagging heavily in the ratings: oh my school, hot brothers, etc.

haha is on running man and infinite challenge. Simon D has to be on every episode or it will be boring.

Guest adikkeluangman

Simon D’s doppelganger is his brother?

Simon D of Supreme Team recently had his brother make an appearance on KBS2TV’s “100 Points out of 100“.

On the episode, a special corner was created to celebrate the Lunar New Year, called “Find My Friend’s Mom.” For the corner, the cast members were tasked to find each other’s family members.

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, Rainbow’s Jaekyung, FT Island’s Hongki, comedian Kim Kyung Jin’s mothers, along with Miss A’s Min’s grandma appeared. However, Simon D’s younger brother particularly attracted the most attention.

Mirroring Simon D’s appearance, Jung Ki Hoon appeared using the same dialect as his older brother, talking and even walking like him.

His sense of humor was very similar to Simon D’s, making everyone in the studio laugh. When Jaekyung and T-ara’s Soyeon gave the other moms hugs and kisses, he jokingly said that they were his younger sisters and got hugs from them as well.

Additionally, families of the other cast members appeared and shared their own unique stories.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/simon-ds-doppelganger-is-his-brother

Min, Hongki, and Hyosung’s shocking transformations!

miss A’s Min, SECRET’s Hyosung, and FT Island’s Hongki revealed their shocking makeup on a recent episode of ”100 Points out of 100“.

The episode featured a corner where the cast members had to sing and play games with their parents.

However, after playing all the games, the losing team had to put on shocking makeup in front of the parents as punishment. In the end, Min, Hongki, Kim Kyung Jin, and Hyosung unveiled their look of a tacky ahjumma.

Min was the first to reveal her transformation with a giant mole on her face, dancing comically to a song. After Min, Hyosung revealed her overwhelming makeup, making everyone laugh.

The last idol transformation was Hongki, he sheepishly revealed his makeup and was unable to lift up his face due to much embarrassment.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/min-hongki-and-hyosungs-shocking-transformations

The Minho/Eunseo stuff is getting very annoying really. It just feels so forced. Especially on Eunseo's part, it's like she has no choice but to roll with it while Minho does everything he can to play it up.

I think the highlights of the show are Simon D, Min, and Hongki. They're the most energetic and contribute the most.

Speaking of lovelines, I prefer the subtleness of Min and Hongki :lol:

Archived