[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

@Alexus thank you, thank you, THANK YOU :wub:

this drama is gettin better&better..

HDJ is so obvious always trying to act though and yelling at LDJ

I swear I can't stop laughing everytime he catch her coming back from some "ajussi-date" LOL

I really hope to know more about their divorce though.. it seems that he suffered a lot :tears:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpledrama

Thank you guys for all the updates...

I finish episode 5 and 6 last night!!! :) and Im living it...

YH and Changmin are so cute I want to see more of them so I try to watch episode 7 and 8 :)

OMg Ajussi wife I mean exwife showed up no gooddd :crazy:

So from my guessing of this episode Daji was the one who divorced changmin but changmin hadn't even sign the papers but Daji said it was over. It obvious that DongJoo is still in love with Daji and thus I feel bad for JY because even Ahjussi has his back up in his Ex wife....

Ok, I wanna see the next episode and thanks so much alexus, your an awesome!!!

Guest YukariiChangmin

Alexus♥

KISSUS Girl!!!

Thank you very much again for the summary of tha last episode !!! ^-^

Can I add my humble screencaps of episode 8 for us ?

Hi girls I made new screencaps for us :)

I´m soo proud of Changmin! His acting skills are improving and the drama

are freakin´ hilarious :lol:

Please enjoy ne :wub:

Hope you like it

[CAPS] 110216

PARADISE FARM

18238533534993277109.jpg

93954430063655210801.jpg

82819392392027106537.jpg

01695512978862396094.jpg

75596753628954615157.jpg

40322170280179116081.jpg

44567642044570118703.jpg

08938198475856510839.jpg

Credits:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

Guest kween_lisa

@alexus: Thank you so much for the translation. :D Makes everything better now. Phew. AWW poor DJ. She's caught between the tie of an greedy ex wife. Someone save her.

Heeeeey Paradise Guys, I was a silent reader until now... because the rating went up ! & I needed to share that with you!

By the way, I still can't believe Ahjussi is still married... it was a big "Oh my Godness!" :o and I agree I think Changmin's acting improves little by little. The drama has so freaking hilarious scenes really... the "wedding night" (yes it would be very strange that the marriage was consumated), the breast & the message scenes were so funny. =D

So thaaaank you so much for the summary, the spoilers & the caps guys <3

Here are the Rating*

AGB

Nationwide: 9.7% (16th)

Seoul: 11.3% (12th)

alexus : Thank you for your translate,I can't wait to see this ep. again.when I saw online,I didn't understand it.

YukariiChangmin : Thank you for your re-caps.

Guest bibidep

Thank you Alexus for the translation and all the others posted the download link for us.

With out all of you I don't know how long we have to wait for.

In Episode 8, I saw alot of madness faces of Dong Joo, and he used alot of words that hurt Da Ji.

I really feel sorry for Da Ji. Not only him but Ahjussi wife's too.

For some reason Dong Joo's mood change constantly. I just don't know when are we going to see

Dong Joo and Da Ji in love again with out fighting.

Does anyone else think that perhaps Daji was really sick or something sometime during the 6 years that they were apart? We know something happened to the family to cause Daji's plans to change because everyone in Dong Joo's side of the family is surprised to learn that Daji and her family are at the ranch. They don't tell us what happened to cause D-D to split up when they were young. I'm guessing it was either another girl who intimidated Daji, or that there was something about Daji that made her think that she had to leave DongJoo.

Alexus♥

KISSUS Girl!!!

Thank you very much again for the summary of tha last episode !!! ^-^

Can I add my humble screencaps of episode 8 for us ?

Hi girls I made new screencaps for us :)

I´m soo proud of Changmin! His acting skills are improving and the drama

are freakin´ hilarious :lol:

Please enjoy ne :wub:

Hope you like it

[CAPS] 110216

PARADISE FARM

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credits:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

Did I see what I saw?? I haven't watch the episodes 7 & 8 yet, but there's a another flashback? OMG! I love flashbacks. kkkk

I was so happy when I saw these screecaps! :D Thank You so much.

In the flashback they seemed a little shy... owww.. so cute these two! :wub:

And another scene with ChangMin showing his abs... w00t.gif please make them coming (I'm not a pervet,ok? maybe a little phew.gif)

Ah, and Alexus, thank you again. I know making these recaps must take hours, so thank you very much for taking your time to do this for us. :D

I really wanted to wait to all episodes to come out subded, but I just can't. I really have to watch this now. Changmin what are you doing to me? I can't help but watch you making those little cute faces and showing your 6pack aaalll the time... :wub:

Guest bibidep

Does anyone else think that perhaps Daji was really sick or something sometime during the 6 years that they were apart? We know something happened to the family to cause Daji's plans to change because everyone in Dong Joo's side of the family is surprised to learn that Daji and her family are at the ranch. They don't tell us what happened to cause D-D to split up when they were young. I'm guessing it was either another girl who intimidated Daji, or that there was something about Daji that made her think that she had to leave DongJoo.

If I remember correctly, Da Ji's family had a financial problem back then.

They owed a big debt, may be they don't want to made it look bad for Dong Joo's

family that why Da Ji divorced Dong Joo and lie that she going oversea to studied.

Guest Ellegirl

This is all speculative. What we know is that:

- Da Ji's dad accumulated debt in the 6 years Da Ji and Dong Joo were apart (so there's a possibility her dad started borrowing money when Da Ji was married to Dong Joo).

- Da Ji did not study abroad

- Da Ji became a vet instead of the mathematician/engineer/whatever it was she wanted to be.

- Dong Joo and Da Ji's divorce was amicable (but maybe not because of the bullet point below).

- Dong Joo harbors resentful feelings toward Da Ji, whereas Da Ji just feels happy to see him (which implies, to us, that Da Ji was the one who suggested the divorce, though we do not know if she actually did).

- (There's probably more I can't think because I am exhausted).

I feel like bibidep's theory is a plausible explanation of why Da Ji would want to divorce Dong Joo. She is very much about her family (outside of Dong Joo) and I don't think a girl can intimidate Da Ji to leave Dong Joo. Dong Joo has to agree to the divorce, so whatever happened had to be extremely big and bad. It has to be something that prompts Dong Joo not to fight to stay in the marriage.

If we are going with bibidep's theory, her dad might want to keep the debt on the down low because it's very humiliating for their family to admit to if somebody finds out that they are having problems.

I end up with more questions than answers. Heeeheee. ;P

Guest mongoose100

I cant remember exactly which episode... but in the one where the 4 leads meet and they eat together ( before ajusshi finds out about the divorce and DJ says that they're just childhood friends) and JY ( i think its Ji Young? :S) says that ajusshi is a player but DJ looks at changmin and says "yes" really fast...?

maybe there was a misunderstanding about another girl or something?... i dont know...

this mystery about why they broke up makes me look ofrward to the future eps for this drama!

Hi PR forumers, :lol:

paradiseranch.jpg

I'd like to thank you all for making this drama interesting with all the updates. You guys are awesome!

Thank you all for the hard work! PR is getting more and more interesting :D

I'd also like to thank alexus for the english subbed character descriptions posted for Paradise Ranch

They are very useful to understand the storyline of the drama.

THANK YOU ALL!

m(..)m

xo

Guest sonichero

The drama somehow gets to me the more I episodes I watched. It is not great acting but it has something that makes me want to keep watching. Don't know if anyone here feels the same?

Ellegirl, I kinda suspect that the separation has to do w Dong Joo's dad as well. The way he seems to avoid bringing up Da Ji, is very suspicious

Wow guys!!! This week is so awesome. We have so many posts after the episodes have aired!!! I think we are picking up steam!!! Thanks you to all of you for posting and sharing your thoughts. I love reading all your posts. I guess you can call me a post junkie. hehehehe.

YukariiChangmin: You totally rock and I will send you virtual kisses and hugs!!!! I love your screen caps of our hottie!!!! Thanks for making the thread look amazing!!!

marykarmelina: no need for thanks. I am doing this to share my love for the drama so if there is anytning I can do to help, let me know.

Ellegirl and bibidep I really like your thoughts on what could be the possiblity of their divorce. I think it definetly has to do with the father and it was something that could not be avoided. Daji loves her DAD and he is the only family she has. She also loved DongJoo and wouldn't dare to do anything to hurt him or his family unless it was unavoidable. DongJoo suffered greatly from the seperation and the scar from her leaving must have caused tremendous pain and suffering. DongJoo's dad hates DaJi for this and his mom must have in the past for along time. She must have blamed DaJi for her son's agony but also hurt by losing a loving daughter in law. I bet deep inside she has always thought of DaJi as a daughter she never had since she is very close to Daji's dad. However I think in the end she will accept DaJi once she finds out the truth and tries to help them get back together.

I have a feeling the person that knows it all is the Grandpa. He must know why she left and why she had no way out of it. That is why he is trying to get them reconnected. DaJi's dad, grandpa, father and mother seems to have all grown up at Jeju near one another and has known each other for a long time by the sounds of it. I have a suspicion that DongJoo's mom did like DaJi's dad in the past but he married someone else and she ended up marrying DongJOo's DAD. Well even if that wasn't the case, there seems to be a deep bond there and mutual respect.

I really love DongJoo now. I feel so sorry for what he had to go through. One of my favorite part was episode 7 where they fell asleep and they didn't know what to do when they woke up. So cute.

I was rolling on the floor when they were bickering in episode 8 about the flat chest talk and the flashback of him trying to grab her chest then saying there is really no difference in size that his is in reality bigger than her's. OMG..... he is so naive and clueless.That was so adorable. I love DongJoo!!! He is such an adork-able cutie pie.

aletum how could you possibly wait!!! you are so patient. Hope you watched the episodes by now. This weeks episode were really good. Except, I am so not liking the ex-wife. She scared the daylights out of me, never mind how DaJi would feel. If looks could kill she would be it. If she looked at me like that I would just say, see ya later Ahjussi, I think I value my life more than being killed alive by your ex with her KBA stare!!! (Korean Bi*ch with Attitude)!!! Run Run Daji, as Fast as you can!!!! Straight into the loving arms of DONGJOO!!!!! Yes his chest is bigger than yours but no worries, it will feel so comfortable when you are resting you head on his pecs!!!! And let us not forget about his wash board abds!!!! you can do all your laundry on them anytime!! ( silly me)

Looking forward to reading more posts from everyone here!!! Good night and sweet dreams.

To Alexus, i'd like to thank you for giving such an awesome recap. you're the most amazing person for me right now.

This drama is getting more and more exciting the episodes go by. and now, the real antagonist has arrived, i don't feel good about her. the way she stares scares the hell out of me. it's like she's gonna strangled our DaJi in the next episode. and i'm not quite sure if YunHo Ahjussi can protect her or how much longer can he hold on.

On the other hand, DongJoo seems like he's still holding back his real feelings for DaJi, until now he's still in the stage of denial. Even if he doesn't admit it, we can tell that he's so much inlove with DaJi right? right?

Can't wait for the next episodes, for sure it'll become more exciting. I still adore YunHo Ahjussi for being so sweet and hottie but DongJoo and DaJi still have to realize that they belong to each other. I hope!

Archived