[Movie 2011] Eerie (Chilling) Romance 오싹한 연애

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Ki
Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-ki will act as a couple in 'Chilling Romance'

Actress Son Ye-jin and Actor Lee Min-ki will act together in the upcoming Romance (Movie)movie‘Chilling Romance’

Movie "Chilling Romance" (directed by Hwang In-ho) is about the romance between a girl who tries to block herself from the world due to her ability of seeing ghosts, and a guy who wants to protect that girl.

Son Ye-jin was positive to be in this movie even during this stage because she loved the script, and Lee Min-Ki was recently casted for main actor; they are facing the shooting for this movie.

Son Ye-Jin showed off her charm as the queen of romantic comedy in ‘Personal Preference’, with Lee Min-ho. Lee Min-Ki is shooting the new 10,000,000 dollar blockbuster ‘Quick’ after last year’s ‘Haeundae’.

Movie: Eerie Romance (literal title)

Revised romanization: Ossakhan Yeonae

Hangul: 오싹한 연애

Director: Hwang In-Ho

Writer:

Producer:

Cinematographer:

Release Date:

Runtime:

Language: Korean

Plot

A woman (played by Son Ye-Jin) sees ghost and because of this unexpected things occur to people around her. The woman then isolates herself from the outside world. A man (played by Lee Min-Ki) wants to protect her ...

Cast

Son Ye-Jin

Lee Min-Ki

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011.01.06 10.asiae.co.kr

Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-ki cast in new film

Actress Son Ye-jin and actor Lee Min-ki will co-star in a new film tentatively titled “Eerie Romance,” announced the film’s promoter Art Service on Thursday.

According to the press release by Art Service, Son will play the female lead who starts seeing ghosts after an accident and Lee, a magician who performs his magic shows with ghosts.

The two open up to each other -- the first time for them to do so to someone -- with the help of alcohol. Son's character had been unable to pursue a social and romantic life due to the ghosts and Lee starts taking interest in her.

Son made her debut in 2001 through MBC drama "Delicious Proposal" and has since appeared in many successful TV series and movies including "Summer Scent" (KBS, 2003), "Alone in Love" (SBS, 2006) “Personal Taste” (MBC, 2010) and movie "The Classic" in 2003.

Lee made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2005 with his role in the drama “Be Strong, Geum Soon!” (MBC, 2005) followed by appearing in the series "I Really Really Like You" (MBC, 2006) and "Evasive Inquiry Agency" (KBS, 2007) and films "A Good Day to Have an Affair" (2007) and the Korean blockbuster "Haeundae" (2009), which was the highest-grossing Korean film that year.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

78851_P01_112455.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest cofioca

C, thanks for the photos! All we see are shooting pics so far. I'm eager to know more about the movie itself. :sweatingbullets:

syj_eerieromance_20110310_shoot1.jpg

Source: SHININGYEJIN NAVER BLOG

• 4 weeks later...

2011.04.12 11:23 10asia.co.kr

Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-ki finish shooting new romance flick

Korean actress Son Ye-jin and actor Lee Min-ki have finished shooting a new horror romance film, according to the film's distributor CJ Entertainment.

On Tuesday, CJ announced in a press release that Son and Lee recently completed filming their feature flick tentatively titled "Eerie Romance" which will open in local theaters during the latter half of the year.

"Eerie Romance," helmed by first-time director Hwang In-ho, tells the love story that blossoms between Yeo-ri who starts seeing ghosts after an accident and Jo-goo, a magician that performs magic tricks with ghosts.

"The cast and the staff went through a lot of hardships because of the weather this winter but I still had a lot of fun working on this film," Son was quoted as saying, while co-star Lee explained that "Eerie Romance" contains various genres that the audience will enjoy.

Son made her debut in 2001 through MBC drama "Delicious Proposal" and has since appeared in many successful TV series and movies including "Summer Scent" (KBS, 2003), "Alone in Love" (SBS, 2006) “Personal Taste” (MBC, 2010) and movie "The Classic" in 2003.

Lee made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2005 with his role in the drama “Be Strong, Geum Soon!” (MBC, 2005) followed by appearing in the series "I Really Really Like You" (MBC, 2006) and films "A Good Day to Have an Affair" (2007) and the Korean blockbuster "Haeundae" (2009), which was the highest-grossing Korean film that year.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

M0020018_s2.jpg

M0020017_s1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

2011/10/03 HanCinema (Source)

Son Ye-jin confesses, "I ripped his shirt and kissed Lee Min-ki"

Son Ye-jin chose the kiss scene with Lee Min-ki as the most memorable scene.

An interview took place with Lee Min-ki and Son Ye-jin on the 2nd, when MBC TV "Section TV" visited them on site of the poster shoot for movie "Chilling Romance".

When she was asked about her most memorable scene, Son Ye-jin answered, "There was a day that was almost -100 degrees in sensory temperature but I had to kiss Lee Min-ki, ripping his shirt".

In the movie, she slaps Lee Min-ki who kisses her first that the tables turn and she's the one roughly ripping his shirt and kissing him.

She then said, "I have tried many different roles but I am still strong of the innocent look". When the reporter asked her to teach them how to cry, she casually responded saying, "I usually don't do this..."

20111003_1317595904_90269600_1.jpg

YouTube → Section TV Interview / Postershoot

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Min Ki & Son Ye Jin for Harper's Bazaar:

20111025095230768l31002.jpg

20111025094304714l31002.jpg

20111025104720954e71059.jpg

if I have time later I'll post up photos from yesterday's press conference that are up on news sites.

edit:

go here to watch a 5min clip of yesterday's press conference/interview w/ KBS: http://news.kbs.co.kr/culture/2011/10/25/2377420.html

photoasp.jpg

Archived