[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

I'm liking Paradise Ranch so far. I love Da Ji's bright quirkiness and at first didn't know what to make out of Dong Joo's character. But after re-watching the first episode I couldn't help but giggle at Dong Joo's adorable awkardness & Mr.Burns-like fingers when Da Ji was pouncing him :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, sorry but at some places DarkSmurf subs really sucked alot and even if I get some of the korean things...I missed the details in the company thing.

Yet, the drama is better than i expected...It's fresh, cute, a little bit a cliche but not annoying.

I like the acting of everyone except Yeon Hee. There is something really wrong with her here. I never was a fan of her but her acting wasn't bad until now.

Changminnie is great for a rookie. Yes, he have some really stiff moments but he was naked so who cares for a rookie he is good.

I like the realtionship between them and the fact that he is so inlove with her. If u think I am dying inside myself when I  see him care about other woman UR WRONG,I am not.

Can't wait for episode 3, the preview was a killer.

Guest purpledrama

Meise,,, i think you are wronggggggggg,,, Yeon hee acting is great she is doing a great job. But well is just your opinion and this is mine...

Anyways i just finished episode 2 and i want to say :D great oneeeeeeeee i want to see more,,,

Yeon Hee is doing a Spectacular job!!! she looks fresh, confident and pretty!!

Changmin no bad I really think he is doing a good... and for Sang wook he is so cute I like him about Ha na well we haven't seen much... 2nd episode was much better than 1st we can see more detail for each character...

well i am excited i am pretty sure next week will be great.

Guest dee_sa16

Some how I got the feeling that the grandfather is cocking something up to bring the two leads together did any one notice ? loooooooooove this drama 

im sorry.. but the first episode i watched was suuuuper boring, and the main girl was annoying/trying waaaay too hard to be cute. ._. i just can't stand those kind of girls -___-

they just released Yesung and BoA's tracks for Paradise Ranch OST

Yesung (Super Junior) - 널 기다리며 (Waiting For You

BoA - 한 사람 (My Only One)

Yesung's track is awesome. i definitely approve.

also, saw Paradise Ranch episode 1. While it seems kinda boring at first (I am watching Secret Garden at the moment so things in PR seem unexciting compared to that), i am curious as to why DongJu seems quite bitter towards DaJi while DaJi is quite the opposite.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[News] “Paradise” Abs: Changmin and Joo Sang Wook face-off!

t6mmG.jpg

On the January 31st episode of “Paradise Ranch,” TVXQ’s Changmin and Joo Sang Wook’s characters strip down to win their lady love.

After a coincidental meeting at a resort pool, Changmin and Joo Sang Wook, who are both tied to love interest Lee Yeon Hee, will flex their abs and hit the swim lanes in what quickly escalates into a battle of egos. With Changmin slowly realizing that he still has feelings for his ex-wife, Joo Sang Wook quickly answers his challenge – it’s sink or swim for love, and round 1 of this clash will be quite the spectacle.

Though we have to wait until the episode airs to see who the winner will be, the teaser pictures alone are just enough to make any fan girl’s head swim.

e0dO8.jpg

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Trans by: ms.poppop@allkpop

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.com

Guest freezspirit

Sorry to ask, but not well and vision not so good but does Sooyoung from SNSD have a cameo in episode 3 with the father?

Guest wulanastasiaz

Some how I got the feeling that the grandfather is cocking something up to bring the two leads together did any one notice ? loooooooooove this drama 

[/quote ]

actually i smell something like that too from the first episode... since we don't know yet, what happend to their married that make them divorce... but from the arguing scene in front of dong joo office, dj's pervert dad might be the suspect..

idk why not so many people interest for this drama.. as for me, i feel the bonding love story from the drama with my own, even in my case, the reconciliation seem so far away.. but the drama gave me a little shock and a bit pain in my heart in a good way, and also gave me hope that if people are meant to be together, even something happend between them and separated them, they will find a way back to another.. there always a way..

Archived