[Drama 2010] Once Upon a Time in Saengchori 원스 어폰 어 타임 인 생초리

Guest yeohweping

Hey, I don't either.  But, if we use Sherlock Holmes' quote:

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Well, then . . .

However, it is only an assumption that the accomplice in the office is the murderer.  What if the murderer is a 3rd person?  The accomplice is involved in the theft.  But, there's no substantiation that he is also the murderer.  :wacko:

This is when I begin to hate that this drama is on once a week.^_^

Sherlock is correct....But I wonder, who was the other guy in the apartment?  He could be the murderer or was he a victim? 

I still say peanut is not who the lady said he is.  I did not get the entire apartment conversation though....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the murderer is a another person mainly because then the drama's narrative would be thrown off because us, viewers, have no personal connection whatsoever with the person, which would just take out a lot of awesomeness from the drama.

BTW, I started watching raw since episode 13, so there are some stuff regarding the murder that I don't really understand. Can someone sort of summarize what's been going on with that plot in the last several eps??

Ok, today's the day we find out what happens to poor, poor JM. 

Who dun' it?  

I cannot picture anyone of the South Branch office workers but miss frying pan's sister's bf...???  He was the psycho killer in Sign that liked to toy with his victim's before killing them. 

Wonderful finale episode, even from just watching the raw.  I cried . . . for many reasons.

Of course these are no acceptable excuses to commit murder.  However, some sympathy has to be given to Man Soo.

This drama really had it all.  Laughter, drama and heart, with no usual k-drama cliches. :)

Guest renni72

This was a fun and funny drama. There were some scenes which were rib-tickling funny.....and the end episode was a real cliff hanger. The person you least suspect is the suspect!!

• 3 months later...

This drama was so fun and entertaining..

lol

I love ha suk jin ....:blink:

Once Upon a Time was funny, complex and romantic.  It's a shame that more people didn't get a chance to see it.  It's up on Dramafever now, for those who can access it.

• 1 month later...
Guest blaxiong

hey... does anyone know who Jo Min Sung (Ha Seok Jin) sister is? She was in the beginning and she's the one that told him not to come back until he's not stupid anymore... she looks very similar but dont know who she is... can anybody help? thanks in advance.

Actually, it is now available, fully-subbed, on Dramafever.

I can't acess into Dramafever...so sad, I've been looking for the English subs to this drama for so long already

• 1 month later...

hey... does anyone know who Jo Min Sung (Ha Seok Jin) sister is?  She was in the beginning and she's the one that told him not to come back until he's not stupid anymore... she looks very similar but dont know who she is... can anybody help? thanks in advance.

Not Han Hye-Rin ?(new tales of gisaeng) not sure if it's her or not !

I saw the first 10 episodes but can't find any subs for the remaining episodes +both viki and dramafever don't work where I live! So sad it's a vey good drama and can't believe that I have to give it up ! T_T

Archived