omg...im impressed//

WOOOT!!!! they are so good for their age^^

man, jyp&sm have good trainees!!!!

off to take lessons now xDDDDD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

Girls who can dance are awesome. Too bad the stupid naver thing won't play for me tt.tt

Guest Bi=Oh

they are pretty good but its seems now when ppl think hip hop dancing is always poping and locking... its gets kinda played out

Guest ShortaznGirl

hyo yeon looks so much like song hye kyo. well at least 2 me she does. very cute! and i bet they had trained hard to dance good.

Guest your_sheroe

Wow... I have to give it to them, you dont see girls like this out there. I'm quite jealoust here. They could do a little more then me :o

Guest yoojini

i liked the first dancer's style. the wave, right? the second one...her popping started getting annoying after a while.-__- but they're both SO good!!!

Guest prettykorean07

those girls could give jang woohyuk and yunho a run for their money...lol..e.specially the first girl on that video, she's really good....they should have her battle against yunho...i would love to see that ^^ and then the girl in the black when they had the two girls (i think it's the jyp trainee cuz she's the smaller of the two) she can do the 꺽기dance (robot dance) really good ^^ hahaha and their fluid dance is unbelievable!!!!! i can't wait to see them debut ^^

Guest simplicity&

nd here's one where they've performed together

The one in black does better in fluid movements. I don't think poppin' is really for her unless it was just one of those days we all have. As a performer, I think she should've learned to play with her hair less, it's a distraction, and I find it really annoying. Maybe it's the fact that my instructor was such a keener on it and it turned me anal about it now, lol. I personally like the one in the pink/red better, she seemed more into it and she's giving more than the other girl is. Other than that they are pretty good at pop and lock. With more practice until they debut they could be amazing. Just how old are they? O_o

Archived