Zhang ZiYi Likes WonderGirls ? Rain ?

0023ae606f170c0192df35.jpg

World famous Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi talked about Rain and Wonder Girls on a recent interview in Korea.

Zhang ZiYi recently visited Korea to attend a press conference as the Global Ambassador of the 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games.

On an interview which aired on September 19th, she was asked if there were any Kpop songs she knew and she answered if Rain counted and commented that she didn’t know him personally but knew his name !!!

But since the question was about a Kpop song, Wonder Girls name came into the conversation and ZiYi started singing the famous “nobody nobody but Chu” chorus line and said : I watched the video clip on internet, because I have a friend’s daughter who is three years old and can sing ‘nobody nobody’ . She also commented on how cool it was for the song to be known everywhere.

rain-travels.jpg

Wonder+Girls+EXR+Pictures.jpg

the Video

v

Video Credit: DdoDdoHee1@youtube.com

Written by: 2TEARS@kpoplive.com

She is rare.

Sometimes she looks so ordinary, plain and not as pretty as people say.

.. But sometimes, she surprisingly manages to look very classy and gorgeous.

--

On a sidenote, I know this might sound mean, but I just lol-ed @ the "internight" part.

Archived