Quantcast
Guest eats.colour

Skin Whitening Products

I'm using Transino, a brand from Japan and I love it. The effect is really stunning. Instant whitening but you need to know that whitening aren't just use once only. I recommend you to constant use it so that you can have a longer lasting result. If you happen to have the chance to use it. You should try it.

• Like 1

it is better to not use whitening product I guess.. our original skin colour is good. just avoid sunlight and UV light.. 

sometimes some skin whitening product contains chemical components which may affect your skin.so plz be aware about those products.

• Like 1

Not bad. I will try for it. In the meantime if I found something for whitening skin I will surely let you know. Thank you!

• Like 1

I have tired Laneige sleeping mask before. Through it doesn't really whiten my face, but it does boost my skin's radiance.

• Like 1

Have you tried using organic skin care products? Check Vitality26 on Amazon. I personally use their face cream along with their serum and face mask. 

• Like 1

yesstyle.com - etude

extra coconut oil

extra olive oil

baking soda

apple cinder vinegar

lavender essential oil

rose essential oil

witch hazel oil

epsom salt

• Like 1

Try for some anti-aging creams. Read about them on herintalk as they are made with natural and herbal extracts to replenish your skin's natural glow. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Skin color is determined by the amount of melanin in the skin The market for whitening products is booming and for this reason, there are several products that are available in the market from here https://www.skinwhiteners.org  you can find top 15 whitening cream                                                      

Edited by david miller
just tried to fix mistakes

Posted (edited)

Skin whitening products also known as bleaching creams, whiteners, skin brighteners, or fading creams so whitening cream work by reducing a pigment called melanin in the skin. It is also a technique used to lighten naturally dark skin.

Edited by Alessandra96

Vitamin C, arbutin, and hydroquinone to brighten and lighten. There's a thousand options for vitamin c serums, it depends on budget and skin type. Dr. Jart and Missha have creams that are high in arbutin, Kiku has arbutin. And I believe The Ordinary has an arbutin serum too?

As for sunscreen, anything that is at least SPF 30 will be fine, but what's going to be really important is reapplying regularly. No matter what type of sunscreen or SPF it is, if you don't reapply, you'll end up tanning. Again, there's endless options.

Skin Whitening Forever

Skin Whitening Forever Is A 100% New & Original Product On CB ~ Huge Market Potential With Zero Competition ~ Very Cheap Traffic ~ Lot Of Easy Money To Be Made

CLICK HERE

Fade Out brightening creams have great results and they are running a free trial at the moment.