[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest timpa

Min was back in the preview for next week's episode along with Hyoseong(YAY!) Seems weird that had other members from their groups on this episode (Sunhwa from Secret, Suzy from Miss A) and didn't even either Min or Hyoseong on as well.

Seeing Eun Jin from Baby VOX on the show and then Kan Mi Yeon a few weeks ago (Yoon Eun Hye on Happy Together) makes me wish Baby Vox would do a comeback. They all look amazing. I know they did have a little mini-reunion on Chocolate last summer. BTW speaking of YEH, Suzy is reminding me a lot of her. I think they look kind of similar especially when you look back at how YEH looked when she was Suzy's age.

Looks like the format of the show got tweaked a bit and now when a team loses a round instead of voting one person to go to the punishment room the entire team gets punished and comes back. I kind of like the change because that way your 'favorite' can't be voted off and then not seen for a lot of the episode.

Round 2 game got changed a bit where now instead of just having words or phrases on their head that the other team needs to get you to say they have 'actions' as well. Seemed to make the round go much faster which was probably the point. Pretty evil to give someone 'clapping' as an action. If you don't clap on a variety show you're going to get criticized.

I think they need to come up with a funnier punishment at the end of the episodes though. Seems like half the losing teams punishments get edited out for not being funny. Park Myung Soo being dressed like Wang Biho on Gag Concert in his leather outfit was frightening :D

Guest gwapa_ko

Looks like the format of the show got tweaked a bit and now when a team loses a round instead of voting one person to go to the punishment room the entire team gets punished and comes back. I kind of like the change because that way your 'favorite' can't be voted off and then not seen for a lot of the episode.

I'm sorry but I was kind of confused with the bold statement. :D Favorite..meaning our favorites? Voted off? You meant can't be sent to the punishment room?

IMO, I kind of didn't like the punishment thingy..One positive note about it is that the guests will be eager to do well in challenges but if their team loses we can't see them (those who were chosen to be sent to the punishment room) for the rest of the episode.. -_- Just like Lee Jun and Seok Hun. -_-

The show was better when they added Shin Young as one of the MCs. I love her! She's so funny. :wub:

I miss Eunhyuk , Taesung and Hongki though. blush.gif My fave ep was when Heechul guested. Hahah! :lol:

I'm sorry but I was kind of confused with the bold statement. :D Favorite..meaning our favorites? Voted off? You meant can't be sent to the punishment room?

IMO, I kind of didn't like the punishment thingy..One positive note about it is that the guests will be eager to do well in challenges but if their team loses we can't see them (those who were chosen to be sent to the punishment room) for the rest of the episode.. -_- Just like Lee Jun and Seok Hun. -_-

The show was better when they added Shin Young as one of the MCs. I love her! She's so funny. :wub:

I miss Eunhyuk , Taesung and Hongki though. blush.gif My fave ep was when Heechul guested. Hahah! :lol:

yeah heechul was my fav episode too. When he came in he kicked the show up another notch. BTW is Hyunwoo still on the show with minji?-those 2 had something going on between them

Guest adikkeluangman

Miss A’s Suzy says her ideal type is B2ST’s Yoseob?

1300970819_143195.jpg

Miss A’s Suzy has revealed her ideal type.

Suzy appeared on KBS 2TV ‘100 points out of 100′ and confessed that she finds B2ST / BEAST’s Yang Yoseob attractive.

In response, MC Park Kyung Rim teased Suzy to choose amongst her male drama ‘Dream High’ counter-parts including Kim Soo Hyun, 2PM Taekyeon, Woo Young and Yang Yoseob. However, Suzy chose Yang Yoseob without any hesitation.

Suzy explained that a cute guy has always been her ideal type and it seems Yoseob fits the description. Yoseob also confessed, “It feels good to have been chosen as Suzy’s ideal type.”

The two also looked into each others eyes as requested by the other guests on the show. However, when Yoseob looked away shyly, other guests became suspicious that they look like “a real couple.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/miss-as-suzy-says-her-ideal-type-is-b2sts-yoseob

Guest misspinky

brian joo is going to be in the next episode! yay! i miss him and his funny antics especially when he starts sexy dancing and speaking english. can't wait!

Guest timpa

brian joo is going to be in the next episode! yay! i miss him and his funny antics especially when he starts sexy dancing and speaking english. can't wait!

Also Eun Ji Won returning (was on the 1st gen idols special) and Gilme joining him from their project group Clover. Looks like it'll be an interesting guest mix.

Tony->Park Kyung Lim->Park Myung Soo->Brian... Reminds me of seeing them all on X-man ;)

I liked today's episode (although for some reason Kwanghee kinda irritates me). I'm glad to see Hyoseong and Min back... but wow seeing Sunhwa last week and Hyoseong this week did Secret's agency make the girls go on diets or something? Hyoseong looks a lot thinner than the last time I saw her on TV (and I always thought she looked great the way she was). I don't want to see her have to be that sickly thin kpop standard.

Guest asadal

^ As long as she doesn't lose that fat on her butt, hips and thighs, it's all good nam san tower? All I noticed is that she got ridiculously more hotter/cuter (yes simultaneously). Probably because I was Hyosung deprived for 3 episodes. Also, pink suits her veeeeeeeeery nicely. Love that pink letterman and skirt combo. Oh and she should NEVER lose that pigtail. omg-so-cute-I'm-gonna-die-please-let-me-touch-you cute

/creep mode

So no more Minji it looks like.

Untitled-8.gif

Seriously cant end like this. Going to set up a petition on Agora.

^I agree with you both!! I love Brian! Especially when he's on variety shows! He just makes me smile!!!! I cannot wait for this episode, but damn, i have exams coming up soon, cant watch...:'( Ah welll.. But i will definitely look forward to it.

The recent episode was okay to me, not really as funny as before. I actually miss them translating english lyrics to korean. Now its like, playing a part of a song and singing it, i think thats a bit obvious. Translating them would be really funny!! :D I hope they have that game back. :D And it seems like, they dont send one or two person to the punishment room anymore, its the WHOLE team. Hahaha. I remember seeing the scene where YoSeob accidentally stepped on Joon's hand, and Joon was screaming like crazy. So cute. Hahaha, Joon is just dorky!

^^ i know i was like poor joon when yoseob step on his hand too, but those two have to have shinyoung on thier back too in the punishment room, and seriously i probably watch the part where Joon dancing to abracadebra dnace like gazillion times cuz it was so funny

Guest bobapuddingx3

kind of miss the "old" students, but i think this is a really good show to help promote new actors/actresses/singers/idols etc :P

omgosh, now that leejun is onboard, i want jung juri to come (back) on the show!! to continue their "love-hate line" from SGB haha XDDDD

Brian on the show?! i think i'm gonna lose at least a pound from laughing too much kekekekkee

Guest Tekashi

Awesome!!!! I love Brian on ANY variety, so it`ll be must to watch for me ^^

Archived