Quantcast

Who Are The Catholic Stars?

Guest jayelae

Guest phunatik

they even have a catholic name...

kwon sang woo - francisco (catholic name)

lee dong gun - nathaniel (catholic name)

if im not mistaken...LDG's catholic name is EMMANUEL which means GOD IS WITH US....:)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lunagal

Ryu Shi Won is also a Catholic- albeit not baptised (I think)

I heard that Kwon Sang Woo was converted to Catholicism by a priest, while he was shooting Shin Bu Soo Op (Lessons of a Priest- also starring Ha Ji Won)

Gong Hyo Jin became Catholic while she was in Australia. You will see her wearing a rosary ring alot on her index finger.

Byun Jung Soo ( the oldest sister in Can Love be Refilled) is also Catholic

More later when I remember

EDIT: Gong Yoo is also catholic

Guest conThanh

wow, dats alot of celeb. are Catholics, i didn't know that, I thought most of them were Christian.

^ i think the biggest difference between catholic and christian is that Catholic believes in Virgin Mary and Christian doesn't.

Yay Catholic !! ^^

I heard that Kwon Sang Woo was converted to Catholicism by a priest, while he was shooting Shin Bu Soo Op (Lessons of a Priest- also starring Ha Ji Won)

it's true. in this interview of him shooting the movie, he said that he never knew that giving up a loved one would be so hard, especially to a priest. he also felt God's presence while he was shooting the movie inside the church and started to believe that God really does exist. xDDDD

go catholics! [x wow... seirously, i never knew there were these many catholic stars. O_O;;; i thought most of them would be protestants (baptists, prebytarians, etc.)

-S0LLY <3

Kim Haneul~ she actually wears that white cloth over her head in church scenes for a lot of things (jo sung mo's music video, my tutor friend, & others too i believe)

Archived