One Shot Bench

OMGHIyori2U

manga thread
bench1.jpg

A new baseball manga from the author of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto

This new manga follows members of a school's baseball team, the D-Team. Since there are so many students who want to play baseball at the school, students are categorized in to several teams, notably teams A through D, with A members being the best baseball athletes, and D members being the worst. The D-Team are treated like crap by their peers, because of their poor athleticism or skill, and are routinely given the jobs of being waterboys/watergirls and/or equipment carriers. Most members of the D-Team either quit or aren't given a chance to play due to lack of numbers.

Won't spoil the first chapter, but it's out today and is about 45 pages long!

^

Soo cool (the summary you posted)~ I will read it soon! An underdog story of course. :) But I love those types of stories! The art looks very different, although similar. Different in the noses. But the eyes...I think I've seen a couple of characters in Naruto with those eyes.

Guest Eddokun

oh because one shot literally means its a one chapter and thats it for the manga... unless he wants to make sequel for it i guess

he has done another one shot in the past as well as other mangakas and they are basically just one chapter mangas

i read bench and it looked like it was concluded i thought the drawing was a bit different from his naruto characters but still interesting

Guest Eddokun

um Sorachi Hideaki is name of a mangaka who wrote Gintama and his one shot is a totally different manga called One Shot Bankara which i really liked by the way

so basically they are having series of one shots by popular mangakas

um Sorachi Hideaki is name of a mangaka who wrote Gintama and his one shot is a totally different manga called One Shot Bankara which i really liked by the way

so basically they are having series of one shots by popular mangakas

I dunno then. I thought it was going to be a baseball series by Kishimoto.

Archived