Quantcast
Guest eats.colour

Skin Whitening Products

Guest msbabylove

On my face I use Pond's Dark Spot Corrector every morning and night after cleansing it with Shiseido cleansing milk. I can tell the difference right away after I started using the Pond's whitening product line. The price is super reasonable for such good quality in my opinion. On my body, I use whitening soaps and I try to take a lemon milk bath once a week, knowing the amazing Vitamin C for skin lightening effect from lemons. Then, I put the Nivea whitening cream on every night. On the top of that regime, I also take the Ivory Caps Glutathione pills along with Vitamin C every day as well. I guess if you really want to achieve skin whitening (a healthy glowy whitening effect from inside out) you may consider the glutathione injections. I've done quite a reasearch on the benefits of glutathione and it has an impressive list of health benefits. Unfortunately, if you take glutathione orally, it looses the benefits when it has to travel through your digestive system! That's why there is the injection option where you can directly inject it to your bloodstream. I've seen a few Asian actresses use this option and their skin just... Glow, in a healthy way of course!

Guest MinkyM

Most Koreans aren't white. They can be alot darker, Like Lee Minho or Choo Sung Hoon both very dark.

isaysis said: Milk is good for you skin and it helps whiten it as well. I've tried it before and it do whiten my skin. My mom thought i was on some type of drugs because my skin actually whiten and gotten pale. So i would definitely recommend MILK. :) just use a cotton ball and pour about 1 teaspoon of milk and dip your cotton ball, wipe all over your face and neck. I leave it for the night and rinse off right away in the morning. The milk  will smell funny but natural fresh products works best! 
Another product is called Creamlao. Its an asian whitening product that you put on at night. It works wonders and it helps clears acne as well! :) so give these a try if you will! :) 

For my acne discolorations, I tried Hydroquinone cream before, and not only did it NOT WORK, there's also dangerous side effects, although I never personally experienced any darkening or sun damage myself. 
Then, I started wearing sunscreen daily (no breaks please) and putting on Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Night mask (which is loading with Vitamin C) and also  exfoliate gently using an exfoliating gel every other day or so. 
Now, my skin has definitely turned brighter. My face didn't whitened as a whole (never was dark to begin with), but the health benefits, suppleness, brighter skin got a lot better. Of course, dark spots are gone. 
~6 months of continual use. 

Guest joffreycollins

Good for you as you finally applied something that worked.I will recommend Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Night mask on this blog here where i made a post on a similar cleanser product.

Guest lasereast

It works pretty well, but the thing I love most about it is that it's easy to get since my family goes to Filipino markets quite often, and it's not too expensive.

Guest Straznmx

I mixed Korean and Mexican but my skin is very fair naturally.  But to avoid discoloration in my skin tone I use Michael Todd Lemon toner and every night I use a vietnamese face cream called Elite Treatment Cream 3-1.  This cream I love love love.  I had dark elbows because I was lazy and didn't use body lotion daily so they became dark and ashy.  I used this cream on my elbows and face every night and I saw the biggest color change on my elbows and the are super smooth now.  My face is brighter too.

Guest Janie Lee

papaya soap whitens your skin but it can be drying :) 
i use a whole korean skin care routine and my skin got a lot whiter and more dewy ^___^ people kept asking about my skincare routine so instead of listing the products and steps, i made it into a video . here you go for anyone is interested :D 

Guest radenayu

Hi! I use this mask which works for whitening my face skin.Read the review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/04/review-kracie-hadabisei-brightening.html
review+hadabisei+brightening+facial+mask

Guest tcaw

The products that I use currently are:

Kojic San Soap (the orange bar): The first skin lightening product I've used back in 2012 and still use today (: when I first used it I went crazy and would leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and even left it on overnight (I probably sound crazy ahah) but it truly worked and I'm happy with the results. I took a break from it for about 6 months in 2013 as I didn't want to make my skin too sensitive, but I'm using it again. I just lather it in my skin now for 5 minutes every night and proceed to wash it off.

I was suuuper tan before from playing outside a lot as a kid, and this soap worked wonders, making me 2-3 shades lighter (:

Glutathione capsules: I've recently hopped on this trend, so I can't tell you my experience yet, but glutathione has many health benefits including that of whitening your skin by reducing melanin production. I defineitly recommend you guys look into glutathione (: I just ordered gluta capsules from a brand called Jarrow Formula in case you were wondering what brand to pick (:

I'll def give an update on these gluta pills which I should be receiving tomorrow!

Mookstache said: The products that I use currently are: Kojic San Soap (the orange bar): The first skin lightening product I've used back in 2012 and still use today (: when I first used it I went crazy and would leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and even left it on overnight (I probably sound crazy ahah) but it truly worked and I'm happy with the results. I took a break from it for about 6 months in 2013 as I didn't want to make my skin too sensitive, but I'm using it again. I just lather it in my skin now for 5 minutes every night and proceed to wash it off. I was suuuper tan before from playing outside a lot as a kid, and this soap worked wonders, making me 2-3 shades lighter (: Glutathione capsules: I've recently hopped on this trend, so I can't tell you my experience yet, but glutathione has many health benefits including that of whitening your skin by reducing melanin production. I defineitly recommend you guys look into glutathione (: I just ordered gluta capsules from a brand called Jarrow Formula in case you were wondering what brand to pick (: I'll def give an update on these gluta pills which I should be receiving tomorrow!

Guest tcaw

TRaNz said: Mookstache said: The products that I use currently are: Kojic San Soap (the orange bar): The first skin lightening product I've used back in 2012 and still use today (: when I first used it I went crazy and would leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and even left it on overnight (I probably sound crazy ahah) but it truly worked and I'm happy with the results. I took a break from it for about 6 months in 2013 as I didn't want to make my skin too sensitive, but I'm using it again. I just lather it in my skin now for 5 minutes every night and proceed to wash it off. I was suuuper tan before from playing outside a lot as a kid, and this soap worked wonders, making me 2-3 shades lighter (: Glutathione capsules: I've recently hopped on this trend, so I can't tell you my experience yet, but glutathione has many health benefits including that of whitening your skin by reducing melanin production. I defineitly recommend you guys look into glutathione (: I just ordered gluta capsules from a brand called Jarrow Formula in case you were wondering what brand to pick (: I'll def give an update on these gluta pills which I should be receiving tomorrow!

Mookstache said: It's a great product, I have nothing bad to say about it expect that it might make your skin sensitive, so make sure to lather on that sunscreen! I used it everyday, but at night time so I wouldn't be exposed to the Sun right afterwards. 
Make sure not to sniff the soap when it's close to your nose..... uuuhhhh I made that mistake and my nose stung for a while lol Good Luck! (:

Guest ex0ternal

Tokyo Love Soap (TLS) is really good for whitening the skin. I read good reviews about it. Buy the authentic one.
The Premium and Original one. The Premium is more expensive.

Guest jolive213

Only white is not enough... skin must be soft and glowing... it makes you more beautiful...

Guest monicakil

ya you can check http://boutique.baobella.com, you can find best skin whitening product here. 

Guest asiantenay

Hi everyone. I was looking for glutathione pills for skin lightening. I found these pills online http://www.bodyenfitshop.nl/vitamines/glutathione/Jarrow-Formulas/glutathione-reduced/ . Can someone tell me if this is the correct version for skin lightening?