[Variety] The Actress' Butler 여우의 집사

Guest yeohweping

IDK if I'm allowed to post this here, but I know some people would like to watch this subbed...

I started a Se7en Subbing Squad back in October, but it's not really active and I wanted to sub this show, but we're short on staff...(mods if I'm not allowed to post this here, you can take this part off...)

I haven't really seen this show yet, and I'm a big fan of Se7en, so I would love to watch this show subbed. It looks very entertaining! ^^

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest typical_me

are they planning on changing some of the cast? from the preview, the guest and butlers look different. and i was beginning to enjoy this show because of minwoo. TT TT

Guest yeohweping

Ep.04 ~ 6 :

Butlers - Lee Ki Gwang (Beast), TaecYeon (2p.m), Woo Young (2p.m), Kim Bo Sung

Actresses - Seo In Young, Jang Shin Young

20101207_1291708417.jpg

07_110464.jpg

201012071509491113_1.jpg

Woo Young says that Jang Shin Young is his ideal woman on the show.

Guest adikkeluangman

Se7en braids Min Hyo Rin’s hair

Se7en showed off his charming skills on MBC’s variety program “Fox’s Butler” while acting as Min Hyo Rin’s butler.

When requested by Min Hyo Rin to personally braid her hair, Se7en, although seemingly hesitant at first, slowly began braiding her hair in order to live up to his title as the butler.

He confessed, “This is the first time I’ve ever braided a woman’s hair,” and looked on proudly at the finished product.

As if that wasn’t enough, Se7en also gave a steam towel foot massage for the female actresses that were tired after a day of shopping while shyly adding, “I don’t think Han Byul can watch this show. I’ve never even done any of this for her, I feel so apologetic.”

Hyun Young attempted to console him by stating, “Just think of it as practice,” but Se7en refuted, “Han Byul doesn’t like it if she’s not the first.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/se7en-braids-min-hyo-rins-hair

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Wooyoung reveals his ‘real’ ideal woman

2PM’s Wooyoung finally revealed his ‘real’ ideal woman that he had been keeping secret until now.

Up until now, Wooyoung always stated that his ideal woman was someone with a dark complexion and pretty eyes, and on a recent recording of the MBC variety show program, ‘Actress Butler‘, Wooyoung finally confessed that his ‘real’ ideal woman was in fact Jang Shin Young.

Although he let out his sudden confession with a bright smile, there was still an erratic, awkward atmosphere present during the recording. It was said that Jang Shin Young stressed a lot over who to choose as her butler between Wooyoung, Taecyeon, B2ST’s Lee Ki Kwang, and Ha Suk Jin.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/2pms-wooyoung-reveals-his-real-ideal-woman

Guest adikkeluangman

“Fox’s Butler” to undergo a transformation for its second season

MBC’s variety program, “Fox’s Butler,” will undergo a format change and return with its second season in January.

“Fox’s Butler” is a reality program that features male celebrities who act as butlers for their female counterparts over a two-day period. The concept was based around the intention of simulating the fantasies of female viewers.

The program aired its pilot episode on November 4th, and broadcast its final episode of the season on December 30th. A representative of MBC’s variety team explained, “The show is not being discontinued, but rather, will be transformed into an entirely new format. The show will feature married men and women as opposed to the younger celebrities we have been featuring.”

Despite its fresh concept, the viewer ratings for the show remained poor, leading to rumors of a possible discontinuation of the show. Fortunately, producers for the show have come up with changes to give the show a fresh start; it will begin its second season on January 6th.

The representative concluded, “Married celebrities such as Ryu Shi Won and others will be appearing in the second season of the show. ‘”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/foxs-butler-to-undergo-a-transformation-for-its-second-season

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Taecyeon acts as a butler for three lucky actresses

2PM’s Taecyeon was forced to run the gauntlet when he was chosen to be the butler for not just one, but three actresses for MBC’s “Fox’s Butler“.

Initially, he felt honored to have been chosen by Jo Yeo Jung, Hyun Young and Choi Eun Kyung. But the glory quickly wore off when he realized that having to act as a butler for three demanding ladies was a lot more difficult than he imagined.

The actresses were housed on different floors, with Choi Eun Kyung in the basement, Jo Yeo Jung on the first floor, and Hyun Young on the second. Taecyeon was forced to run up and down the stairs for the majority of his shift.

Their demands were unique as well: Jo Yeo Jung asked for a massage, Hyun Young asked for a humidifier, and Choi Eun Kyung asked to have the news read to her the minute she woke up.

Fortunately, Taecyeon managed to satisfy all three ladies by doing his best and met all of their demands.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/2pms-taecyeon-acts-as-a-butler-for-three-lucky-actresses

i think it's not just coz it's idols

the bigger reason was that the show showed 1 ep then stopped for a few weeks due to various reasons.. i mean for new viewers tuning in, they have no clue what's happening... and for those who are mildly interested, who's going to wait so long for the continuation?

Just from the first lot of butlers, i thought part 3 was really good but part 1 and 2 were so and so..i think they need to get a better idea of what's interesting and not... it has potential but they have to be doing the right things on the show (eg wathincg jung ah being pedantic during shopping is not interesting but rather annoying)

Archived