[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

Guest Ryounosuke

Wow so much has changed we are at 122 on KBS World ,

It seems many new characters.have been added to the list .

BTW the girl who plays Yujin is she in Secret Garden ?

Its funny the comments about Bongi being plain ,complete opposite to the role she played on 3 Bros.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Written preview of final ep 159

동해와 도진이 있는 민박집에 봉이와 새와가 찾아오고, 아이 앞에서 당당한 아빠가 되어달라는 새와의 말에 도진은 크게 갈등한다. 김준은 수술을 앞두고 동백에게 자신은 혜숙 곁에 있어야 할것이라며 미안하다고 말한다. 선우는 봉이에게 전화를 걸어 인사한 뒤 경찰서로 자수를 하러 간다. 한편 김준은 혜숙과 동해의 손을 잡고 인사한 뒤 수술실로 들어가려하고 뒤늦게 나타난 도진은 김준 앞에서 오열하는데...

The East and also on the guest Jean rod and new and is brought back, the kids in front of the imposing dad that is new and at the end of the conflict was a greatly. Kim, Joon is surgery ahead of Camellia to Hye-sook myself by saying that I will have to be and says sorry. Sun-Woo is Rod calls after the station personnel to go to. Meanwhile, Kim Hye-sook and gave sea holding hands after surgery indeed personnel to belatedly appeared a Kim, Joon Oh column in front of the ...

Written preview of final ep 159

동해와 도진이 있는 민박집에 봉이와 새와가 찾아오고, 아이 앞에서 당당한 아빠가 되어달라는 새와의 말에 도진은 크게 갈등한다. 김준은 수술을 앞두고 동백에게 자신은 혜숙 곁에 있어야 할것이라며 미안하다고 말한다. 선우는 봉이에게 전화를 걸어 인사한 뒤 경찰서로 자수를 하러 간다. 한편 김준은 혜숙과 동해의 손을 잡고 인사한 뒤 수술실로 들어가려하고 뒤늦게 나타난 도진은 김준 앞에서 오열하는데...

The East and also on the guest Jean rod and new and is brought back, the kids in front of the imposing dad that is new and at the end of the conflict was a greatly. Kim, Joon is surgery ahead of Camellia to Hye-sook myself by saying that I will have to be and says sorry. Sun-Woo is Rod calls after the station personnel to go to. Meanwhile, Kim Hye-sook and gave sea holding hands after surgery indeed personnel to belatedly appeared a Kim, Joon Oh column in front of the ...

EP159 FINAL EPISODE

BY & SW comes to the private lodge DH & DJ is staying at. SW asks DJ to be a proud father to their baby and DJ is conflicted. With his surgery nearing, KJ tells DB that he has to stay with HS and that he his sorry. After calling BY to say goodbye, SW goes to the police station to confess. Meanwhile, KJ is on his way to the operating room after meeting with HS & DH. Then DJ comes and starts crying in front of KJ....

Guest farhah1986

I thought DJ would be the first one to throw a punch. DH's not taking anymore of DJ's nonsense. I counted about five blows DH gave to DJ. Plus he's no longer calling him Mr. Kim he called him DJ as he should since DH is the older brother. DJ is trying his best to resist but DH is breaking him down.

I love that scene...both of them confess their feeling toward each other and DH this time not taking anymore of DJ's nonsense and react as his older brother..This is the first time seeing them like that...the bond between them is clear but both of them didn't want to admit it...I love finally DH take action as DJ's older brother and he finally calll KJ as father.

DH, BY thank you. You saw how much they enjoyed the meal right? BY, I'm so happy when I see people who enjoy the food that I cook. DH, I know that feeling well. I used to be a cook. BY, SW is going to have a baby. She has Mr. Kim's baby and she wants to have the baby alone. DH, She does. BY, She loves Mr. Kim. She decided to do that because she loves him. DH, Grandma said we can move into our new house by next week. after it's repairs ends. I'm happy anywhere. DH, SW having a baby?

Awsparkle, thank you so much for your hard work.

I have wanted to know what were the conversations about between BY and SW, as well as BY and DH.  So DH didn't know about SW's pregnancy until now.

EP159 FINAL EPISODE

BY & SW comes to the private lodge DH & DJ is staying at. SW asks DJ to be a proud father to their baby and DJ is conflicted. With his surgery nearing, KJ tells DB that he has to stay with HS and that he his sorry. After calling BY to say goodbye, SW goes to the police station to confess. Meanwhile, KJ is on his way to the operating room after meeting with HS & DH. Then DJ comes and starts crying in front of KJ....

Awsparkle and S@nbi, thanks for the preview and translations.  Appreciated.

KJ makes the right decision to stay with HS as she needs him the most now.  In the past, KJ had said that he could leave HS for Anna and DH as they had needed him.  But Anna has explained that she has GP and GM now.  And DH has BY by his side too.  As much as both KJ and Anna may have loved each other even till now, they have to think of others.  Anna has kept saying that HS is a good person, thus she shouldn't have hurt her (HS).  And the more she shouldn't do it now, especially seeing how HS has cried so miserably.  I don't think Anna knows that HS had tried to prevent GP and GM from knowing that Anna was their birth daughter and that HS had also tried to take away the hotel from her.  I guess no one wants to hurt this innocent child-thinking lady.

However, why does SW go to the police station to confess?  She doesn't do anything illegally wrong, right?  Unless she wants to take the rap for DJ.  Isn't she stupid enough?  She has a danger pregnancy.  Why is everyone still protecting DJ now?  Let him grow up and take the punishment as a man should.

SN will come back to Korea and surrender to PJ.  But I still think that HS should go to jail too. 

HS will finally let DH use KJ's last name while GP, GM, Anna, DH and BY will move into the new home together.  KJ will have a successful surgery.  Today is the final episode.  The writer can't be cruel enough to let KJ die.

The only open ending I can think of is Anna and PJ being together as best friends or a couple.

Finally this drama has come to a close tonight.  Like the Three Brothers and Likable Or Not, will the ending shows the 3 - 4 years from now, with DJ coming out of jail, and HS, KJ, SW, DH and BY and their kids are waiting for him outside the prison station, to take him home?  DH and DJ hugging each other as brothers?  A happy ending for all, I guess.

I'm not all that excited seeing the picture of DH & BY wedding. The writer let their humiliation and stupidity go on too long; consequently, I've lost to much respect for them and now have very little interest in them. ph34r.gif But I am interested in DJ. Did he go to jail? Huh, huh? unsure.gif  Someone, please say Yes sweatingbullets.gif

Just caught up on a bunch of episodes that I DVR'd & what's the deal with this Seondal character? I guess the writer(s) needed to extend the storyline by bringing in another secondary character & he was created as Donghae's rival for Bongi as well as a counter to Donghae's admirer in Baek Yujin but at least Yujin has been a part of the storyline since the beginning & was integral to the plot at times but his character is just out of the blue.  -_-  

Not to mention, he seems a major slimeball with his constant overtures towards Bongi even tho' she's stated she's has zero interest in him. Donghae has the patience of a saint to allow this jerk to make moves on his gf right in front of him & totally disrespect him like he's not even there.  dry.gif  But then again, I certainly can't blame him cuz which guy wouldn't want a pretty, resourceful & thoughtful gal like Bongi as his gf/wife?  ;)

DH does get with SD about disrepecting BY. Also he makes DH realize how much he loves BY and he asks her to marry him. SD does go to the darkside with DJ in his plot to take the hotel.

Guest lj3k99

The ending was satisfactory. Its finally over.

Its hard to find good endings in such long day dramas.

SY becomes a famous model. TH gets his civil job.

DH and Anna become naturalized. DH and BY finally get married.

Head chef and Sool Nyeo are together.

KJ and HS come back from volunteering in Africa.

YJ and SN meet each other again.

SW and DJ are together again after he did his time.

The drama ends with a wedding picture.

Thank you! I now can't wait to download and watch. 

So does Uncle Piljae get left out in the cold? Or is there any semblance of him being close to Anna?

Glad to see YJ and SN meeting again. Stalkers!!!!

EP 158

HS. Tell me where you are. Right now. Where are you? Please tell me. Where are you? You're okay right? DJ, I hate... I don't want to live. Everything. All of them.... I have no hope anymore. I got nothing left. HS, Don't think like that. Why do you think like that? I'm here for you. Where are you? I'll pick you up. Are you by the coast? You're by the coast, right? Which one? Which coast? DJ please. I'ts not the time for you to do that. Your father is waiting for you. Your father is ......  DH, What did he say? Where is he? HS, I don't know. He just hung up. But I heard a boat whistle. I think he's near the coast somewhere. DH, The coast? The coast.

DB, I'm trying not to cry, but tears rush to my eyes. I think I'm really stupid. I don't want to cry but I can't control my eyes. I hate when James is sick. PJ, James would be more sad if he found out that you're crying because of him. So, don't cry. Please? Stop?

HS, Do you think he's in city of Donghae? Isn't it my husband's homtown? DH, Yes, Father, DJ, and I went there before. I think he's there. HS, DH be with my husband. I'll go pick him up. DH, No, I'll go. HS, You? No! He won't follow you. You know DJ has bad feelings for you. DH, That why I should go. This is our problem. I need to take care of it. Mom, don't cry in front of KJ. I think I know where Mr. Kim is. I'm going to pick him up. PJ, Really? Where is he? DH, He's probably is somewhere he went with me and father before. I'll bring him. PJ, Are you going alone? Do you need me? DH, Don't worry. I'll bring him no matter what. Take care of my mom. Mom see you later. DB, Be careful. PJ, DB lets go. You seem to be so tired. Let's go and get some rest.

KJ, (thinking to himself about DH)( I beg of you.) (How long are you going to hurt my feelings?) (So please get the surgery, Father). I have to go to the TV station. I should do the 9 o'clock news. HS, You need to get the surgery now, not doing the news. I can't let you. Are you out of your mind? KJ, I can't throw aside my work just because I have illness. I have to do my work. I'm sorry. I feel really sorry when I thin of you. I'm really sorry that I've hurt your heart during our marriage. HS, Okay, If you were really sorry for me, you should get the surgery right now. If your operation succeeds, then I let you go to the woman you love as you want without blaming you. Although, I forced you to stay with me when you tried to leave me 30 years ago, but I can let you go now. I mean it. So please get the surgery.

MS, Did you look around the hotel? You're know perfectly healed. You didn't need to make a round of inspection so soon. PY, President Hong never let me down. Camellia has been going well without me. It's all thanks to her. You know it too, right? By the way. Where is DB? MS, She didn't come yet. PY, Did something happen to her? She's with Detective Lee. She must be fine. Don't worry about her. When you were in coma, he was really good to you as if he was your son. He did it because he likes DB. Don't you think? That's why I was harsh on KJ. I did it because he reminded me of HS, but at the same time I wanted to break the connection between DB and him. PY, That's the reason why I called KJ this morning. I was going to make him stop thinking of DB and keep ties with HS. Everything should all be in place now.

SY, You can't go! What should I do without you? TH, We'll probably have a hard time while we're apart, but you should see the bigger picture. I'm over thirty now, and Kang and San are ........ years old next year. And the third baby will be born soon. Let's be strong and endure longer, okay? SY, I can't live one day without you. SY come on! If you keep doing this, I can't go. I will be back when I become a good lawyer. SN, Oh man! Are you making a film? Or is he joining the army? He's going to a temple that's two hours away to study. Why are you taking this seriously? SW, TH good luck. Don't worry about anything. TH, Mother, SW, take good care of SY and the twins while I'm gone. SN, We will. Don't worry about anything and focus on the bar exam to think that your family would be dead if you failed. Although she's my daughter, but I can say she makes everything a big deal. She's not the only one who has a husband. SW, Hi it's me. What? Did DH go to the city of Donghae to bring DJ? BY where are you? I'll meet you there.

K-Jae, Good, It won't be easy to study at your age. Don't give up and do your best. TH, I will father. I'll be find. Take care of yourself while I'm gone. SO, I didn't feels like this when you joined the army. I don't know why, but I feel like I've lost something now. Why did you come all the way down here? You probably said goodbye at home. SY, Can't you just stay? Do you have to go? I don't want to be a lawyers wife, so let's just live together, please? SO, Don't do this, he might suffer bad luck. TH you should go. I'll take care of her. Go! TH might be sad if you keep doing this. SY, How can I live without him? My heart is aching. SN, You should endure to make him a great man. Depend on us while he's gone. We'll be there for you and the twins.

BY, You're a pregnant woman. You shouldn't run like that. SW, I'm taking care of myself. By the way. Do you know where DH went? BY, He DJ and their father went to the East Coast before. He might be there. SW, The East Coast? BY, Where are you going? I should go there to find DJ. BY, It'll take at least over four hours to get there. You can't go by yourself. Don't go. Let's just wait here. SW. No, It make me more nervous to wait here. I'll go there and look for DJ and DH. DJ might just be DH brother but he's my baby's father. I'm worrying about him. I can't just stay here.

DH, Where is he? You Kim Do-jin! DJ, What the... How did you.... DH, You, such a coward. You, what are you doing here? You had everyone worried about you, and this is the place you hid yourself? You came here with me and father?! DJ, Who do you think you are? Why did you follow me and give me a lesson? Why? You came here to catch me? You want to push me down the cliff? DH, Father has illness. DJ, What? DH, He needs to get surgery immediately. He's delaying it because of you. Because if his operation went wrong, he might not see you again. So you have to go with me. DJ, No.......no. Don't lie to me! He was fine. It's hard to believe. He's healthy. Besides, he's fine only with you. He doesn't need a child like me! He doesn't need me who has nothing like a loser! DH, You stupid.......

HS, Are you okay? KJ, Well I'm okay. I just met the president. One of my co-workers who's talented will take the news. So there won't be a big damage. HS, That's good. KJ, My resignation is accepted. I'm done with what I have to do. Let's go.

K-Jae, Come on. Cheer up. TH made his decision to become a lawyer and went to study. Why do you feel so sad? SO, It'll be tough for him away from home. I'm worried if he skips meals or is he sleeping well there. My heart is aching because I'm so worried about him. K-Jae, What should I do with you. If it's easy to become a lawyer, everyone can do it. When the mountain is high and it's valley is deep. He should pay the price to be a great man. Let's take good care of SY and the twins so TH won't be worried. PJ, You came home early, huh? K-Jae, We came early because my wife felt sad since TH went to the temple to study. Where did you go? PJ, I feel bad as well. It's hard to hate someone who has illness. You know KJ is really sick. SO, What's wrong? K-Jae, What are you talking about? He was fine. PJ, He fell down in front of me this morning. And the doctor said he needed to get a surgery. It's a side effect from the last car accident. K-Jae, Will it effect his life? It's not sure before he gets the surgery. But it can be dangerous. SO, My poor son-in-law. I've thought that he hasn't anymore problems since the hotel was settled down and his grandpa woke up. Oh, does he know about this? PJ, He went to find KJ's son. SO, He's the father of our son-in-law, shouldn't we go to see him in the hosptial?

DJ, Go! Go away! Stop bothering me! Just go away! My life is screwed up becase of you! Because of you! Why did you come to see me and drive me crazy?! DH That's enough to blame others! It's all because of me? What about me? I've waited for my father even if I didn't know who he is! I didn't know my father's name or his face! I've had a hard time because of you as well! Because of you! When I finally met him, I couldn't call my father "Father" because of you! I wanted to cry in his arms and call him "Father" unitl the resentment went away! I've tried to hate him and blame him because of you! I pretended that I hate him so much! I feels like that's why he's sick. I feel like he's sick because I hurt him. So my heart is aching so much to think of him. DJ, What are you doing? DH, Let's move this car first! DJ, No thank you. I don't need your help. DH, Don't be a wiseass. You want to push? I'll drive. Which do you want DJ? DJ, What?

DB, No....The President will get mad. Dr., Don't eat anything from now on. And don't worry. See you tomorrow. Take care of him well. HS, Are you comfortable? KJ, What about DJ? Did he call? DH went to him. He'll call soon. You should get some rest. DB what are you doing here? Why are you here? DB, I'm sorry. I was worried about James so I came back. I'm sorry, I'll just leave now. HS, Go in. He's probably waiting for you. He's been waiting for you so far. And, tell him to get a surgery. Convince him to get a surgery whether DJ comes or not. DB, Does your head hurt? Does your head really hurt? Does your head hurt like my head hurts? BY's uncle told me I shouldn't cry in front of you. DH told me I shouldn't cry in front of you as well. I'm sorry. I think my eyes are broken. I can't control them. I'm sorry. KJ, I'm sorry Anna for making you worry about me. DB, You should get a surgery tomorrow, okay? DH promised me to bring DJ here. My DH always keeps his word. So, please you should get a surgery. HS, Leave me alone. I don't want you to see this. Didn't you hear me? Leave me alone! Do you have to see me this way? My husband is dying and there's nothing I can do, but letting you be with him. DB, Don't cry. When you cry, your beautiful face become ugly. Don't cry. When you cry I feels sad and so does James. Don't cry.

Old man, These are my grandson's clothes who's in the army now. Wash and change. You two, are you brothers or friends? DH, We are brothers. OM, You're grown up!. Why did you fight each other? DJ, Go away! What are you doing?! DH, Just let me. Sit down. DJ, What are you doing? DH, I already told you. If you don't go neither, do I. I'm hungry. Let's eat. I'm very stubborn. I will do it! I've been stubborn and a tough man since I lived with mom alone in America. If I hadn't I couldn't protect myself and mom from the tough world. Spoiled boys like you can't even imagine. Eat, You should eat so, that you can have power to hate me. Father, has a side effect from the last car accident. DJ, Was it true? Is father really sick? DH, Stop being silly! No child would tell a lie by using it's parents life! Father is only waiting for you. He needs to get a surgery immediately! He delayed his surgery because if his operation went wrong, he might not see you again. You're no the only one who's had a hard time and felt a loss! When I found my father I couldn't be with him because of you. I couldn't even say hello to him. I wanted to ignore you. But I couldn't do that. I tried to avoid you, but you were already deep in my heart. I cared about what you did, and worried about you. I don't know if this is what people call "Brotherhood" But to be honest it was better for me to have a brother even if he hated me instead of not having one. In other words, I was happy that there's a brother somewhere. I didn't feel that bad even if you hated me! DJ, Stop! I hated you so much, and you didn't hate me? DH, DJ let's go. The president is waiting for you. Our father is waiting for you. Give yourself to the prosecutor. And let's meet dad. I don't want to say this, but this could be the last time. And there's another reason you should go with me. SW has your baby. DJ, What? DH, SW has you baby. DJ, No she doesn't. The baby is gone. DH, No You're misunderstanding. DJ, What?

DB, I have to go now. So, don't cry. HS, DB My husband KJ when his operation succeed, take him. He's your James. I'll let him go to you. It's my present for you two. So you two should be happy.

DH, I don't know what has happen between you two because of the baby. She still has your baby. And she wants to have that baby alone. DJ, Is it true? Is my baby still alive? DH, Please don't leave SW and your baby alone like like how my mom and I were.

For those of you who managed to get through the entire series was it worth it? The cyclical storyline, the on-again-off-again evilness of Sae Wa et. al., the whole Pil Ja chasing after Anna, the abuse of the handicap by Sae Wa et. al., etc.? What became of The-girl-who-eats-salad-with-chopsticks, from previous comments it seems as if she never got the hint that Dong-hae had no interest in her (another bad character trait), nor does it seem as if Bong Yi was able to confront her (forcefully or indirectly through Dong-hae) [correct me if I'm wrong].

After watching the first 80 or so episodes it seems like the story was simply going around and around (well before that actually), so I'd like to know is it (the show) worth spending some 39.5 hours to watch the remaining episodes or can I mark it off the to-watch list? How does it rank compared to High Kick Through the Roof (minus the finale which screwed over its loyal viewers in the last 5 minutes)?

I think once the story took a turn and Anna was left alone. I could deal with watching. It was frustrating with the repeats of SW always being the first to know everything and her high and mighty attude. Everyone wanted to see SW suffer for all the hatred and evilness she did. She did suffer because she fell in love with DJ and then lost the very lifestyle she schemed and lied to get.  

YJ was just plain delusional from begining to end. BY never confronted her which made me mad. BY's character was just too meek and mild sometimes.

I would say starting at maybe eps 127 though the end was worth watching. My only problem with this was getting near the end was the introduction of the Head Chef and SW's mother was a waste of time. The ending wasn't bad but it could have been better. The best ep to me was 158. DH kicking DJ butt and letting him know just how he felt.  I haven't watched High Kick Through the Roof yet, but I would rank this one higher then the writer's other drama You Are MY Destiny. To me this writer takes to much time in telling a story and doesn't know how to really rap up and make it interesting. Ep 157 was a waste of time and boring. This drama should have been rapped up 5 eps back.

I think once the story took a turn and Anna was left alone. I could deal with watching. It was frustrating with the repeats of SW always being the first to know everything and her high and mighty attude. Everyone wanted to see SW suffer for all the hatred and evilness she did. She did suffer because she fell in love with DJ and then lost the very lifestyle she schemed and lied to get.  

YJ was just plain delusional from begining to end. BY never confronted her which made me mad. BY's character was just too meek and mild sometimes.

I would say starting at maybe eps 127 though the end was worth watching. My only problem with this was getting near the end was the introduction of the Head Chef and SW's mother was a waste of time. The ending wasn't bad but it could have been better. The best ep to me was 158. DH kicking DJ butt and letting him know just how he felt.  I haven't watched High Kick Through the Roof yet, but I would rank this one higher then the writer's other drama You Are MY Destiny. To me this writer takes to much time in telling a story and doesn't know how to really rap up and make it interesting. Ep 157 was a waste of time and boring. This drama should have been rapped up 5 eps back.

Episode 127? Yay, KBS America is on Episode 125 now. :D

I've stuck with the show.  All the frustration is part of the package when it comes to daily dramas after all. :D

Guest bitter SOOweet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm having smile donghae relapse already haha.

don't know about other people, but i personally really enjoyed this series. it was predictable at times and they were few episodes that were a bit slow, but over all it was good... especially for a mon-fri series.

i kind of had a feeling how the drama was going to end esp. because it is a family drama and all and it was nicely done and i loved it

it really is hard to find good endings to dramas these days and i loved how it ended!!!

i love how they tied everything and everyone together <3 no1 was left out

i can't wait to see jichangwook, ohjieun and leejangwoo in other things in the future!

really going to miss this <3

Guest farhah1986

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm having smile donghae relapse already haha.

don't know about other people, but i personally really enjoyed this series. it was predictable at times and they were few episodes that were a bit slow, but over all it was good... especially for a mon-fri series.

i kind of had a feeling how the drama was going to end esp. because it is a family drama and all and it was nicely done and i loved it

it really is hard to find good endings to dramas these days and i loved how it ended!!!

i love how they tied everything and everyone together <3 no1 was left out

i can't wait to see jichangwook, ohjieun and leejangwoo in other things in the future!

really going to miss this <3

Yes...finally we finish this drama...but I'm going to watch it again in KBS world with english subtitle...Its predictable about the ending becaus eits a daily drama but I think it worth it...I know that this kind of drama will fine a good ending for each character bit I'm fine with that .Just like you...I'm also can't wait to see Jichang Wook,oh Jieun and Lee JangWoo work in the future..And fortunately JiChangWook is gonna be in a fusion sageuk drama sometime this year,I'm waiting to watch him in a new drama.I think he's so good in potratying Dong Hae character,so hopefully he'll do better in new drama

Guest farhah1986

I actually start watching this drama faithfully starting at ep 100+.Its where the matters about Anna birth parent start to revealed....and I think its worth watching.I can endure it because the plot is better but like you said when the story getting near end SW'smother and the head chef story is just waste of time..and if it excluded I think we can finish this drama at 155.I agree with you that ep 157 is kind of boring and nothing new especially after the climax of DJ falls.The best episode for me is ep 127,128 and of course episode 158..The moment where Anna identity revealed and DH finally punch DJ and confess his true feeling toward him just so good and I can't help myself repeating it.

I love how SW make a statement that she will live alone with her child just like Dong Hae and Anna who never know about his father.Its put DJ in a same situation where DongHae and Anna before had.DJ will have a same feeling his father had afer he leave Anna and Dong Hae...

Last episode was good but I think the witer can do it much better...well at least it won't end up like High Kick Through the Roof ending.

I actually start watching this drama faithfully starting at ep 100+.Its where the matters about Anna birth parent start to revealed....and I think its worth watching.I can endure it because the plot is better but like you said when the story getting near end SW'smother and the head chef story is just waste of time..and if it excluded I think we can finish this drama at 155.I agree with you that ep 157 is kind of boring and nothing new especially after the climax of DJ falls.The best episode for me is ep 127,128 and of course episode 158..The moment where Anna identity revealed and DH finally punch DJ and confess his true feeling toward him just so good and I can't help myself repeating it.

I love how SW make a statement that she will live alone with her child just like Dong Hae and Anna who never know about his father.Its put DJ in a same situation where DongHae and Anna before had.DJ will have a same feeling his father had afer he leave Anna and Dong Hae...

Last episode was good but I think the witer can do it much better...well at least it won't end up like High Kick Through the Roof ending.

Now that I think about it I would go back as far as ep 123 up. That's where SW world starts to fall apart. When she did the dirty business with the kimchi. Eps 127 and 128 were two of my favorites. But 158 is my all time favorite.  Was it just a year that DJ spent in jail?

I'll be posting the summary of ep 159 as soon as I get the subtitles. So keep a watch out. Hopefully I won't keep getting kicked out.

I think I going to lay off the long drama's for awhile. I just started watching Baby Faced Beauty, which is a Romance Comedy. It's a Monday, Tuesday drama with 16 eps. They are up to 4 eps as of now.

Ji Chang Wook's new drama is a period drama "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" and is scheduled for July 4th on SBS, Monday, Tuesday.

Archived