New Zealand!

Guest mindphase.net

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dyed my hair last night ;D with prettia too~ but it didn't turn out right~ lol. It was suppose to be browny orange but its like red-ish under the light but still black~ I think it's because I didn't leave it on for too long~ (I left it for about 25mintues cos the bottle says 20-30mins) but also maybe it's because I've had that hair dye for so long~ I got it in Japan last year April so maybe it was expired o.o I was in doubt about dyeing last night cos I was so scared that my hair might fall off because it was expired (or so I thought, lol) but actually it just didn't work that well. But I would use prettier again cos the medicine thing doesn't smell as strong as other hair dyes~ or maybe that's just me 8D

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

oh forget about da cup thing, im not buying drinks :P

I think its too much of a hassle to bring cups n stuff.

溫泉 Oncheon - loaned from the Japanese Onsen - means spa & sauna.

I dun think theres a spa n sauna thingy like in korea here??

well I saw some in swimming pools, but I guess its nt really like in Kdramas.

I'm sick >_<

Or at least I feel like utter carp.

Blegh. I don't think I can make it tomorrow. T_T

Back to sleep. 

oh =/

everyone's like sick

anyway get better soon!

Guest Auzora

I dyed my hair last night ;D with prettia too~ but it didn't turn out right~ lol.

The colour will turn lighter/change after a few washes, asian dye usually does that :)

Guest Auzora

oh really? 8D *yay*

how long/ how many washes does it take?

im scared it might turn out really light~ T_T

It won't turn really light lol. Maybe ~2 weeks? Then the true colour will show.

^ I love how you said true colour :lol:  I really want to dye mine again, just run it over with some dark brown dye. Cause my tips are obviously lighter than my roots when I compare them side by side. My tips are perma-light brown from all the bleach in the blond dyes I used before and since I never cut my hair... yea :lol:

I'm a bit curious, what is everyone bringing to the picnic? Or should we just surprise each other? haha

Guest Khoaaa.

I'll be bringing the mat..(if i remember -.-) . I don't have time to make anything so i'll probably grab something from one of the shops on the way there =]

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

i brought the idea.

LOL.

yea ill bring the 2nd mat, i hope 2 is enuf otherwise we can squish together?

Guest Khoaaa.

We can just have the mats near one of the seats so then if there isnt enough space the cool ones can sit on the seat =]

Guest ultrabunny

i brought the idea.

LOL.

LOL you are so funny :P

I'm going to dye my hair dark brown! I haven't dyed my hair in so long so my "blonde" hair has turned this ugly bronze color with bad regrowth. Ugh.

Anyway! Have fun for me tomorrow! Because I'll be at work :'(

^ when do you finish work tomorrow? maybe we can still meet up (:

anyway if it rains or looks like it will, someone txt me and I'll txt everyone else, and we'll meet at the ground floor or events cinemas by the rocket elevator.

Guest Jamerrz

溫泉 Oncheon - loaned from the Japanese Onsen - means spa & sauna.

There is one in Albany, its huge... totally like the ones in the kdramas, and its mostly loud old women.

But yeah, what time we meeting up? because I might have to meet someone during the day...

meeting at twelve! (:

uh...  guys, I think I stuffed up my cookies. I guess it was a bit risky to try a new recipe. They're still edible... they just look and taste a bit funny... you guys will still eat them right? :lol:

Archived