[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

Guest lj3k99

another pointless couple episodes...

evil evil evil sH, it never goes the way you want it.

anna seems like she grew a spine for like two seconds, but lost it. they are really making her mentally disabled.

KJ is such a richard simmons...come on even though that scene was false, that was some pretense for you to wake the hell up man.

Yet it seems like he might confess to his wife his circumstances.

one thing they are good at is making cliffhangers...haha. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pumcake

Can someone summarize episode 69 for non-korean speakers?? :) Im kinda curious what Donghae said to Bongyi while he was eating. ♥♥♥

Gosh, I want to see more of DH and BY's relationship.  Enough of 'catch me if you can' parts of Anna and James.  They keep missing each other until it's getting boring and impatient.  This show is nice, if not for many draggy and repeating parts.  I watch it because of DH and BY.

Can someone summarize episode 69 for non-korean speakers?? :) Im kinda curious what Donghae said to Bongyi while he was eating. ♥♥♥

at first DH asked BY what he was eating. She tells him it supposed to re-energize him. He said it was refreshing and tastes like the ocean. Next thing he tells her is he wants permission from her parents to be with her.

episode 70 was pretty lame..

the assistant chef made her moves on DH. He responded by shutting her down for realz this time. I hope she got the message.

They had to add the whole DH, KJ, and DJ scene again. What is it like the millionth time already? I thought it was hilarious when DJ mentions to KJ to tell him what's going on his head as he is his only son.

As usual, the KJ and Anna scenes have to be made as epic as possible.

@semi-fly I can 100% predict that Sae Wa will probably ruin their reunion by creating some type of fake emergency.

I used to think she was pretty in the beginning episode but she is now looking ugly with her eyes bugging out and you can just tell the type of woman she has become by just looking at her. She is selfish and evil inside and out. You can literally see the schemes forming in her head. The actress who is playing her really has done a great job portraying her because i just get irritated everytime she comes on screen :D

I guess my main irritation about the character of Anna before was that I don't understand how she keeps letting Sae Wa rule her life. I understand that Anna has some challenges but that does not mean she is not smart. She has good instincts and knows that Sae Wa hurt Donghae and is capable of telling lies and is not a good person. I think the way her character is portrayed is not consistent. I guess that is why I find it hard that she just does what Sae Wa wants her to do. I mean just recently they aired the episode where Sae Wa threatens Anna and leaves her in this isolated road. Anna is scared and Sae Wa does come back but wanted to teach Anna a lesson. So, why would Anna really want to trust a woman that cold hearted? Anyways, i hope KJ finds out about Donghae asap!

^ thks for spoiler. about time!!!!!!!!!!!! so do we see an ending of KJ getting together with Anna & DH & being a happy family or it's going to be KJ staying with current family despite his feelings for Anna because it's the right thing to do etc ... and since it's a daily evening drama ... they will probably feed us reconciliation crap ... what do you think? can't wait for DJ to throw a hissy fit ... tongue2.gif

the most exciting part was the spoiler at the end, but i feel like KJ might first think that DH is Anna's son, not his. He already had his reservations about PJ and Anna, but i could be wrong. Though he might feel the shame immediately of all those times he made DH feel bad for being involved with DJ.

Spoiler Ep 72 : KJoon finds out Donghae is his son .

Thanks,  Mflwrs66.  I can't wait for tonight's episode.

I hope KJ doesn't confront SW about the parentage truth of DH, ie he being his father.  SW would definitely defend herself by saying she is trying to protect DJ from being hurt.  I rather that KJ saveguards against SW and protects DH from behind.

I actually prefer Anna to be with PJ cos they look compatible.  But seeing how KJ cried for Anna during their reunion, my heart went to him instead.  They truly love each other, even after a very long separation, 27 years!

Will DJ's mum get revengeful against Anna after finding out that she's the one her husband loves most.  What worse, Anna is actually the chairman's long lost daughter!

I really couldn't understand Anna.  She keeps listening to SW's commands, trusting her so much?  Has she forgotten how SW hurt her son?  Doesn't she want DH to be reunited with his father?

The ending would likely be the two families reconcile, with DH and DJ acknowledging each other as brothers.  Afterall, DH is a very forgiving person.  But I hope SW doesn't have a good ending; she doesn't deserve to be forgiven at all, after all that she has done to everyone.  And her mum remains alone for the rest of her life.  She doesn't deserve PJ.  In fact, I still like PJ to be Anna in the end, which is not likely.

Last night ending was quite a surprise to me.  I was so glad that KJ finally found out Anna has a son with him.  I don't want SW or DJ's plans to destroy DH, to succeed.

Still, I want to see more of DH and BY, please.

Guest rochinipark

been watching this on kbsworld.didn't recognize at first that Anna is the actress from 3Brothers.she looks different very innocent look here.

JiChangwook is quite good holding the series.that SaeWa is so cringeworthy.also why is Alex acting like that.very childish.he was so manly in Pasta.Bongi saw her in 3Brothers also,isnt she way older than Donghae actor?heck i'm older than him.

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Jooyeon is still pretty as a hobo

Clazziquai’s Alex, who is currently acting in the KBS 1TV ‘Smile, Donghae’, recently uploaded a picture of After School’s Jooyeon looking like a homeless.

Alex tweeted, “During our outdoor filming. It might be hard to believe but the left side is After School’s Jooyeon! This doesn’t seem to be a homeless force that is seen after only just a couple of days?”

In the photo, you can see that Jooyeon resting after wearing killer red heels, while looking at the person next to her with a somewhat sly facial expression.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/after-school%E2%80%99s-jooyeon-is-still-pretty-as-a-hobo

Guest japjoong

i want to ask u guys..

did donghae knew that bongyi almost got married to a mama's boy??

XD i really wanted that mama's boy (or maybe some guy that loves bongyi as a woman)to show up cause i really wanted donghae to get jealous or maybe like a love triagle~

Guest pumcake

i want to ask u guys..

did donghae knew that bongyi almost got married to a mama's boy??

XD i really wanted that mama's boy (or maybe some guy that loves bongyi as a woman)to show up cause i really wanted donghae to get jealous or maybe like a love triagle~

OMG!!! I totally forgot about that! I just wish that he will come back and ask for Bong Yi again. Hahahaha. I want some love triangle too!! :) Not on Donghae's part but on Bong Yi's. I wanna see how Donghae looks like when he is jealous! <3

Guest mflwrs66

I Just watched todays episode , Here is a brief summary . ( Im skipping the boring scenes.)

KJoon sees Anna and DH and Bongyi out side the house. KJoon hears Anna call DH Omma , He is in shock and does not know what to think . Saewa shows up to confront him , He recieves a phone call and heads back home with Saewa in tow.

Saewa comes in to his Den tells him the truth about DH, She begs Kjoon not to say anything but hes not listening. He Heads to the hotel where He sees DJ and DH in a confrontation he hears DJ call him by is name Carl Laker, KJoon is even more confused . KJoon comes across one of Saewa's broadcasting buddies, He gives him a dvd of the show Saewa did on finding long lost families , He watches it and sees DH talking and Anna in the audience crying , It only confirms to him that DH is his son he is in shock and very emotional. KJoon leaves the Hotel and calls Anna to ask

about DH She tells him the truth , He in shock yet again becomes very emotional , and cries DH's name and says hes sorry he then barely misses a truck and gets into a accident (The End).

I love this serie. Ji Chang Wook is such a cutie :wub: Though I have to say that Seawa is starting to work on my nerves by now and so does her mother and i'm only at ep 36 yet. And I allready got angry at 'James' and Donghae. That they both haven't noticed yet. Well I hope they figure it out soon so Donghae can just live his life without being worried to much.

Ohh and Donghae and Bongi are so cute together :wub: And ep 36 made me laugh so hard aswell coz out of nowhere the pregnant girl had a big tummy. Like she slept and boom there it was.. :lol:

I haven't been reading all pages of this topic yet because at some point I don't want to be spoiled to much but I also want to know how long some things keep on dragging. Right now I mostly do fast forward the moment sea wa appears... -_-

Can anyone translate/summarize what Sae Wa said to Anna to prevent her from telling James about Donghae? All i could understand from the conversation was that Anna promised Sae Wa to not say anything about Donghae but I couldn't understand the reason why...

Archived