Who Are The Catholic Stars?

Guest jayelae

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Wow I never knew that there were lot of korean stars that were catholic. :w00t:

It's ncie to know that sicne I'm also a catholic. Proud to be one too ^_^

It's cool that so many actors n actresses are Catholic, even if they werent I would still love them.

From what I'd learned in Catholic School. The difference b/w Catholic n Christianity is that Catholics do believe in Mary as the Mother of Jesus, n therefore the mother of God,the son. Christian do have Mary in many of their "kinh" or prayer? but they only sees her as the woman who gave birth to Jesus, they dont worship her as Catholic do . Catholics do look up and pray to Mary and Saints.

Catholicism is a branch of Christianity, in a way we are all Christian, and anyone who believed in God is in a way believe in Jewism?(what is that religion call again, Inoe is not Jewism; Judism?) b/c Jesus was a Jew

Im not sure if this make sense, but that was what I learned in Catholic School

Catholic DOESN'T worship Mary either. both Mary and saints acts as intercessors for our prayers. Nor do we worship saints. Just to clarify things up. :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not Catholic but I know all of DBSK (except Changmin) are Catholic. Also Taebin from 1TYM, forgot if the rest are ><

im not sure about Brian and Tim, i know they are Christians though

Guest melody_heart

aaah, no!

yunho is the only one in dbsg who is catholic!

jaejoong, xiah and micky is protestant

and chang min is buddhist

Guest xingjing

^Yeah.

And also, I heard that catholics and protestants, used to be one, but one of the king wanted a divorce, but the religion didn't allow it, so he branched out and alter to another form of christianity... Well, that's how the dividing started.

I'm not too sure about this, but some article stated that Lee Jun Ki is catholic.. however, some people claim that he's christian. So I don't know.

Okay, if you're talking about Henry VIII, it's different. That was like a huge thing in English history because it symbolized that the king was also head of church because he could change the state church.

The huge schism for catholics and protestants was when Martin Luther pinned the 93 Theses on the Church walls. He started the Protestant branch. Henry VIII only took that religion.

Guest xXeunhaexP

well i know hee chul and bada are catholic. like once on either love letter or xman they were talking with each other and bada asked him why he didnt come to "sung dang" (catholic church).

editt: oh wow the person above me said wat I said! puhaha

hey I'm Catholic too! So I'm pretty interested myself!

nope, So Ji Sup's an ATHEIST..if you've studied philosophy, an ATHEIST is defined as an individual who doesn't believe in any religion or sect..hope I've helped you in some way..ATHEIST is the appropriate term..

yeah...dosn't A mean no..and Teiest means god. Meaning No god..so believing God dosn't exsist

something like that

Guest idolfan311

hyun bin, jeon ji hyun, jung ryeo won, bi are they catholics? its good to know that krw is catholic. that means i can marry him. haha... kidding

Guest mpark

Yea, I heard that Kim Rae won is catholic. Pretty interesting that kwon sang woo adn lee dong gun have catholic names. ^^

Guest ginachan

Won bin is christian..like song seung hun and song hye gyo..

I consider catholic as christian too...

• 5 months later...
Guest rachel022094

I know lee wan & kim tae hee are catholics. heh. =)

No they are Christian. cuss i saw them in the Christian news helping out kids in the homeless area

Anyway, besides Catholic Korean stars anyone know Korean stars who are Buddhists?

Look at my banner.... :rolleyes:

Jang Dong Gun and Lee Byung Hun are Buddhists

Kwon Sang Woo and Bae Yong Jun are Catholics

me... same as my Janggie and Hunnie :w00t::w00t:

• 3 months later...
Guest chocolavie

No they are Christian. cuss i saw them in the Christian news helping out kids in the homeless area

i tink kim tae hee and lee wan are catholics, it is written in their profile, and i heard from a reliable news that kth went to catholic church every sunday, being in a christian news doesnt necessary them to be a christian...

btw many many of the stars i like are catholics...=) me too :blush:

Guest tuna_madunna

Jun Ki was raised as a Catholic since his grandmother was a devotee.

but lately he mentioned that he doesn't have any religion but believes in the Holy Trinity :D

Archived