Genre: Romance

Episodes: TBA

Viewership rating: TBA

Broadcast network: Fuji TV

Broadcast period: 2010-Oct start

Air time: Monday 21:00

Theme song: Ryuusei by Kobukuro

Synopsis

Takenouchi plays an aquarium employee named Kengo, who seems ordinary at first glance but actually possesses a secret that he would sacrifice everything in order to protect. Meanwhile, Ueto plays Risa, a young woman working in the sex trade in order to pay off her brother's debt, though her situation has led her to contemplate suicide. These two characters, both full of despair, meet each other and end up entering a contract marriage purely for its benefits. However, as they overcome various troubles, their relationship begins turning into true love.

Cast

Takenouchi Yutaka as Okada Kengo

Ueto Aya as Makihara Risa

Matsuda Shota as Kamiya Ryo

Kitano Kii as Okada Maria

Inagaki Goro

Kawaguchi Haruna

Nakagawa Shingo

Itaya Yuka

Sugimoto Tetta

Harada Mieko

Guest dadedum

my yutaka. not too drawn to the plot by will watch nonetheless because of my yutaka. my yutaka. yum. :lol: the last good drama i watched him in was kazoku, which was too long ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched episode 2, and totally enjoyed it.

Now I can't wait for episode 3. For some reason, I see the chemistry between Takenouchi and Ueto already! :)

Does anyone know what happened to D-addicts? The site seems down.

Am trying to grab the English subs to pass it to a friend who can't understand. Does anyone have the English subs for episodes 1 & 2?

Guest jielun07

Is any group going to sub this one? When is the first episode?

Am trying to grab the English subs to pass it to a friend who can't understand. Does anyone have the English subs for episodes 1 & 2?

Querbeet FS is going to sub this drama ( soft & hard) but it still in progress.

• 1 month later...
Guest Pinklett

Tried this drama because of the positive and suprised comments in this thread, and glad i did

cause I LOOOOOVEEEEEE this drama, and obviously love the two leads TOGETHER. Great chemistry.

watched all released 8 episodes within 3 days. I like the development between Risa & Kengo, can't wait for next episodes

I love this drama too, it's one of the best for me so far after Meteor Garden. I believe it gonna end at episode 10, so one more episode to go. Such a beautiful drama with such a nice theme about aquarium, jellyfish, and shooting stars.

Official website link for people who wants to read more about the story:

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/nagareboshi/index.html

I just watched episode one on Azntv and I must say, Aya-chan has never looked better!!! :phew: (And that's saying a lot. ;) ) After all of these years of seeing her with short hair, she's finally let it grow out. :) (Now if we could only get her to leave it it's natural color. <_<) I've only seen her co-star in Rondo, but he was good in that one and this one looks promising as well. I just hope that it doesn't get too heavy. There have often been times in some of her past dramas that left me feeling disturbed... :unsure:

in the middle of watching, and i just had to rant...

I HATE RISA'S BROTHERS GUTS SO MUCH I WANNA TAKE THEM OUT RIGHT NOW!

sorry, please tell me everything will be fine until the end T_T I don't want the family or her getting hurt because of that piece of crap!

Just finished and some stuff I don't get.

First, in the end, did that douchebag brother change? Why did he take her account book and send it to Kengo's family? ( ALTHOUGH I really wish he just died with his suicide act!!!)

did Kengo turn himself in ?

other than that, the drama overall was ok. I was hoping for more development between risa and kengo, but all I got was 2 HUGS!!!! I was hoping for a kiss !

Maybe it was subtle in showing their relationship, but I wished for more.

and another thing is, how come on the official site they have this picture of risa in a wedding dress and she's lying in kengo's arms???

Archived