[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serendipityyy

Really enjoying Soyeon, Hyosung, and Simon D. Min seems to be getting less screen time. Can't blame the PD though...we've all seen her kkab dances fifteen times. I just wish Seokhoon was on the show more.

i want sukhoon back too but i also wish he'd do more while on the show :/

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

Okay, so I think I just found love.

I really like this show its soooooo funny and really entertaining It actually keeps my attention from start to finish.

I effing love SIMON D!

But yes, i agree with some people that like the dance offs and what not is like half the show. I really like some of the games now but I really wish that Seokhun and Kim Juri would come back on the show. I really like the episodes during the MT and the eps after. I really hope this show gets better ratings I like it ALOT better that Star Golden Bell. SGB use to be really good but than it just got repititive X 100000.

100 out of 100 HWAITING!!!!

Guest chopper!

Is there any particular reason they (the pd's/writers of the show) need to do countless dance offs throughout the show? It seems as if in later episodes they've been spending more and more time doing this than doing "school work".

i know right!! -o- ever since chung myung hoon did his dance and how everyone went along with him it started becoming like some separate segment. thats why i always skip this part. i remember when they did shinee's ring ding dong...i was like "skippppppp"

I find the dance parts funny, but they need to tone down on them. They only got through 3 songs on the quiz part, where they usually get 4-5. They need to just have multiple people do the dance at once instead of having Yoseob, then Min, then Kim Shinyoung, then Tony, and then everyone do it.

Related News Report on Ratings (Googles Translated)

Viewers' Ratings for all Drama & Variety/Entertainment shows were affected due to the recent catastrophe

Shows in the same time-belt on Saturdays (Ratings for 12 March 2011)

KBS - Oh! My School (3.9%)

MBC - WGM Season 2 (8.2%)

SBS - Star Junior Show (9.0%)

KBS - National Heroes ~ On Your Command, Sir! (5.9%)

MBC - Infinity Challenge (13.7%)

SBS - Star King (10.3%)

Guest timpa

I think showing the individual one on one dancing is 'setting the tone' for the segment because it's supposed to be where you see the idol who is teaching the dance get tired as they teach or perform it... OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Hyoseong is like a total ace for the english translation karoake lol. I would have expected Min to be best at it given her english, but Hyoseong has probably gotten like half of more of the total correct attempts since they started the game.

I'm not really sure why they kept Kim Min Ji around. Yea she's cute, but she doesn't really have a presence and it seems kind of forced the way they tried to include her this episode. Guess KBS is just trying to get more people to watch her on Music Bank.

I'm excited about next week's episode because I think I can probably count on one hand the number of variety show appearances I've seen G.NA make. To make it even better she gets to be on the same show with Hyoseong who she's good friends with from the group they were to debut with that never happened because the company ran out of money.

Guest p4r4lyz3

If anyone want to collect Oh! My School HD with english sub….please visit here:

http://p4r4kpop.blogspot.com/

Just finished with episode 1....Will continue with the next episode....

I'm not a fan of Minji right now. All she contributes is "꺼져," but it's not entirely her fault because she was given that line and they want her to use it. She probably needs a couple more episodes.

I agree with you asadal on a lot of parts. Min is like Jo Kwon: the kkab dances are funny when you first see them, but when it's the only thing you're known for, it gets old really quickly.

I think Park Kyung Lim is okay, but I just don't like listening to her voice. Tony is awful with variety.

If I got to pick my cast, it would be: Chun Myung Hoon, Onew, Lee Taesung, Simon D, Hong Ki, and Seokhoon for the male cast, and Soyeon and Hyosung for the female cast. Most of the females that have been on the show are like "Hey, ignore the fact that I'm not funny at all and just look at my pretty face."

Guest myyma

i like this show very much , it is better than SGB. I love HongKi and i want to see his interaction with Simon D and min these trio are the best,really want to see more of min and HongKi, they are good match. Also forget to say I love joon.

Guest Minbongie

this shows is getting better after Joon joined the regular cast. I love this guy.He is so entertaining and please to look at LOL

Guest lanziepanzie

this shows is getting better after Joon joined the regular cast. I love this guy.He is so entertaining and please to look at LOL

I love hongki and simon D in the show! but i also love joonie! ok yeah im bias about mblaq but i really think he is a great entertainer. His looks and performance show a lot of many charisma but on variety shows where he can be himself he really just is a hilarious babo. His the type of performer where you just laugh at him, not with him!

Oh yes! I forgot about Onew!

And Taesung! Where'd he go off too? He's hilarious.  He and Gyuri should be on an episode together.  Their "egos" in one room would be hilarious :lol:

Oh and since Hongki will be gone for a while (or maybe not right now considering the situation in Japan?) why not have Mir (MBLAQ) fill in.  No one would be able to tell the difference ^_^:wub:

Guest vanessahudgens

i liked this show at first because it was different than most variety and the cast seemed tight-knit but ever since they started replacing the original cast just for higher ratings it's gone down the drain. i don't think even the producers/writers remember what the premise of the show is supposed to be about, i was watching a clip from one of the newer episodes and only min and simon d were left from the original cast. i miss minho, seokhoon, eunhyuk, hongki, taesung, juri, jaekyung and i even miss boring eun soo a little. i also liked that they cast people who weren't exposed on every show ever, and that there was a variety and everyone was able to bond. now it seems like a competition for most air time.

i get that this is a new show and they can't have attachments to people because they need to change it for ratings but they didn't even take time to find ground for the show. sorry to say but if they keep changing the cast to overused people and keep changing the idea of the show, i really can't see the show making it over a year long. wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled before the summer tbh.

Archived