[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

Although this drama has ended more than 2 weeks ago, I still can't get over it.  I'm missing Donghae and Bonyi.

Awsparkle, I've actually forgotten about the 3 rings that GM had bought for them.  I wish Anna was engaged to PJ.  But maybe not since they didn't want to complicate the relationships among them, with Donghae and Bongyi being husband and wife already.

By the way, thanks for the recommendation of Baby-faced Beauty.  Didn't know Jang Nara is acting in it.  It's a nice comedy.  Don't know if it's because she is without make-up, she seems to have aged abit.  I'm also watching Lie To Me.

Noomma, you mean KBS World has censored some interesting part of this drama?!  But why?!  Not that there is any naked scene in it, right?

And I'm glad that Oh Ji Eun aka Bonyi, has the lead role in Gwanggaeto the Great, which is broadcasting this coming Saturday.  I'll be watching it because of her although I can never appreciate history.

Hey Bonds, I really miss this drama and also this thread.  It didn't end the way I wanted it to but so be it.

There's nothing in this drama that I saw that would make them cut out parts. Maybe it has to do with time and other programs.

I just started watching Lie To Me along with the other 3 rom-com I'm watching. The Greatest Love is my favorite. There are threads for all of them on soompi.

Thanks for the info on Oh Ji Eun. I didn't know she was in this new drama. I'll be sure to check it out. Also it has 2 of my favorite male actors in it. Lee Tae Gon and Kim Seung Soo. I do like some of the period dramas. Dong Yi was the best one so far that I've watched. Hopefully this new one won't have a lot of fighting in it. That's what turns me off.

Maybe I'll see you in another thread. Take care!!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to stay away from this thread. I miss this drama.

Seonu is played by Jung Eun Woo.

Ah! Thank you so much. Seonu might be a jerk, but he's a hot one. Hehe. ^_^

About a month left to go on KBS America.  The show has been moving very fast lately, especially since Anna and her parents were reunited.

Guest joyceybby

How come the raw files isnt working anymore.. i really want to watch this.. can someone please fix it.. thanks

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Jooyeon & Alex reunite after Smile Again

201106110806774106_1.jpg

After School’s Jooyeon recently tweeted photos of her and singer Alex. The two previously played married couple Tae Hoon and Sae Yong on popular drama Smile Again.

Jooyeon posted, “Married couple reunited after a while!! Where have the lawyers gone. We’re meeting you as Alex and Jooyeon not Tae Hoon and Sae Yong.” The photos showed the two being comfortable with each other despite it being their first meeting in a long while. People are especially noticing Alex’s new look after playing a conservative-looking attorney on the drama.

Fans commented, “Wow. You guys are beaming,” and “It’s good to see you guys together again.”

In further news, Alex is currently preparing for his new single “Can’t Be Crazy” from his 2nd album, and Jooyeon is performing “Shampoo” with After School.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/after-schools-jooyeon-alex-reunite-after-smile-again

I hope I don't sound redundant, but can anyone please state here the new drama that replaced Smile Donghae. The initial episode aired tonight but I missed the first few minutes so I didn't get to see the title. Thanks.

I hope I don't sound redundant, but can anyone please state here the new drama that replaced Smile Donghae. The initial episode aired tonight but I missed the first few minutes so I didn't get to see the title. Thanks.

Details

• Title: 우리집 여자들 / Woorijib Yeojadeul
  • Also known as: Women in Our House / Our Women / My Bittersweet Life
  • Genre: Family, romance
  • Episodes: 100+
  • Broadcast network: KBS1
  • Broadcast period: 2011-May-16 to TBA
  • Air time: Monday to Friday 20:25

You will be able to immediately tell that the lead actors are fairly new but they are honing in on the skills very quickly. It's only episode 32 shown so far and yet you can see their improvement.

Going over the previous page, I found the title of the new drama. It's Women in Our Home (House).

Thanks gerryg. Now we have another drama to look forward to. Yes, I noticed the leads are relatively new, though the male lead acted in The President as the journalist-son. The senior actors are the old reliables, all are familiar having acted in popular dramas.

Is this drama going to end in KBS World this week? 

By the way, Win Win 64 which was aired on 17 May 2011, with the casts of Smile, Dong Hae, has English substitles on Youtube.

Win Win 64 - 17 May 2011

ww64.jpg

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=it5WDNfWPOQ

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tgZEi4NQmwA

Part 3 : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Q17LluBSWEw

Part 4 : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SPM_ST7tyUY

Part 5 : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SNtLAzuWR2Y

This is definitely not my must watch drama. The length... ah the no. of episodes... I had to read somebody's facebook summaries to find out about the story. God the ending was so contrived... everyone found a partner, the bad guys who were really nasty to the mentally challenged woman were reunited with their families, Dojin and Donghae hugged ( barf.. :rolleyes: .) , the old father stuck to his old wife... ( not bad but still fakey)..... the mercenary sister was suddenly the lovey dovey weepy wife... I can go on and on.

I don't like the show but I just had to know the ending... ( sigh)

Archived