Guest sylvia_psf

Finally Lee Donghae on K-drama

really anticipate this

I also like Moon after I watched 'Shinning Inheritance'

She's so good there.

Guest omonOona

First Pictures of Donghae on Drama Set Revealed

donghae11102010.jpg

Catch the first glimpse of Super Junior’s Donghae on the set of his new SBS drama It’s okay, Daddy’s Daughter!

In It’s okay, Daddy’s Daughter, Donghae plays lead character Choi WookGi, shown on the pictures here as he shoots a scene at a construction site. Fans were quick to notice how the idol’s good looks shines through the work clothes and a safety hat, commenting,

donghaeheader.jpg

‘He has great genes that he can shine in such a place,’ ‘ He can’t hide his handsome look even if he wears clothes like that’, ‘ After seeing the photo, I’m looking forward to the drama.’

Donghae expressed his feelings as he tries his hand in acting for the first time, saying,

“I’m really happy that I get a chance to show a new side of me as an actor. I’m working hard to learn and to try my best at every moment. Please look forward to my transformation as Choi Wook Gi.”

It’s okay, Daddy’s Daughter which also features Moon Chaewon, Choi JinHyuk, Jun TaeSoo, Choi JaHye, and Kang Minhyuk will premiere on the 22nd at 8:50PM.

Source: MyDaily

Translation: minnie@sujuism.blogspot.com

Can't wait for Minhyuk and Donghae first debut XDD

hope ths thread will keep update,will try to share more =)

Guest pas_sub

waaw, just saw another teaser, seems like Dong Hae's hyung was run over by Moon Chae Won's dad...

and, Jun Tae Soo, become another bad guy, man,...

he's playing another evil character,,,

the way he run over that poor guy, awww, totally evil,,

i'm anticipating next week premieres, hope this will be a good drama,,,

Guest anothaipn

Another teaser for 괜찮아, 아빠 딸 -

Thank u :lol:  ahhh! i cant focus there is Minhyuk's part until i found those cap!  He is protecting his nuna lol

116ee.th.jpg115wmy.th.jpg114yj.th.jpg110bl.th.jpg

113f.th.jpg112vx.th.jpg111ovx.th.jpg65267890.th.jpg

55585477.th.jpg84843534.th.jpg

credit:mudpie777

Choi Wookgi Lee Donghae

A maknae who works harder than his second oldest brother Dukgi and who is more considerate than his oldest brother Hyukgi. He never received his parents' love, but thanks to his oldest brother Dukgi, he has grown up to become a nice and a sincere person. He was a scholarship student at a prestigious college, but took leave of absence from school because of his father. He worked hard to earn his tuition and living expenses. However, only things that came to him was his brother's death and his parents' betrayal. He is certain that Dukgi was not accidentally killed by Kihwan. He becomes a rival in love with his brother when he helps Chaeryeong.

Source: It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter Official website

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS

DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

Guest praewbaa

42untitled.jpg

4minute’s leader, Nam Ji Hyun, is the next idol star to flex her acting skills, as it was recently confirmed that she is to make her debut through SBS’s “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter.”

With her first filming session rapidly approaching, Ji Hyun said, “I’m extremely nervous, but excited. I think that the more I rehearse, the more love I’m gaining for this character. I will make sure I work hard for everyone.”

Ji Hyun will be playing the role of ‘Shin Sun Hae’, who is the best friend of protagonist ‘Chae Ryeong’ (played by Moon Chae Won). Shin Sun Hae is a bright and quirky law student who genuinely enjoys the tough workload of law school.

The drama is set to air after the end of “Doctor Champ” on November 22nd.

Source + Photos: Everyday Economy via Nate , allkpop

"SuJu’s Donghae talks about his drama “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter”

20101118daddyd8.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Super Junior’s Donghae attended the production conference for SBS’s upcoming drama, “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter” on the afternoon of November 18th.

Donghae is the fourth member from Super Junior to make an official acting debut.

When asked about his thoughts on his role, he answered, “My character is the youngest brother out of three and is a very responsible young man that has a positive outlook on life who is able to overcome obstacles on his own. I’m currently filming the drama with a lot of ease due to the director, staff, and my castmates helping me along the way.”

He continued, “It should be a lot harder and I should be receiving a lot of nagging, but I’m instead receiving much love. I feel glad in being able to show a different side to myself to everyone.”

Others who are in the drama and attended the press conference this afternoon include Moon Chae Won, Lee Hee Jin, 4minute’s Nam Jihyun, CNBLUE’s Minhyuk, Jun Tae Soo and more.

“It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter” will air on November 22nd.

20101118daddyd1150x150.jpg20101118daddyd2150x150.jpg20101118daddyd3150x150.jpg20101118daddyd4150x150.jpg

20101118daddyd5150x150.jpg20101118daddyd6150x150.jpg20101118daddyd7150x150.jpg20101118daddyd9150x150.jpg

20101118daddyd10150x150.jpg20101118daddyd11150x150.jpg20101118daddyd12150x150.jpg

Credit: Allkpop

Donghae's Love Interest to be Played by Jin Saeyeon

pp10111800029.jpg

She appears as the love interest of Donghae in It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter.

There are already posts in the message board from Super Junior fans who wrote, "don't let Donghae oppa get mixed up with other girls." She said, "It is quite burdensome. In the drama, I think we'll appear together a lot because our characters like each other. I'm looking forward to it."

In the drama, Jin saeyeon plays a character named Jung Saeyeon who is the youngest daughter of the director of a hospital, Jung Pilsuk (played by Park Geunhyung). The character is bright and has a lot of aegyo. She's a type of girl who works hard to receive love when her brother Jung Jingoo (played by Kang Sung) causes troubles. The character falls in love with Wookgi (played by Donghae) who is hard working and sincere.

She said, "before I met Donghae oppa, I thought he would be someone who is very funny and jokes a lot. But, he is serious in person. I think we have to work together well at the set because our characters appear together a lot."

Source: Edaily

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS

DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

Guest Crystal392

Hi everyone *waves*

You will probably see me a lot here... hehehe :lol:

can't wait until the drama airs! I hope it will be a success *fingers crossed* It seems it's going to be a very emotional drama right? awww I am 100% sure it will make me cry :tears:

Thanks to everyone for the pics and links you've shared ^_^

DongHae and MinHyuk, and "IADD" cast hwaiting!

Archived