[Drama 2010] Glad to Love You / Finding Mr & Ms Right / Good Thing I Loved You 사랑하길 잘í

tiki_sg

[KBS] OhSeJung,KimJungWoon,KimJinTae,ChoiJooBong,LeeKwangKi

Glad to Love You

Finding Mr & Ms Right (KBS World)

Good Thing I Loved You (KBS Global)

사랑하길 잘했어

181006016_L.jpg

Title : 사랑하길 잘했어 / Saranghagil Jalhaesseo / Glad to Love You / Finding Mr. & Ms. Right (KBS World) / Good Thing I Loved You (KBS Global)

No. of Episodes : 100+(?)

Period of Series : 25 October 2010 -

Preceding Series : Mom is Pretty / Pretty Mom

Network / Airing Date & Time : KBS 2TV [Mondays - Saturdays at 9:20am KST]

Websites : KBS Korea / KBS World / DramaWiki / HanCinema

Storyline/Synopsis [source : DramaWiki}

Tae Ho and Sang Goo are two men who constantly fought at work and hates each other even more now that they're both the heads of rival companies. When their children Do Hee and Young Joon get married, the bickering fathers are forced to become in-laws.

- Concept of the Series (Google Translated)

- Teaser/Preview of Ep 1

Storyline/Synopsis [source : KBS World}

“They thought destiny drew them together. However, two feuding families now become in-laws! Find the best solution for their happy marriage!” Sang-goo leaves his company because Tae-ho, Sang-goo’s boss, doesn’t approve his project proposal. Now that he won’t be working for Tae-ho anymore, sang-goo punches Tae-ho right in the face. 5 years have passed since then. Do-hui, Tae-ho’s daughter, is in shock after her engagement to Jae-sub has been broken off. However, she meets Young-joon, Sang-goo’s son by chance and finds out they click quite well. Not knowing grudge between their fathers, Do-hui and Young-joon get married right away thinking they are destined for each other. Modern-version of Romeo and Juliet! Guess what is waiting for those two fathers who detest each other. Will Do-hui and Young-joon’s impulsive marriage end happily ever after? Can they turn this reckless marriage into true love in this era of lightness and selfish love?

Storyline/Synopsis [source : KBS Global}

You can't lose in either work or love against your enemy!

The daughter and son of two rival families have married. The husband and wife of two competing companies are now at war over the same goal.

This drama underlines that love also requires study and research as a couple turns an impulsive, youthful marriage into true, fateful love.

The enemies have married! The wife wants a divorce. Can enemies of the past become comrades overnight?

I fed her all my life! And now it's a challenge to eat homemade meals twice a day. And what is this my wife is saying: a post-retirement divorce? Fathers of today are depressed. They deserve society's renewed focus.Enemies have teamed up to restore the position of the father marginalized in the family.

"Good Thing" hopes to encourage Korean fathers of this era as the father characters in the drama, in tears and laughter, struggle to accept the changed world as it is and transform themselves.

Another subject is grown children's support and care for their aging parents.Is it the rule that only the eldest son should look after the parents? Some siblings inherit all the wealth and other siblings physically support the folks.The filial piety issue, a big reason for brewing couple and sibling contentions, will also be addressed from a modern, no-nonsense perspective.

Cast Co-relation Chart

sub01_txt_img01.jpg

sub_cast_nav_2.jpg

sub_family.jpg

Cast Members

[source : DramaWiki}

Tae Ho's Family

* Kim Jin Tae (김진태) as Tae Ho (태호)

* Park Hye Sook (박혜숙) as Kyung Ja (경자)

* Oh Se Jung (오세정) as Do Hee (도희)

* Lee Kwang Ki (이광기) as Do Ki (도기)

* Kim Min Hee as Ji Won (Do Ki's wife)

* Jo Jae Wan as Do Shik

* Sa Hyun Jin (사현진) as Eun Kyung (Do Shik's wife)

* ?? as Hyun Woo (Do Shik's son)

Sang Goo's Family

* Choi Joo Bong (최주봉) as Sang Goo (상구)

* Seo Kwon Soon (서권순) as Jung Rim (정림)

* Kim Jung Woon (김정운) as Young Joon (영준)

* Jun So Min as Young Hwa

* Yoon Soon Hong (윤순홍) as Heo Soo (Jung Sook's husband)

* Han Kyung Sun as Jung Sook (Jung Rim's sister)

* Shim Ji Won (심지원) as Yoo Ra (Heo Soo's daughter)

* ?? as Dong Hoon

Others

* Oh Soo Min as Kyung Min

* Song Jae Hee (송재희) as Song Dae Ri

* Yoo Seung Bong as Jo Sang Moo

Production Credits

* Producer: Kwak Ki Won

* Director: Ji Byung Hyun

* Assistant Director: Cha Young Hoon (차영훈)

* Screenwriter: Lee Geum Joo (이금주)

Download : Torrent - RAW (Semi-Fly) / Torrent - KBSWorld TV-ripped Eng Hard-subbed (DevilSlob)

Ratings (Seoul & Nationwide, TNS)

OFFICIAL PICTURES

181006016_L.jpg

181006015_L.jpg

181006014_L.jpg

181006013_L.jpg

181006012_L.jpg

181006011_L.jpg

181006010_L.jpg

181006009_L.jpg

181006008_L.jpg

181006007_L.jpg

181006006_L.jpg

181006005_L.jpg

181006004_L.jpg

181006003_L.jpg

181006002_L.jpg

181006001_L.jpg

PRESSCON PICTURES

20101019175103114.jpeg

20101019184603426.jpeg

20101019163018042.jpeg

1287476733.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree totally with you about the few standard formulae that they seem to re-cycle (for morning and evening dailies) . . . anyway I created the thread, so that you can "plant" your daily links, kekeke

And for the Morning Drama Addicts to 'congregate' . . . ^_^

Agree totally with you about the few standard formulae that they seem to re-cycle (for morning and evening dailies) . . . anyway I created the thread, so that you can "plant" your daily links, kekeke

And for the Morning Drama Addicts to 'congregate' . . . ^_^

Right you are tiki_sg. Recycling templated stories is EXACTLY what k-dramas' appeal lies...and for good measure loads of over-acting and silly plotlines. The scriptwriters for these daily dramas usually are part-timers - univ students or homemakers or the odd salaried worker - eager to make a quick buck, and I do assure you, if your script is chosen to be made into a k-drama, the windfall will be your best reward.

Even many primetime k-dramas are following a cliched formula - including historical dramas - name one primetime k-drama from 2006-2010 where there isn't a love story in it? How many k-dramas can be compared to primetime hollywood series where the plot is driven NOT by love interest or breakup issues? Most k-drama viewers of course are blinded by the good looks of the stars so even if the story suffers from cliched storylines, they are very forgiving.

By comparison, there was a time when Taiwanese dramas showed day after day of characters crying buckets accompanied by lightning and thunder, Hongkong dramas that depicted HK as crime-infested playground where cops and gangsters perform daily battles and chases. Indeed HK dramas was the incubator for many of Hongkong's best current actors/actresses as it is now too for korea's current best actors/actresses whom many began their careers acting in soppy k-dramas several years back - the days when korean actresses wore thick makeup and big hairdos, and the male stars had shorter hair with a little bit of gel and their jackets were loose and padded.

I watch J-dramas mainly and the few of you who have followed J-dramas, past and current, will know there's a big difference in the subject matter and most significantly, in the length of J-dramas.

As for this new show, it does sound a bit unique for me if only bcos old folks are going to war with each other - korea's War Between The Gramps. So this morning drama addict will be here but we'll see after 5 episodes or so.

As for this new show, it does sound a bit unique for me if only bcos old folks are going to war with each other - korea's War Between The Gramps. So this morning drama addict will be here but we'll see after 5 episodes or so.

I'm giving this the 10 episode test. So far it's fun watching the two elders fight.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe its because Kyung Min's mother runs a bar and the social stigma surrounding that is not compatible with her family...therefore the mother wants her son to break up with her,

Guest Spellbound313

I hope someone subs this drama... for some reason I don't care how many times it's redone I love Romeo and Juliet story lines. :) They always seem to make me happy. Thank you for adding all of the torrent links. :)

• 3 weeks later...

episode 38 was so cute and funny...the preview for 39 was even better....

Its so funny that Do Hee is trying not to be a psycho stalker, but she is proving herself to be one...Young Joon is like so wtf...ahahhaah

Finally some movement in the plot line...i am enjoying this drama as it is getting to some cute action :)

I am waiting to see another fathers fight...maybe they might end up working together again.

EP 41 Tudou link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7RRexkMPkEk/

SPOILER ------> Do Hee and Young Joon decide to get married! Both families are shocked.. YJ's mom keeps on asking if it's with Kyung Min (YJ's ex).. and even though YJ says it isn't, she still asks!! i think the wedding's happening soon?

can't wait for both families to meet...

i am really enjoying the sweet moments between YG and DH. The whole drunk scene is always funny in any drama.

I know this drama is supposed to be slow, but I hope they get married soon.

for the first forty to fifty episodes, almost all the time was spent on YJ and DH...i really enjoyed the slow progression. now it is starting to focus on the side story lines. The main story line i feel will stall for like 10 episodes...

i kind of want YJ and DH to get married already.

I am beyond annoyed with JR constantly finding ways to make the wedding harder. it seems almost all the adults just want it to happen, yet she is just adding roadblocks to the inevitable.

the story lines of the two sister in laws feel so second rate to the main story line. if they had started earlier in the drama, it might have been different. Starting them now just makes it stupid.

Archived