[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

Guest myyma

this program was better before it was perfect from ep 1 till 13 but this new concept not that good, they should back to their previous concept.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

ZE:A’s Siwan awes with his transformation into a lovely lady

On April 2nd, ZE:A’s Siwan guested on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100” and put the studio in awe with his feminine charms.

Siwan was forced to cross-dress as senior singer Ha Soo Bin as a penalty for his team’s loss.

Wearing a white one-piece and large sun hat, his transformation rendered the studio unable to take their eyes off of his “innocent beauty.”

It wasn’t for long though, as he immediately busted out into more masculine moves that ensued laughter from the crowd. Despite his performance, Kim Shin Young enviously commented, “I want to be born with that face too!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/zeas-siwan-awes-with-his-transformation-into-a-lovely-lady

Guest chopper!

LMAO brian imitating how black girls fight was hilarious! i love when he said to tony 'oh my god, you are so ugly!' XDDD the original diva!

LMAO brian imitating how black girls fight was hilarious! i love when he said to tony 'oh my god, you are so ugly!' XDDD the original diva!

OMG IKR? <3 LOL brian is just too much LOVE <3 but apparently some ppl find it racist and got offended by it? brian just tweeted apologies about it~ i dont understand why anyone would think thats offensive,any of it,well the you're so ugly might be a little hurtful to tony LOL but i dont get why is that racist? can anyone explain it to me?

Guest lucky_moon

his way of imitating reminds me with Jo Kwon, so fuuny.

Guest 09Superb

this program was better before it was perfect from ep 1 till 13 but this new concept not that good, they should back to their previous concept.

Couldn't agree more - Oh My School is now just a pointless name. This show has turned out to be an idol show, throwing some idols in every episode. They are no longer doing some proper interesting school-related stuffs. I also miss the old cast.

Guest syraleo

just curious, what was the show like before episode 13? all i remember was they had a field trip then a game to find their friends , some kind of love line with minho , 

now its slightly funnier, but the games somehow dont have a meaning to it, its just a show with people playing 2 games and 1 round of "guess the celeb" and a dance copy time or something.

anyway the ratings of 3.3%.... hmm...

Not a week goes by that I wish Happy Sunday brought back SGB.

I tried not to be a butthurt fan and give Oh my School a chance but it doesnt have that enjoyable factor that makes me want to watch more.

I know some people really enjoy the show though but, for me, while I like me my idols, the draw of variety program on KBSW was that it also gave me a chance to see some rookies, actors, etc ec. It was more interesting.

Ahh well, this show still has some good points and it keeps my sister laughing so, I guess, it's not all bad haha.

What they need to do is to stop wasting 15 minutes of airtime doing nothing, wasting time with Shinyoung's boring segment, and that's 30 minutes they could use right there. Maybe the should try to throw in some school elements, but that's the reason they started off with low ratings in the first place. But if people keep demanding OMS to change things up every few episodes, there will never be a stable fanbase.

Guest adikkeluangman

Could MBLAQ’s Lee Joon become a new MC for “100 points out of 100″?

201104081147511111_1.jpg

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is becoming a popular figure on the variety show ”100 Points out of 100“, thanks to his goofy, off-the-wall antics and droll humor. Indeed, MC Park Myung Soo noted some potential and decided to switch places with Lee Joon during a corner called “Talk Candidly”.

When questioned, Park Myung Soo declared, “I will train Lee Joon to be an MC for the next generation. I made him sit in my place to make him practice being an MC.”

Lee Joon was shocked, but he quickly adjusted to the new role by expanding his quirky and happy persona to better guide the mood of the recording. The idol’s impromptu MC stint can be seen on the April 9th broadcast of “100 Points out of 100 Points”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/could-mblaqs-lee-joon-become-a-new-mc-for-100-points-out-of-100

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon transforms into Bruce Lee

On the April 9th edition of KBS2TV’s “100 Points out of 100,” MBLAQ member Lee Joon put on a special performance for everyone.

Lee Joon put on a weird looking wig and with a nunchuck he imitated Bruce Lee. He even wore the Yellow jumpsuit that Bruce Lee famously wore in the “Game of Death”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/mblaqs-lee-joon-transforms-into-bruce-lee

Brian Joo vs Kim Shin Young in a ‘talk-battle’ on “100 Points out of 100″

On the April 9th episode of KBS2TV’s “100 Points Out of 100,” Brian Joo appeared as a special guest and erupted the set into a sea of laughter with his witty and hilarious antics.

After Brian delivered a comical impersonation of an angry woman who gets worked up into an argument, MC Park Kyung Lim suggested that he should have a ‘talk-battle’ with Kim Shin Young. The two played out the scenario of a foreigner, strolling in Itaewon, who suddenly bumps into a Korean ahjumma.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/brian-joo-vs-kim-shin-young-in-a-talk-battle-on-100-points-out-of-100

Guest Kathyun12

This variety show is so hilarious...

especially Yang Yeosob, Brian, and kikwang (Ep. 20)

Go Oh! My School 100 out of 100 biggrin.gif

Archived