[TVB] Rosy Business: No Regrets (巾幗梟雄之義海豪情)

Guest miss scarlett

Guest miss scarlett

Sheren Tang, Wayne Lai, etc.

ANNIVERSARY DRAMA

NO REGRETS (巾幗梟雄之義海豪情)

2njbskh.jpg

Premieres on October 18, 2010 @ 8:30PM

TRIVIA:

- No Regrets is an anniversary drama. (TVB anniversary dramas are big-production dramas that air in the end of the year.)

- Leo Ku sings the theme song, called "Yee Hoi Ho Ching" (義海豪情; ''lit.'' "Righteous Sea, Lofty Passion"). It is the same Chinese title for No Regrets.

- The drama consists of the same cast as Rosy Business. It is roughly considered a spin-off, although the themes and characters in No Regrets are very different compared to Rosy Business. No Regrets has much darker themes.

- Kiki Sheung, Ron Ng, and Suki Chui, who portrayed major characters in Rosy Business, did not return for No Regrets. Instead, Raymond Wong and Fala Chen were added to the cast.

- Sheren Tang and Wayne Lai switched roles. In Rosy Business, Sheren's character (the fourth wife) was the protector of Wayne's character (Chai Kau). In No Regrets, Wayne becomes the protector of Sheren. Pierre Ngo, who portrayed a villainous character in Rosy Business, will portray a foil of that character in No Regrets.

- The drama takes place in Canton (present-day Guangzhou, China) during World War II. The drama deals with the opium trade, underground triads, and Japanese occupation.

English title: No Regrets

Also known as: Rosy Business II | Rosy Business: No Regrets

Chinese title: 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情 (Cantonese: Kan Kwok Hiu Hung Chi Yee Hoi Ho Ching) (Mandarin: Jin Guo Xiao Xiong Zhi Yi Hai Hao Qing)

Genre: Drama | Romance | War | Organized crime

Production company: TVB

Language: Cantonese

Episode count: 32

Producer: Lee Tim-shing

Editor(s): Cheung Wah-biu, Chan Ching-yee

Director: Luk Tin-wah, Chan Yiu-chuen, Ng Kuen-ching, etc.

Writer: Mak Sai-lung, Yeung Shut-yee, Shek Hoi-ting, etc.

TRAILERS:

Teaser 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9IpN01PEOhU

Teaser 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/b0ffUaDVlKE

Teaser 3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CY6le2JuBIQ

Teaser 4: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/BWIj41h57i0

Teaser 5: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sXXXn-1Bj74

STARRING:

Sheren Tang as Cheng Kau-mui (aka Miss Kau)

Wayne Lai as Lau Sing

Raymond Wong as Yeung Yeung

Fala Chen as Lau Ching

Pierre Ngo as Tong Kat (aka Spareribs)

Elliot Ngok as Cheng Long-kwan

Susan Tse as Cheng Long-hei

Kara Hui as Ng Lai-sim

Nancy Wu as Ma Lai-wah

Henry Lee as Wong Luk

Kelvin Leung as Che Wing-on

Kwok Fung as Cheng Long-hung

Ben Wong as Cheng Siu-hong

Elena Kong as Chiu Tung-nei

Evergreen Mak as Leung Fei-fan

King Kong as Mukaiyama Tetsuya

• 3 weeks later...

Why are there no posts in this thread? o.O

The show is AMAZING. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and is so far, waaaay better than the first one. I can't wait for the supposed romance between Sheren and Wayne's characters. Their chemistry is heartbreakingly real. <3

Guest je_amourx

AMAZING! Every episode is executed brilliantly, keeping you on the edge of your seat and heart pounding! Fresh plot, amazing and talented actors and directors!

Although, the beginning was totally "Titanic" and I wish it was delivered differently, but eh it works.

Guest borlorbao12

this a good series. can't wait til wayne and sheren to develop their relationship. i wonder when pai gwut is gonna be evil?

Guest fionarhz

watching ep 10 atm, and wow! this series is hella good!

just noticed that sheren's character is always wearing the same 3-4 outfits.. you'd think that she'd have hundreds if her character is that rich lol

Other than the beginning being a little cheesy titanic like, I find this series to be really well filmed and acted.

Perhaps it's just me... but I really don't like the character Tong Kat/Spareribs. I find his facial expressions to be really annoying.

Guest mzpoonie

I really like this series, not as good as rosy Business because there reallly isn't any "golden catchphrase" but its still entertaining. and although Sheren wears only a couple of outfits, they look really nice and make her stand out so well in most scenes!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

this series is SO intense :o its fast paced but not rushed. Sheren and Wayne's acting is top-notch, the series wouldn't be the same if they casted different actors. I've always hated the 1930-1940's theme series, I think this is the first one that I truly enjoyed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest onlyryn

this show is truly awesome. i've never enjoyed dramas much. because of the typical scenes and mushy love confessions. but this is THE best. i managed to get hooked on the first episode and i chased the series everyday ever since. the chemistry between wayne and sheren is really heart clenching. and i wouldn't have it any other way. the ending was just right too. not too rushed or what not. just 32 episodes of awesomeness.

Guest blackflower52

No Regrets is one of the best TVB series of 2010. I don't like it as much as Rosy Business, because some parts are draggy (since the series is longer) but the cast are so good in both. Hope Wayne & Sheren win Best Actor & Best Actress in the TVB Anniversary Awards this Saturday.

Guest heartdrops

I've never ever said this to a premodern series (since I'm not huge fans of PM or ancient series), but this series is epic. The ending of the finale was heart clenching.. especially in the last scene with "Chen Mei Ting". Couldn't help but get teary there.

I honestly never really cared about Wayne Lai, but he was just amazing in this! I'm looking forward to his next work.

Rosy Business was extremely impressive considering how crappy most TVB dramas are these days.  It was super intense and had a wonderful plot.  I can't wait to watch this when I have time :)

Sheren and Wayne were amazing in Rosy Business; the show wouldn't be the same without them.  I honestly don't know which pair of TVB actors can pull this show off the way they did.  And I'm so glad the spotlight's finally fallen on Wayne Lai!  I've loved him since Journey to the West!!  Always thought he was underrated X)

Guest je_amourx

If NR doesn't win best drama of the year, best actress, best actor, best cast, best director & writers ... then I don't know what TVBs standards are. This has got to be the BEST DRAMA OF THE YEAR, and one of the best TVB dramas of all time.

Sheren's struggle through her addiction of opium is what you call top-notch acting!

I especially love her scheme on the Japanese general ... brilliant! Honestly, she's such a great heroine that it doesn't even matter if shes wearing the same outfit in every episode because her charisma/fierce is so powerful!

I'm so glad that of the crappy dramas TVB produced recently, finally we get a high quality drama like NR ( and Rosy Business). I can't believe Can't Buy Me Love is praised with its 'talented actors' ... <_<

Guest msmilkt

Wayne and Sheren have done it again.

This was an absolutely remarkable series. I seriously seriously don`t see the competition between Can`t Buy Me Love .. or why should there even be any competition really, it`s ridiculous.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

just finished this today and hands down best tvb drama of 2010 !!!

wayne and sheren acting is great!

every episode was so good and intense.

The last 3 episode was so sad TT_TT

but dam i really fell in love with this drama.

Its just so good >_<

Guest dreamy_starz

OMG! I can't believe it! No Regrets didn't get Best Drama! :wacko: This is definitely one of the biggest upset in TVB's history... Gosh... I'm still in a shock! :(

Archived