[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choochootrain23

^thank you so much..feeling the same its really sad the theater is not moving ;(

you mean the thread? i think some people are still at that stage of curious about the drama and checking things out first. or maybe they just don't comment lol! :lol: there's always at least 5 people reading the thread everytime I'm here. :mellow:

i think ep. 3 was really funny. it's sad that the rating went down a bit. it got 8.9% from 9.4% from ep. 2. i checked naver though and episode 3 is 5th as the top searches the morning after. usually it only ranks right after the episode. hopefully more people watch on tv (ratings) instead of other places. i think there is enough interest not just enough people watching on tv.

i do hope that something changes w/ dong joo's attitude though. i can only take so much man-anger attitude. :lol: it's hard to like the main lead character if he's a jerk for most of the episode. as for Min, his expressions are so funny! i can screencap most of his scenes and get a laugh at each one.

plus, ahjussi's character seems to be too good to be true. i think he might turn out to be the second lead that turns bad/has a motive later on...

Dong Joo (Changmin) & Da Ji (Yeon Hee) wish everybody a Happy New Year! here's to hoping the ratings go up for episode 4!!

20110202010000746000005.jpg

imagereadtop20116981712.jpg

imagereadmed20116981712.jpg

credits to naver

Guest arisa^^

Hello :)

i need help

anyone knows where can I download the subs?

english subs.

i've downloaded ep1-3 but still couldn't watch them.i need the subs

anyone?

thanks

:)

Guest dee_sa16

Hello :)

i need help

anyone knows where can I download the subs?

english subs.

i've downloaded ep1-3 but still couldn't watch them.i need the subs

anyone?

thanks

:)

Go to the first page of this thread it will lead to darksmurf.com where you can download community translated subtitles . They have good quality and the only ones available now .

or you can go directly to     :      darksmurf.com

Guest Meoxinh

I think the drama is not popular yet partly as it already finished filming. It lacks of some promotion tactics such as actors, actresses take photo together after a scene, other well known artists visits the filming crew, interviews at filming scenes, ... For example if Sooyoung (snsd member)'s cameo had been spreaded widely before episode 3 was aired, lots of fan would have absolutely turned on TV to watch her scene. It 's like using guest's popularity to boost the one of the drama. It 's purely my opinion though. But those things do help increase viewers' curiosity of the drama hence ratings increase.

I myself like the drama a lot. Well, I enjoy watching Changmin as a brat who is kindhearted inside. I think the scene in which Changmin (Dongjoo) peeled tangerine by hands while turning pages of the comic book by feet is absolutely hilarious. The scene in which he only put his head out of the tent while it was raining to talk to Yeonhee (DaJi) is funny too. This drama gives me lots of laughter so I enjoy watching it even without sub.

I do not like the ahjussi. There is something fishy, suspicious around him. That's what I sense. It seems that he had something with Dongjoo's current girlfriend/friend who is a girl lol (I can't remember her name). Am I the only one who thinks that ahjussi resembles Song Seung Huyn in some scenes, especially in episode 1? His body is quite hot too :D Ah, but he is still shorter than Changmin :)

aaww...why did the ratings dropped for ep3? T__T

This is a really nice drama~ <3

I don't watch this just because I love Changmin, but because the plot is interesting

and the scenery is beautiful~

I laugh and giggle watching this drama~ <3

Hope that people will give this drama a chance and try watching it~

its kinda sad to see that people are not much into this drama...its surprisingly very entertaining...even though i find changmin's acting to be a quite wooden :sweatingbullets: (and i m being honest! i am a die hard DBSK fan, and its his debut role so i m cutting him some slack), but the lead girl is incredibly bubbly and adorable...the little things that they show in the drama about how DJ still cares about Da Ji is quite endearing :wub:..even though he is still in his meany pants mode ...i m looking forward to episode 3 and 4...

Paradise Ranch HWAITING!! :D

its kinda sad to see that people are not much into this drama...its surprisingly very entertaining...even though i find changmin's acting to be a quite wooden :sweatingbullets: (and i m being honest! i am a die hard DBSK fan, and its his debut role so i m cutting him some slack), but the lead girl is incredibly bubbly and adorable...the little things that they show in the drama about how DJ still cares about Da Ji is quite endearing :wub:..even though he is still in his meany pants mode ...i m looking forward to episode 3 and 4...

Paradise Ranch HWAITING!! :D

1st post here. Hi guys!! I have to agree with you. The thread may be slow but it is nice also to have some breathing room to read everyone's post and enjoy the drama. At times when the thread moves so fast I end up missing some great posts but I understand what you mean.

At first I hadn't even heard of this drama but a good friend recommended it to me so I gave it a try. Yes, I do agree with you the acting of Changmin and I am a recent DBSK fan only from SKKS. I really hadn't even heard of them until the drama.

I think in my mind one has to start somewhere to grow and learn. I think he is doing a great job if this is his first drama. Even if it wasn't I think he is very endearing in his own way so I am going to give him a good chance before I make up my mind.

After watching episode 3 and 4, I do have to say, all the 4 leads are very loveable in their own way. My problem now is who should go with who :lol: They all seem to fit very well with one another no matter which way I see it. Daji and DongJoo, Daji and Yunho, JinYoung and DongJoo or JinYoung and Yunho. I hope this will be the type of drama where we don't end up hating any of the characters just like in KimSamSoon. Love dramas where we can also love the second leads. Well,I hope to read more posts from everyone and looking forward to the next episodes.

Yes, I agree that the grandfather is the mastermind behind all of this!!

For now, I am not sure which shipper I will become but I am okay to be in the neutral zone for now!

Guest purpledrama

I was checking on dramawiki and the rating were not that bad for episode 3 shows 10.2% I think

means is in 16th place i think like Meoxinh said needs promotions but other than that I am pretty sure rating will go up!!!

Guest Smelly Tofu

I personally think the drama is doing well. Of course it can' challenge with the others in its line but its gaining recognition, there's no complaint so its going well. for a starter this might be good for changmin, he can begin gaining more recognition through his improve works in the future. For example BOF which was a shot to fame for all of them, but half of them can't act that well and they still can't act that well.

can i please request Episode 3 Hanrel 720p?

been looking everywhere and still can't find it

can i please request Episode 3 Hanrel 720p?

been looking everywhere and still can't find it

Torrent for Hanrel 720p is here: Link

credit: semi-fly

Also, check out Mehanata's Paradise Ranch page. There, they list many different raw file versions as well as links for direct downloads and subs. A great site to bookmark.

Guest choochootrain23

I was checking on dramawiki and the rating were not that bad for episode 3 shows 10.2% I think means is in 16th place i think like Meoxinh said needs promotions but other than that I am pretty sure rating will go up!!!

10.2% was from TNS. The 8.9% I mentioned was from AGB Nielsen. There are 3 main agencies that report show ratings.

Unfortunately, again according to AGB Nielsen, Ep. 4 further went down in ratings. It got 7.8% (down by 1.1%) :tears: I'm not sure about TNS's ratings. It's already reported in a news article that the ratings is slowly declining as they used AGB's numbers.

The show is completely pre-recorded so there's really not much they can do with the plot. So I agree that maybe more aggressive promotions would help the ratings.

Ep. 4 Spoiler

So I got the answer to some of my questions after this episode. Even without subs, it is obvious that Dong Joo really likes Jin Young but he finds Ahjushi's pictures and after he confesses over the phone, she rejects him, so he becomes emo with the flowers and staying overnight at his office. And that Ahjussi and Jin Young knew each other/had a relationship before. While Da Ji is enjoying a crush for Ahjussi.

*sigh* I really can't wait for Dong Joo to start being nice or have another side besides the mean, always-rolling-eyes rich boy...I want to see more story behind his anger towards Da Ji. I think there has to be something more for him to be this bitter about their divorce.

And all scenes with Dong Joo's mom and Da Ji's dad becoming closer weirds me out. :lol: Without subs, it seems like they are starting to like each other. Awkward! :w00t:

Ratings or not, I'm still looking forward to the next episode, if just to see how the story will develop. :D

Archived