[movie 2006] Love Me Not / Love Zero 사랑따윈 필요없&#5061

Guest Solly

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ketchupgurl

This movie was so cliche hehe -_- but it still makes you cry. It was really just a pretty dramatic fancy storyline, pretty colors and all that goodness, bad if you're expecting a realistic romance good if you just want some 'eyecandy' ?. lol did anyone else laugh at some parts (like where: the truck dramatically stops before it crashes into julien....some real 'cool' entrance. and also everyone could have avoided dying so that was just ergh) I interpreted the ending this way: she received the surgery but died hence the white snow signifying afterlife and she met him in that 'heaven' or w/e you want to call it

Guest love_jesus

I really liked watching this movie. i thought the plot itself was great. it's not like some amazing plot with a witty, great twist at the end or anything, but i thought the way the small problems were presented were clever. some parts i didn't see coming (and the songs in this movie were great. it added a lot of drama~) however, the ending was very open-ended, which i didn't really like. i guess i'm just one who needs to know for sure of certain endings. but Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk did a great job acting!!! like someone else said, the character Julian was one to hate, but love at the same time. <3 this movie. I, too, am looking for the OST ^^;; Hopefully if anyone finds it they'll share with us ^_____^

i enjoyed watching this movie

moon geun young and kim joo hyuk had great chemistry together

this is my interpretation of the ending, Julian had prepared Min to do the operation to remove the turmor so that she would be able to see again. The lawyer told Min that Julian left a letter for her after the operation was completed, but I think that Min just wanted to see Julian before the operation in case the operation failed. The mustache loan shark guy was kind of holding Min hostage, so that Julian would come. After that he got stabbed, Min probably didn't do the surgery and died. The end, where everything was covered in snow probably is the afterlife, and the two children were probably when Min and her brother were young. In the afterlife, we see Min run towards the tree and sees Julian, see doesn't recognize him at first because she never saw him before. I think the tree is a symbolic because we see that scenery in the snow globe and serves as a place where Min and Julian will meet. Min realizes that the man is Julian because she recognizes his voice.

uhh ... i didnt really like the movie (compared to moon geun young's other movies). kim joo hyuk is way too old as her partner .... lol. it also made me laugh because he's like a "player" in the beginning. xD

Guest astronomic

I just finished watching this movie, and I really liked it. I'm a sucker for these type of movies. ;D

At first, it was kind of off-putting cause Moon Geun Young looked super young, and Kim Joo Hyuk looked wayy older than her. But while I was watching the movie, they were really good with each other, and it wasn't as weird to watch as I thought. haha

The ending really confused me at first, but my interpretation of it is the same as rebt. I actually really like the ending now that I think about it. XD

Loved the music as well. <3

btw, i was wondering - Min KNEW that he wasn't really her brother right? That's a still a bit unclear to me. haha ^^;;

thanks for the ost

i think when Julian was talking to the caretaker and the soon to be husband of Min, Min was outside the room listening to their conversation of how the caretaker and the groom was cheating Min of her inheritance and both of them found out Julian's identity not to be Min's brother

so i believe she knew after that but still trusts him because she loves him or something like that

Guest 1lyfe2live

***movie spoiler warning***

Ok, I just watched this movie yesterday finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. The movie took me by surprise. I'm not disappointed but I am in shock. I think I will have a better opinion of it after I've watched it a 2nd time. That's usually how it is for me especially when I watch with subtitles...Moon Geun Young was awesome as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I didn't like or the movie didn't appeal to me was that everything seemed to go by so quickly. I'ts like they just knew eachother and then they were so madly in love...The beginning started out with them hating eachother, I would've liked to see the relationship build up some more...

The movie is uploaded on youtube now if you haven't seen it or are having problems with club box. I know I can never get into club box due to the language.

MGY is gorgeous! Has anyone seen her design video? AWESOME! She's a real lady in there.

Guest tsweetazn

i just finished watching this drama....last week....

and OMG......!

i really loved it....

i love Moon Geu Yeong and i love her chemistry with the guy,

and i think she really did a great job in acting as a 'blind'girl....

and yess.....

at first i wasn't able to understand the ending at first, but then....when i try to think about it.....

I think that Both Min and Julian died, and that they met after life. I think she didnt get her surgery as planned, and that she wanted to be where Julian is....coz if u think about it..... if Julian is dead....then she shouldn't be able to HUG him, in the last part...and i think it's quite impossible for Julian to survive after like what....he was stabbed 6 time...(at least i think thats a lot) and he was bleeding sooooo much...... but yeah.... I think they met each other 'again' after life.....and that's good....b/c i wanted them to be with each other....and i cant live with that..... :D

KUDOS.....gosh....i LOVE this Movie...and Moon Geu Yeong.....=D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LoveCandy

hmm just watched it, confused for the ending but after reading some interpretations above, hehe... must agree that both had died cus when min/MGY was in the house preparing herself in front of the mirror, we can see the house has been abandoned [none lives there already] as all furniture covered by white clothes *^^*

Guest veraciously

This is one movie I can't quite wrap my brain around, to be honest. I *love* the actress and I have to admit the lead actor wasn't bad, either, their chemistry was wonderful, especially in some quiet, emotional scenes. Wonderful.. But the ending and certain scenes before it... Hmm..

Was I the only one who found Julian to be quite the a-hole? I mean, why didn't he just pay back the guy he was in-debt to? Why did he just leave Min and go fool around with bikini girls at his club?! I mean, how is that a show of his love for her? I found it very confusing in terms of character motivation.

As for ending...

Agree that they met again in "after life" or however you want to put it.

Didn't know there was a jdrama of this story! I want to see it now. I think the Korean film version has more attractive leads but still, the plot might be better in a longer thing.

Guest burnt

Question

In one of the latter scenes, was there any significance in the fact that GY crushed the pill before she put it in JH mouth? Did she know that he was lying when she did that or did she really believe what he was telling her?

Guest jinky

That whole issue about not paying back the debt really bothered me. Of course, this is because I wanted a happy ending. Someone else said that he may have not paid the debt back to prove that he loved her and did not just want her money. I still had to rationalize this because he seemed to spend it on truly frivolous things, but to take this idea further, I'm thinking that maybe he used the money so that he could collect more money in order to pay her back, and so that he had money to get out of the country. Obviously, he was not making that much money when he had no money to spend (ironic). In any case, I really do think he loved her. I liked the movie; nevertheless, the ending seemed a bit forced. I do not understand how he could not know how dangerous or serious his "mentor" was. The girl is also stupid to go to that club. Also, where on earth was the lawyer that took her to the club? This may seem picky but it's just that this movie could have easily ended in a different manner.

• 1 month later...
Guest boonorbane

i just watched this movie the other night, and wow, i loved it. i cried a lot. i was already expecting a tragic ending so the ending was pretty acceptable. mgy and kjh did really good. kjh is hot! i loved him since blue swallow.

Guest xtrammieex

i watched this last week adn it made me cry a little at the end..btu i didnt really fidn the guy attractive

• 3 weeks later...

PLEASE POST YOUR REACTION TO THIS:

For the longest time i didnt want to watch MGY latest movie, Love Me Not, coz of the negative movie review on it. I think that it would make me feel sad because it is the bad chip on MGY's shoulder, a movie that can make or break her career. So It was only recently that i saw it out of curiousity, and it was actually a great movie !!! so i was just wondering why such reaction from the Korean movie public, could it be that they have such high standards when it comes to judging her again. They were so used to seeing her in sweet, comical characters that they took for granted her great acting here. Of course her character is bitter, cold, angry for heaven's sake she lost her eyesight in the movie, she was only acting her part. It may be a cold and heavy-kind-of-feeling movie but the acting are really great even that of her leading man, Kim Ju Hyuck. There's only one scene that i did not like, the part where that stupid antagonist moustached man who is always in red and had such liking to a floral red umbrella stabbed Julian. That one scene is really brutal, and it shouldnt have been like that, one stab would have been enough, why did they had to make it into too much stabbing, that scene is really negative to the sensitivities of MGY's young fans, the scene was too upsetting, i mean it didnt give the villain's character any justification. That bad man had seen everything, been following them wherever the went. so is his character such animalike that he didnt have any sympathy and compassion left in his heart. And why on earth didn't Julian defended himself, he should have brought a gun with him and blasted the bastard's brains out, remember that one scene where Min followed him to the city and was held by 2 maniacs in the dark alley, Julian was able to fight the big guy and even beat up the guy, why did he not beat the daylights out of this stupid and short moustached guy. Well I guess that one scene is the only flaw i can comment on. The entire movie is really a good one, even award winning. and the ending is bitter kinda sweet. Congratulations to MGY and Kim Ju Hyuck.

• 4 months later...
Guest kimkim

i really like this movie.. its so touching. i think the ages between the main actor and actress are bit too far.. but it doesn't matter anyway. as long they made a

lovable story..

• 2 months later...
Guest Hitokiri_Johndoesai

I really liked the movie, but it's somewhat sad. The ending is confusing but if you give a little thought, you will find out the real meaning. The lead actors were good and the debt collector guy (short moustached guy) was especially good too. Does anybody knows his name? Was it Lee Ki-young?

Archived