jojaejin interview

Guest darkgirl

Guest Mentos

^ good question. But he dropped in the 요 once haha. And Jin Gyu wasn't being all that formal either. Or am I just... not hearing things right?

Guest jess89

forreal. whats up with the banmal? even if they are talking to japanese interviewers or whatever, they should use johndehmal.

^jinkyu spoke a little more formally than 3J.

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

My gosh, I mean, I am a big fan of Jo Jae Jin, but I was really dissapointed that he was talking in bahnmal. I mean, even if we, Koreans, hate the Japenese, at least, we should give them some respect.

Guest stellabella

My gosh, I mean, I am a big fan of Jo Jae Jin, but I was really dissapointed that he was talking in bahnmal. I mean, even if we, Koreans, hate the Japenese, at least, we should give them some respect.

If this has brought your fan level down a notch, I just have to say that's really lame. Just because he was talking in bahnmal? You don't know what the situation could have been.

Guest x_JiEun_x

hes a hottie

but yeah its wierd that he talked in bahnmal.

^it does kinda mean alot. celebs never talk like that wen on interview or anything alot of ppl watch

Archived