[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

I wonder why this show as such poor ratings.  Its a great offering by KBS, which is think is much better than some of their other shows.  On the other hand, I'm surprised Star King is still so high!  huh.gif

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why this show as such poor ratings.  Its a great offering by KBS, which is think is much better than some of their other shows.  On the other hand, I'm surprised Star King is still so high!  *quoted image*

100/100 for sure has its funny moments but if you remember a few episodes back, MC Park Myung Soo did joke that all his previous shows where he was main MC (other than Happy Together where actually Yoo Jae Suk is the main man), the ratings were low and the shows eventually got cancelled. Perhaps unknown to many viewers outside of Korea, PMS was joking AND telling the truth at the same time. You'd notice that 100/100 is not sticking to its old original format but even now every couple of shows is being re-invented, and this is a direct response to try to jack up its low ratings. Even Tony An joked recently that he's been told not to use his former slogan that he yelled at the beginning of the show.

How desperate are the KBS PDs in raking up this show's ratings? Well, they're bringing in an additional MC (which I never liked bcos she's so unfunny on Invincible Youth) and even some of the original starters for Oh My School are now gone and been replaced by more "gag" men. Minho is totally being wasted here unlike the past where at least he was a star attraction (flashback to his 'musical segment' with SNSD Yuri) but nowadays the camera shows Minho laughing MORE than he is talking.

If I were you, I wouldn't compare this show to Star King because SK is one of Korea's iconic variety shows which has been running since 2007. Star King offers real talent by real people and the performances can be as eclectic and unusual all the way to the mainstream. There is REAL variety in SK unlike 100/100 which is still trying to find its identity. I'm sure you know Kang Ho Dong helms SK and when you put Park Myung Soo up against KHD, there isn't much anyone can say about PMS. Back in the good old days of X MAN, both Park Kyung Lim & Park Myung Soo were underlings to the indomitable pair of Yoo Jae Suk & Kang Ho Dong.

Anyway I still watch 100/100 because I'm a sucker for Kim Jae Kyung as well as the two other pretty ladies who were regulars but now they too have been replaced. The day they replace Kim Jae Kyung is the day I stop watching this show.

Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee’s Onew shows off a special talent on ‘100 Points Out of 100′

SHINee’s Onew recently showed off a special talent with his fingers.

Onew was a special guest MC on the February 26th broadcast of KBS2TV’s ‘100 Points Out of 100.’ During one of the segments, comedian Park Myung Soo made a comment in regards to Onew stating, “I was shocked when I recently felt Onew’s finger flicking power.” Simon D also chimed in stating, “I’ve also experienced it and it’s awesome,” complimenting Onew on his finger flicking skills.

Onew was then issued a challenge to crack a walnut with his finger flicking and he successfully shattered the walnut into two pieces.

After this exhibition of finger flicking power, Park Myung Soo started acting nervously. The other guests on the show also tried their hand at cracking the walnut via finger-flicking but failed to do so.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/shinees-onew-shows-off-a-special-talent-on-100-points-out-of-100

Park Myung Soo feels threatened by SHINee’s Onew’s comedic skills

Entertainment giant, Park Myung Soo, was recently pushed out of the limelight by SHINee’s Onew’s hilarious comedic skills.

Breaking walnuts with his fingers wasn’t the only thing Onew was doing on the February 26th broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100.” During a segment in the episode, Park Myung Soo stated, “He stole many of my moments during ‘Happy Together.’ I was hoping to never see him again.”

To this, Onew replied, “Ah, yes, I see” and went on to display colorful reactions and a quick wit for ad-libs, once again showing off his emceeing skills during the episode.

Meanwhile, Onew surprised everyone on the show with his ‘ddak-bam’ (flicking one’s forehead by pulling back your middle finger and snapping it) skills – even cracking a walnut).

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/park-myung-soo-feels-threatened-by-shinees-onews-comedic-skills

Guest asadal

100/100 for sure has its funny moments but if you remember a few episodes back, MC Park Myung Soo did joke that all his previous shows where he was main MC (other than Happy Together where actually Yoo Jae Suk is the main man), the ratings were low and the shows eventually got cancelled. Perhaps unknown to many viewers outside of Korea, PMS was joking AND telling the truth at the same time. You'd notice that 100/100 is not sticking to its old original format but even now every couple of shows is being re-invented, and this is a direct response to try to jack up its low ratings. Even Tony An joked recently that he's been told not to use his former slogan that he yelled at the beginning of the show.

How desperate are the KBS PDs in raking up this show's ratings? Well, they're bringing in an additional MC (which I never liked bcos she's so unfunny on Invincible Youth) and even some of the original starters for Oh My School are now gone and been replaced by more "gag" men. Minho is totally being wasted here unlike the past where at least he was a star attraction (flashback to his 'musical segment' with SNSD Yuri) but nowadays the camera shows Minho laughing MORE than he is talking.

If I were you, I wouldn't compare this show to Star King because SK is one of Korea's iconic variety shows which has been running since 2007. Star King offers real talent by real people and the performances can be as eclectic and unusual all the way to the mainstream. There is REAL variety in SK unlike 100/100 which is still trying to find its identity. I'm sure you know Kang Ho Dong helms SK and when you put Park Myung Soo up against KHD, there isn't much anyone can say about PMS. Back in the good old days of X MAN, both Park Kyung Lim & Park Myung Soo were underlings to the indomitable pair of Yoo Jae Suk & Kang Ho Dong.

Anyway I still watch 100/100 because I'm a sucker for Kim Jae Kyung as well as the two other pretty ladies who were regulars but now they too have been replaced. The day they replace Kim Jae Kyung is the day I stop watching this show.

repped. YooKang Line forever!!!!!!!!! The Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong pair goes as far as 2001 when they were in the MC Challenge. Such a funny show but it got replaced with X Man.

Son Eun So, gawd she was hot. Don't know why she was dropped or stop appearing. Jae Kyung got replaced already I think. A shame. Great rack.

You should catch the latest eppy though, it has Kim Min ji <33333333333333333333 and Jun Hyosung <33333333333333333333

Guest resendes75

repped. YooKang Line forever!!!!!!!!! The Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong pair goes as far as 2001 when they were in the MC Challenge. Such a funny show but it got replaced with X Man.

Son Eun So, gawd she was hot. Don't know why she was dropped or stop appearing.

Yeah, she was hot, but she had no personality nor was she funny.

Jae Kyung got replaced already I think. A shame. Great rack.

Are you serious? What the hell, she's beautiful and entertaining. Why must they always mess around with what works. But is this definite? How many episodes has she missed. I watch the show here in the USA on KBS World. So we are a bit behind on the episodes. Who are the current fixed cast members?

Guest asadal

Have you watched the the eppy where Simon D brings his little brother? After that (or around that time), no more Jae Kyung

Who are the current fixed cast members?

Four MC's, Park Myung Soo, Park Kyung Lim, Tony An, and Kim Shin Young

Chung Myung Hoon, Simon D, Hyosung, Boram, and Min seem to be permanent fixtures. Although if it's anything like SGB, expect rotations.

Guest timpa

Have you watched the the eppy where Simon D brings his little brother? After that (or around that time), no more Jae Kyung

Chung Myung Hoon, Simon D, Hyosung, Boram, and Min seem to be permanent fixtures. Although if it's anything like SGB, expect rotations.

It's Soyeon from T-ara not Boram and I think Lee Joon is a 'fixed' guest, he wasn't on an episode the previous week or two because he was sick.

Honestly other than the now four MC's the only two permanent cast I'd say are Min & Simon D since everyone else has changed from the first episode. I think you're right about comparing it to SGB since I think you saw the 'bell line' on SGB have 2 members who stayed for an extremely long time (Jung Juri and Kim Taehyun) and then two other spots who would fluctuate, but appear for several weeks (months) at a time.

But yea I don't think Jae Kyung is part of the show anymore. Rainbow isn't really doing anything ATM, she's not sick and hasn't been on in like a month. They did say whoever won class leader would be fixed on the show for like 6 months, but guess not.

I do think the show has been extremely funny the past few weeks. I hope word of mouth gets around and people start checking it out more so ratings can go up.

Guest asadal

Opps you're right, it's Soyeon. *self-mutilates*

I do think the show has been extremely funny the past few weeks. I hope word of mouth gets around and people start checking it out more so ratings can go up.

Me too, especially the 'extreme' part. It's that funny guys. I had a lot of laugh-out-loud moments from these last eppies. And it has HYOSUNG!!!! <333333333 Kim Min Ji was on it today too! 백점만점 <333333333333333333

Since the news report is out . . . Related News Report on Ratings (Googles Translated)

Shows in the same time-belt on Saturdays (Ratings for 5 March 2011)

KBS - Oh! My School (4.5%)

MBC - WGM Season 2 (8.3%)

SBS - Star Junior Show (11.4%)

KBS - National Heroes ~ On Your Command, Sir! (6.2%)

MBC - Infinity Challenge (16.6%)

SBS - Star King (13.5%)

Guest adikkeluangman

Cast of ‘100 Points Out of 100′ dances to SHINee’s “Ring Ding Dong”

Having originally aired on February 26th, a clip from school variety show ‘100 Points Out of 100‘ is heating up the internet. The clip shows all the cast members from the show dancing to SHINee’s ‘Ring Ding Dong‘.

Onew first teaches B2ST’s Yoseob, officially known as the program’s ‘dance copy machine’, the popular dance and the two hit it off. miss A’s Min then jumps out to the stage, showing off her own powerful version of the dance to everyone’s delight.

The atmosphere gets hot, and the entire cast decides to jump in, with Tony Ahn dancing to his oily version, while Shin Young shows off her ‘ahjumma’ style. The clip ends with everyone dancing to ‘Ring Ding Dong’, Bollywood style.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/cast-of-100-points-out-of-100-dances-to-shinees-ring-ding-dong

Yoseob and Onew have an English battle on ‘100 Points out of 100′

On a recent episode of KBS2TV’s ‘100 Points out of 100‘, SHINee’s Onew and B2ST’s Yoseob had their English skills tested by the cast members.

MC Park Myung Soo tested the two idols’ English by asking them to pronounce ‘Would you like something to drink?’ Onew said the line fluently while Yoseob stumbled over it, and the cast jeered over his ‘poor’ English skills. The cast called it the ‘English that you learn when you happen to make money quickly’.

Then they sang Eric Benet’s “The Last Time“, and Yoseob was criticized again at his poor pronunciation of ‘at all’. This time the cast made fun of him for making it sound like ‘ero’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoseob-and-onew-have-an-english-battle-on-100-points-out-of-100

Guest resendes75

Last weeks episode that they aired here in the States was the one with Gyuri of Kara was a guest and they played multiplication game standing in the buckets of ice water. They air new episodes on Monday nights.

That's a shame about Jae Kyung. I really liked her. Thanks for the info on the current fixed cast. I see you didnt list Lee Hongki? He had great chemistry with Simon D. Cant believe he's gone as well.

Guest idiort

shinhwa dongwan guy is really witty,how i wish he replace tony for real...

in this episode,PMS is damn funny....

the singing song from english segment is very funny as well...

really hope the koreans will give this show a try and boost up the ratings to prevent cancellation...

shinhwa dongwan guy is really witty,how i wish he replace tony for real...

in this episode,PMS is damn funny....

the singing song from english segment is very funny as well...

really hope the koreans will give this show a try and boost up the ratings to prevent cancellation...

Though I like Tony An, I have to agree that Dongwan is more entertaining. I really like him on ep 12 lol.

By the way, the only reason I keep on watching the show is Lee Seok Hoon of SG Wannabe, and due to his schedule, I don't know whether I keep watching the show or not -_-

I thought I would like Kim Shinyoung on this show, but she tries to put the spotlight on herself too much. Aside from that, this show has been getting better and better. I'm watching the older episodes now (I started from ep 8 when Soyeon joined) and I'm enjoying them, but ep 10 and onwards have been the best for me.

Really enjoying Soyeon, Hyosung, and Simon D. Min seems to be getting less screen time. Can't blame the PD though...we've all seen her kkab dances fifteen times. I just wish Seokhoon was on the show more.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Shin Young surprises 2AM’s Jinwoon with a kiss on ‘100 Points out of 100′

On a recent broadcast of KBS’s ‘100 Points out of 100,’ comedian and MC Kim Shin Young planted a kiss on 2AM’s Jinwoon.

On the show, Kim Shin Young and Jinwoon took part in a skit. As Kim Shin Young showed her affection for 2AM’s maknae, she proposed the idea of participating in a staged situation with Jinwoon.

As soon as the skit began, Jinwoon sunk into character and wooed Kim Shin Young with 2AM’s hit song “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die” as the MC acted as his girlfriend that’s leaving him. Jinwoon even got down on his knees to prove that he was putting his all into his character.

However, at this moment Kim Shin Young leaned in to surprise him with a kiss. Jinwoon tried to dodge and avoid her but in the end he failed as he wound up with a kiss. After receiving the kiss, he jokingly stated, “I’ll sue you!” to which received a lot of laughs from the cast members.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-shin-young-surprises-2ams-jinwoon-with-a-kiss-on-100-points-out-of-100

Are “Music Bank” MCs Hyun Woo and Kim Min Ji dating?

On March 5th, “Music Bank” MCs Hyun Woo and Kim Min Ji guested on KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” and responded to rumors speculating that they were dating.

The cast members inquired, “The two of you look really close. I even saw you touch each other’s hair.” T-ara’s Soyeon revealed, “They use the same waiting room too, you know.”

Kim Min Ji’s face then turned bright red, while Hyun Woo nervously gulped down water while trying to come up with a response. Hyun Woo eventually clarified, “We are close, especially since we share a waiting room, so we spend a lot of time together.”

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and 2AM’s Jinwoon added, “But you guys stick together until ‘Music Bank’ ends! I even saw you guys naturally doing skinship before!”

Kim Min Ji then stunned the cast and viewers alike by cutely retorting, “So are you guys jealous?”

After the broadcast, viewers showed strong support for the potential couple by commenting, “They really do seem like they’re dating,” “Well, they see each other every week and even do skinship,” and “They match each other well, let’s come out with it!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/are-music-bank-mcs-hyun-woo-and-kim-min-ji-dating

Guest adikkeluangman

Jinwoon, Hyun Woo, Son Ho Young & Lee Joon show off their abs

The ladies of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” received a shocking surprise on March 5th, as Hyun Woo, Son Ho Young, 2AM’s Jinwoon, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon put on a sexy ‘ab parade’.

The female guests blushed and cheered as the boys revealed their chocolate abs one by one. The parade took a hilarious turn, however, when Chun Myung Hoon joined in by revealing his own ‘realistic’ tummy, which instantly caused the set to burst out laughing.

Jinwoon’s was mysteriously covered with a CG effect that led viewers to wonder whether his abs had disappeared over 2AM’s hiatus. Viewers asked, “Please take away the CG effect!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jinwoon-hyun-woo-son-ho-young-lee-joon-show-off-their-abs

Archived