[Drama 2010] Once Upon a Time in Saengchori 원스 어폰 어 타임 인 생초리

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try any of the other sites, such as mysoju.com.  Someone mentioned watching it there.  Although that was sometime ago ...

Yes, I looked there too, it doesn't work since it viki's!

Anyways,Thanks for your response : ) 

• 5 months later...

I'm currently watching this drama on Dramafever! Wow! I'm so glad I decided to...

The first episode I didn't really care for--it was over the top, cheesy/tacky, with random bathroom humor, but it set up the characters. By the second episode, I was sucked in! You'd think a drama that mainly revolves around being in the office, the coworkers, in a weird town might be boring... but the writers seem to have done a good job in balancing humor, mystery, romance from what I can see. I'm only up to Episode 12 though! I hope it's strong till the end.

Doesn't seem to be much love for this drama though :tears: This drama seems criminally underrated.

• 1 month later...

Can't believe i just found out about this drama! But I'm glad i didn't have to watch it when it was still airing cause i flew through it in a couple of days lol~

It's such a GOOD drama. Different from the typical kdramas like everyone has said. Has humor, romance, mystery murder! haha totally awesome!

Ending for me was sooo unpredictable! loved it~

And the cast is so funny and entertaining! Although Victoria & her dad can getting annoying at times XD

But this is a really good watch for anyone who wants an interesting drama to watch.

TVN has been airing awesome dramas lately <33

• 4 weeks later...
Guest benchmarkjoe

Help!

Anyone know where to find the torrent or down load this complete show with 720p? I like to save it.

Love the leading actress.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Archived