Skin Whitening Products

Admin

Guest flycat52_stv

My skin is so sensitive and I am very careful to choose makeup and treatments. One product I can share with you guys and I just tried for less than 3 months and tell you what, it really helps! I have pimples, acne scars on my face, which is nightmare for me! Thanks my friend Joyce to recommend such a good serum to recover my weak skin...
You can try it @ http://tinyurl.com/m6v9pju and I will be sure that you gonna like it as well :)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are looking for a skin whitening products then there are lots of products available but choosing the right one for your skin is the very important. When it comes to the whitening cream that does not have any side effect, I would recommend Kollagen Intensive. This is the best whitening cream you can ever have. Applying this cream is very simple and easy and it can show results after just applying this cream for just a few weeks. So, you can try this cream to whiten your skin effectively.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Why do people say Glutathione I.V shouldn't be administered during menses/pregnant/breastfeeding? 

Mostly during mense, why not?

Any one here done it or knows anyone who has done it during these times? Anything bad happened? Like to know your/their experiences.

Thanks!

White henna + hydrogen peroxide bleach

1. grate some soap and dissolve in hydrogen peroxide

2. add white henna. the mixture should look like paste

3. apply on desired body part and wait 30 mins. the mixture will harden and might be itchy

4. rinse out thoroughly with water. 

5. do this for 7 consecutive days, then once a week then once a month

• 1 month later...

I think the blackheads depends upon your skin. As my skin is oily so that, i faced the Similar issues as you are facing. I have one home remedy which could help you. Also, Blackheads are small dark spots on the skin that occur on your face and nose when your pores become clogged with excess dead skin cells, germs, dirt or sebum. Sebum is oil created by the sebaceous glands that keep your skin supple. Initially, they’ll appear yellow or brown color and later they’ll turn to black.

Common Causes

• Oily skin is the main cause of blackheads.
  • Irritation of hair follicles caused by dead skin cells
  • Proliferation of Propionibacterium acnes on skin pores
  • Taking certain drugs like corticosteroids or androgens
  • Hormonal changes during puberty, menstruation, pregnancy
  • Intake of birth control pills

The egg white facial mask is one of the best home remedies to not only unclog your open pores but also tighten them temporarily. It is really beneficial for the treatment of blackheads and pimples. You can use this mask 2-3 times a week to keep your pores tight. As compared to other remedies, egg whites are a little less drying.

https://thelifesquare.com/how-to-get-rid-of-blackheads-on-nose-857857/

Requirements for making an egg white facial mask:

1. 1 egg
  2. Facial tissue
  3. A towel

I hope it will help you and help in reducing the Blackheads.

• 1 month later...

Such such such a very very good  value for money product from dermalmd I am using it since last 3 years and is fully satisfied with the serum
a big fan of dermalmd's products. Extremely good product..love it ! VERY VERY HAPPY to share with other.Aready i recommend to my friends..

• 1 month later...

Why not try LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum, it helps to remove eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, heals wound, face lift, whitening and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free. Even my cousin-in-law currently is using. From his look, nobody is able to guess his age correctly. http://tinyurl.com/uniqueglowskin-US

Hope this will help although it's not a free solution.

Hey Guys, 

Finally, I found a place where I can share my experience of hyperpigmentation with you guys. I am 39 years old and having hyper pigmentation problem from very long time. I tried many things to get rid of but all results to zero. After that, I consult to a dermatologist and she advises me to use " Cysteamine Cream " for my skin problem. And I can see the results of that cream on my face within 6 weeks.I suggest if someone is suffering from the same problem like me they can use this cream.

• 5 months later...

I'm using Transino, a brand from Japan and I love it. The effect is really stunning. Instant whitening but you need to know that whitening aren't just use once only. I recommend you to constant use it so that you can have a longer lasting result. If you happen to have the chance to use it. You should try it.

Archived