Lawyers (MBC)

East of Eden
(KBS2)
Cloud Stairs (KBS2)

Ground Zero (MBC)

Aquarius (SBS)
Kingdom of the Winds (KBS2)

Swallow The Sun (SBS)

Secret Investigation Record/Joseon X-Files: Secret Book (tvN)

When Women Powder Twice (jTBC)

The Equator Man (KBS2)
Drama Special: Glass Prison (KBS2)

Ruby Ring (KBS2)

MOVIES

Make It Big

Fly High

Shadows in the Palace
My Love

Tone Deaf Clinic (a.k.a. Love Clinique)

AWARDS

SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (Aquarius)

Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Tone-Deaf Clinic a.k.a. Love Clinique)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gail0623

It's sad that this thread I created for Im Jung Eun is not getting much attention, like I wished. I find her really pretty and talented. I first noticed her when I watched "Kingdom of the Winds". In my opinion, she can act pretty well, and she has a strong on-screen presence. I hope she will be given more projects where she can actually progress more as an actress, and be given more exposure. I feel like she is an underrated actress. :(

Her latest drama is "Joseon X-Files: Secret Investigation Record". I haven't finished watching the drama yet, but I find the story interesting. I also think that Jung Eun and Kim Ji Hoon look good together. blush.gif

Image02.jpg

Image18.jpg

You can watch this drama over at MySoju: Joseon X-Files: Secret Investigation Record

• 1 year later...
Guest gail0623

"The Equator Man" Casts Im Jung Eun as Leading Lady

by: hazelnutthursdays

March 03, 2012

7e00f0bc468b21e49e05a950ae64eed9_large.jpg

“The Equator Man” casts a leading lady, a couple of weeks before its anticipated mid-March premiere. “Joseon X-Files’” Im Jung Eun was recently announced to join Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Jun Hyuk, and Lee Bo Young in “The Equator Man” cast.

Im Jung Eun’s role is named Sumi, who is an ambitious and success-oriented woman. The character is also described to be particularly interested in the prosecutor character played by Lee Jun Hyuk, because she finds something in his past that she can use in her quest for success.

“Im Jung Eun was cast on February 28 and joined the other drama’s stars to participate in the poster shoot right after,” a representative from the drama told local news agencies.

“The Equator Man” will follow after the currently airing “Wild Romance.” It premieres on KBS on March 14.

http://www.soompi.com/news/the-equator-man-casts-im-jung-eun-as-leading-lady

Poster Photoshoot

post_17424_user_129602_1330815534______002.jpg

165635_406.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived