[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[Vid+Trans] 110118 Changmin Paradise Ranch Press Conference

チャンミン パラダイス牧場 記者会見 日本語訳つき

1. What is your character in this drama?

Changmin: He’s a naive grandchild of a large family financial group. He actually has a very kind and caring nature,but he’s not very good at expression his emotions. Has a very pure essence (innocent).

2. What were your first impressions for each other?

Changmin: At first I wasn’t sure whether mesh well together. But I learned a lot from Yeon Hee and she gave me a lot of advice. We’re friends so the shooting was enjoyable.

Lee Yeon Hee: There were times when I had difficulties with the role but I had fun with the shooting.

3. Can you introduce the story of the drama?

Lee Yeon Hee: The two characters were deep in love at the age of 19 and 21 so they got married but after six months they ended up separating. Then six years later they end up meeting again. After meeting again, my character decides that she wants to get closer to HangDongJoo (Changmin’s character) again. But HangDongJoo is still suffering from the heartbreak so he is hateful towards Lee Daeji. So that’s the situation in the drama.

4. Are there any episodes from the shooting of the kiss scene?

Changmin: In Yeon Hee’s case, she is an actress so I see her as a senior. For me this was my first time acting an even if I say my lines or do the actions, there were times when even the way I walked was a bit awkward so I wasn’t very good at it. And we also had to have the kiss scene so I was trembling a lot for that scene. I don’t think there are any guys out there that wouldn’t be shy to film a kiss scene with a beautiful woman. I was trembling a lot and I was so nervous I could hear my own heart beating. So while trembling and with this nervousness, the scene was shot.

Lee Yeon Hee: Changmin’s character has a strong personality but in front of the girl he likes he tends to be bad at expressing his feelings. My character is the opposite of that. She’s the kind of girl that’s more straight forward and bold. So Changmin was oozing with such purity and innocence. I myself have been in kiss scenes in my previous work so I think I was the one was leading this kiss scene (laugh).

Changmin: Yup, she was the leader (laugh).

5. Are you satisfied with the result of the shooting?

Lee Yeon Hee: Yes! I think it was beautifully shot.

credit: TVXQtweety2

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FALLENFROMTHE-CLOUD

Just saw the trailers earlier today and I really like it. Then I saw the Ceci pictures and boy they're so cute together! Looking forward to watching this.

The story line sounds very interesting! The two main characters looks cute together! I can't until this comes out, hope it'll help my withdrawal from a certain drama :phew: , as the trailer seems promising. :)

Guest *`xiuzhen

is it confirmed who will sub this drama?? withs2 or haru2sub??

Gods of the East Subbing Squad are currently looking for translators to sub this drama. Not sure whether or not any of the other subbing teams are going to undertake this.

Paradise Ranch starts tomorrow!! ^^ FINALLYY~~~

006dms.jpg

001pli.jpg

002ie.jpg

^- Dong Joo, what are you doing?!

003dk.jpg

004zr.jpg

005dce.jpg

Guest __`b4by

Gods of the East Subbing Squad are currently looking for translators to sub this drama. Not sure whether or not any of the other subbing teams are going to undertake this.

YES WE ARE!

With that said, here's an awesome graphic made by our graphic artists to recruit and promote Paradise Meadow.

We're looking for translators and experience timers and qcers.

recruitment0101.png

PM me if you are interested.

Guest adikkeluangman

Max Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee for CeCi

Upcoming drama Paradise Ranch stars Max Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee were chosen as the models for the February issue for the Korean and Chinese CeCi magazine.

Paradise Ranch was the theme for this photoshoot, and Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee exhibited various appearances together. They were able to digest many different concepts, earning praise from the staff.

A representative expressed, ‘This photoshoot will not only be viewed by fans in Korea, but also in China. Paradise Ranch is Changmin’s first challenge in acting, and it has received interest from fans all over Asia.‘

Paradise Ranch will air on January 24th on SBS.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/max-changmin-and-lee-yeon-hee-for-ceci

Guest chubbygirl1

[Ep.1] Written Preview 24.01.11

Da-Ji and Dong-Joo, hands holding tight dashing into the crowd then came Da-Ji’s dad, delaying her luggage in

pursuit of the two, as she runs her shoe falls off, hesitating whether to continue on barefoot, the crowd clamoring,

watching the chase draws closer!

[Ep.2] Written Preview 25.01.11

Da-Ji once again indebted to Yun-Ho and feels apologetic; her (heart) begins to sway by the fateful encounter with

the ahjussi. He asks if the ranch is hers during that time speaking, her answer hinted with unhappiness, he didn‘t

know what to do. Sensing from his look she quickly shifts to good mood. Furthermore, Da-Ji asks whether he wants to

lodge at her house for the night, he immediately sets out to stay at D.I. Resort, she then says otherwise, don‘t

stay overnight here…

Credit: Chinese Trans by 半之嫣 & Vividana @ http://tieba.baidu.com/leeyeonhee

link 1 / link 2

English Trans @ Yhdiary.cjb.net

PM/PR Channel @ Viki.com

support and subscribe~

This drama will get sub real quick, tons of Kor-Eng translators. ^^

Not sure this posted yet, super HD~

(Official) Highlight of SBS '파라다이스 목장' PARADISE FARM, 하이라이트 (5'07'')

uploader: sment

http://welcometohappysworld.wordpress.com

i think this blog will do Episode Highlights???

PM/PR OST features:

Yeh-Seong (예성 of Super Junior) Solo- '널 기다리며 (Waiting For You)

coming out on 01.27th!

Guest SooInSmile

OMG the beach pics are making hungry for the drama. ahh I love that, by the judge of it would that be later part of the series? I thought yeoni might have longer hair in the beginning, then short?

OMG, tomorrow, are you guys sure it is only sunday!! But the faster the better, hehehe

Guest dora0chan

I'm gonna give this a shot, hopefully this will be a bit more serious since they were married already. I'm interested in Changmin's acting abilities as well.

The pictures look cute :3

Guest cofioca

Finally, PM will air tonight! Wooohoo!!! Now, I have two dramas on my current watchlist, including this one. I'm pretty sure this is gonna be awesome! So excited for the beautiful story, couple & sceneries!

47718187.jpg

-from Nate-

Guest *`xiuzhen

Do we have any indication as to how much time they'll spend on the back story, i.e., how the two got married and then quickly divorced or are there indications that it'll just right to the present when the two meet again?

According to the first episode sypnosis from the official site, episode 1 will show the two of them 'running away' (the airport scene I think) but not too sure if they'll reveal the whole of the back story first or later on.

Paradise Ranch will be airing today at 8:50PM KST!!

For those who are eager to stream live, I may have found a way. Hopefully it'll work for everyone!

1. Go here.

2. Click on the third box (SBS) in the 'NOW ONAIR' box.

3. A box should pop up with a link to download the plug-in that you need. Click it and it'll prompt you with the download. Save the application onto your computer.

4. Open the application, click 'Ok' then click 'Yes', and the program should be installed.

5. You can reset your browser or just simply go back to the first link and follow step 2 again. There should a new window that pops up with a stream application that says something like '로딩중...' (loading). If the stream works you should be watching the SBS channel! =D

Good luck!

Guest misaki-dxb

waa changmin in this drama ~ sounds interesting ;)

I will make sure to read this thread to know more about this drama ~

Beach Date: The pics o the beach date looks so beautiful i like the cast both, they look adorable together :wub:

BoA to participate in Paradise Ranch OST

tumblrl9xxksbvl41qcqdsh.jpg

BoA will be participating in her first OST song in nearly four years for TVXQ Max Changmin and Lee Yeonhee's drama "Paradise Ranch". Her last OST song "Mist" was released in 2007 for the movie "M", a suspense and thriller movie.

This will be BoA's first OST drama song, as she has only sung for movie OSTs in the past. She has also released the song "We" for the movie "Taegugki" in 2004 and "Sunshine" for the movie "Love Me Not" in 2006.

Her song for "Paradise Ranch" is titled "My Only One" and is set to be released on January 27th. It seems that SM artists have been supporting each other's drama roles through OST releases, as well as cameos. Are you looking forward to her OST release?

source: uriboa + @jpb_0119

translations: koreaboo + boajjang

ngl, i usually don't like BoA's songs, but her theme song for inuyasha was amazing. i am excite.

Hello everyone.Do any of you have the am-addiction  thread for the raw links?Thanks in advance.

Semi-fly Thanks in advance for the torrents link.The trailers looks pretty fast and zippy.

Are all of you watching it because of the story or because of Changmin?

Oh since I'm here passing the link .I assume the drama ?? is going to have licensing issues.However don't quote me whether softsubs are going to be issued or not.I haven't asked the manager.

Paradise Ranch on viki

EDIT

Oops sorry didn't mean to top the page.Reposting a photo.

pr11-1.jpg

Archived