Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Ya PD-nim still owes me several hot kisses!!! I loved that clip when Oppa was dancing with SM and her face came really close to his. The expression on his face was just priceless! A bit shy, and yet I bet he found it funny too. Can’t wait to watch the full subbed episode tmr!

@heyyoooo @joonminfan

So Min so darn lucky...I am dying to know what So Min chose oppa for.in the 2nd IG...but they are so cute. So Min is living my dream :blush: KJS is excellent for variety. He is full of expressions!

Spoiler

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

@heyyoooo @joonminfan

So Min so darn lucky...I am dying to know what So Min chose oppa for.in the 2nd IG...but they are so cute. So Min is living my dream :blush: KJS is excellent for variety. He is full of expressions

I think the question was, who does look better with somin in the two shot (?) 

GERL THE BACKHUG WAS EVERYTHING. IT WAS SO NATURAL. SUCH A FLIRT. HAHA. And somin asked the staff to take a picture of her and Jiseok and send it to sechan and kwangsoo. Hahahaha. This giiiiiirrrrrlll

• LOL 1

Gals , you know who is oppa’s real love - Ha Seok Jin :D 

LYK update 

by the way it’s a week or less to his fan meet & bday !!

Gals , maybe we’re bias , but do you get the sense that SM is most comfortable around KJS ? And I think she likes him the most :w00t:

————

i just put the relevant comments - k nets response after Sunday’s RM

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/04/running-man-spoilers-guests-in-this.html?m=1

Running Man] spoilers, Guests in this episode, Ha Seok Jin, Ji Seok Jin, Lee Yi Kyung + Last week's episode

1. [+157,-31]
It's been a long time since I've seen Kim Ji Seok.. It makes me happier meeting up with Jeon So Min after Yoo Baek.

Spoiler

running.png

Article: Naver 'Running Man' Jeon So Min, Kim Ji Seok Lee Yi Kyung  Ha Seok Jin romance 'successful' even when name tag was ripped  

1. [+1156,-63]
Today's episode ㅋㅋㅋ was so funny. Running Man jjang. 

3. [+690,-31]
I really like Kim Ji Seok~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

4.  [+558,-32]
Looks like I'll have to rewatch 'Something about 1%'... 'More Than a Maid'... 'Top Star Yoo-Baek'... 

5. [+272,-29]
It's fun. Why is everyone acting like that? I really like Lee Yi Kyung and Ha Seok Jin. Kim Ji Seok getting jealous is cute too. And does it hurt that much to push Jeon So Min? You guys keep comparing her with Song Ji Hyo, but Song Ji Hyo was pushed too before Jeon So Min came. They made her part of the Monday couple and called her the Ace. That's enough, what more do you guys want? These days, Song Ji Hyo isn't really active anyway, so they pushed Jeon So Min more. 

6. [+226,-8]
I liked seeing the part where Kim Ji Seok got jealous. Ha Seok Jin seemed more innocent when he met Jeon So Min. 

7. [+202-7]
Ha Seok Jin is surely the manly kind. Kim Ji Seok is the affectionate kind. I've been rewatching 'Something about 1%' these days and JaeDa couple is the best. 

8. [+207,-13]
People who have not watched 'Top Star Yoo-Baek', please watch it. It's such a healing drama

@triplem I really need to watch the latest ep to see who SM is the most comfortable with. I was a little disappointed that she chose HSJ over Oppa, but I saw a comment which said that she probably had to, if not, HSJ would not get enough screen time and it would be unfair to him as a guest. Oh well. I’m just happy to see our handsome Oppa.

His latest update:

Did you guys watch the rm ep already? I know its just for variety's sake. But he was sooooo jealous the entire ep. Loooool. What a cutiiieeee 

One of my fave scenes. Hahaha. He was still chasing seokjin and somin and acting all jealous even after the race.

4 days to gooooo! Hope we can get updates during his fanmeet. A livestrean will do, hahahaha. 

• Love 1

As a Running Man fan for years, I was really happy they had KJS as their guest again. I really love his chemistry with JSM. There were a lot of awkward but sweet moments, I just can't get enoguh of it! My favorite part is when JSM suddenly raised herself towards KJS while he was holding her during the Tango challenge. The way they smiled at each other was so genuine and really heart fluttering. I like the way they edited it inserting the OST from TSYB. Hahaha. Kept repeating that scene multiple times! 

• Love 3

Omg @joonminfan it’s a very strong cast .i’m not a big fan of GHJ to be honest .But if Kang Ha Neul in the picture, think the male lead will likely go to him . 

His fan club send food truck in support of his fan meet & birthday 

Edited by Guest

@triplem I’m not a big fan of GHJ either but I think most of her dramas have been big hits right? It would be sad if Oppa is the second lead again after being the first lead in TSYB. He has the looks, and the acting chops, so he definitely deserves a male lead role!

Looking forward to Sunday. I hope we get some live updates about the fan meeting.

32 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem I’m not a big fan of GHJ either but I think most of her dramas have been big hits right? It would be sad if Oppa is the second lead again after being the first lead in TSYB. He has the looks, and the acting chops, so he definitely deserves a male lead role!

Looking forward to Sunday. I hope we get some live updates about the fan meeting.

Actually KHN is already confirmed as the male lead

https://kdramakisses.com/2019/02/24/kang-ha-neul-offered-lead-role-in-when-the-camellia-blooms/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/son-dam-bi-in-talks-to-join-cast-of-when-camellia-flowers-bloom-drama-starring-gong-hyo-jin-and-kang-ha-neul

Maybe our oppa here likes a variety or roles and does not like to be typecast. He was lead in his last 2 dramas, will be hard to see him not getting the girl. But maybe it is one of those ensemble cast type with a few love lines. 

3 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I wonder who Oppa is buying those shoes for? Maybe his staff and crew helping with the fan meeting! Such a sweet sweet man!

he really likes to buy his staff etc shoes ...do you remember he also did the same for the cast and crew of TSYB because they had to walk a lot on the island.  He's a sweetheart :love:

Edited by Guest

Such a sweet sweet man. ~~~ and he looks extra cool and handsome with casual clothes on. I love him in his hoodies. Hihihi

Kang haneul will be taking the lead role. So he's the second lead. Hmmm. Why thooooo.

Reading comments on naver, they are also asking why is he taking the sublead. Maybe he likes the story and the role fits him perfectly? Let's wait and see. 

Cant wait for the fanmeettt!!!!! I guess we'll be seeing the problematic men again tomorrow. Haha. 

Edit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HANDSOME OPPPAAAA!! :wub:

• Love 1