SM & JYP Trainees

Guest ix3DC

Guest mizz_J

holy... dang they're hecka good.. i like their waves & stuff.

I think Super Girls are going to be great with Kim Hyo Yeon's dancing skills.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ESTHER.

oO

holy, theyre both AMAZING, and so young!

i hope they'll become top stars one day, they sure have the dancing talent. oO

thanks for sharing!

Guest kangxbyul

wow their waves are so amazing like snakes. ahah and the robot thing. popping? lol yeah that's so cool.

Guest sungified

I remember them! LOL. I think I saw their rehersal clip like during school. O.o I don't remember but I saw this already. They are REALLY good!

Guest DolliexLove

SM picks people who already look good. It's getting boring. I like other entertainment companies that chooses a person with really good talent and mold them into a hottie with charisma. Like Bi. If I honestly saw him walking down the street and he wasn't a singer. He wouldn't be that hot at all. But JYP made him into a hottie with a body. I just saw the video and they're good at dancing(: Only thing I don't understand is how come all asians always do the pop,hair flip, and the various beyonce booty dance? I'm getting tired of it.. ): They're good, don't get me wrong but... but I want to see something new and the most unique, korean celeb dancer I saw was ChunMoo Stephanie.

Guest atrabida

SM picks people who already look good. It's getting boring. I like other entertainment companies that chooses a person with really good talent and mold them into a hottie with charisma. Like Bi. If I honestly saw him walking down the street and he wasn't a singer. He wouldn't be that hot at all. But JYP made him into a hottie with a body. I just saw the video and they're good at dancing(: .......

I totally agree.

Archived