SM & JYP Trainees

Guest ix3DC

Guest aymei

aren't they both for SM ent? I swear I saw both their pictures in the Super Girl thread. But yeah, they're both hecka good at dancing O_O

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SUPERSTAR

wow props to them. they're great. well i knew hyo yeon was good since she was in the sm dance team little venus for a few years now. good luck to their debuts! such skills...

Guest thesassygirl2

they're good.. but there's something awkward about them that keeps them from being really good.. i don't know what. it's probably experience and cuz they're young ?

Guest clee

nope! that was yoon doyeon

nah you got it all right. hyo yeon did the silhouette for boa. BUT yoon doyeon was the little girl that actually danced with boa on stage.

Guest toiLET

their not even good their like WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODDD THEIR AWESOME SERIOUSLY!!!

Guest suezin

They're both really good for their age and considering they're girls too. Great popping. Of course, they can only get better.

Archived