Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Upcoming Drama: When the Camellia Blooms ( KBS) , Variety : Problematic Men

Translation of JS oppa comments on Somin insta live. Can't wait for his new drama!! Excited to see him in his next role!! 

• Love 2

Loving how tenderly Oppa is interacting with the cute baby! He’s going to make such a good daddy. :wub:

• Love 1

KBS officially introduces him 

• Love 1

@joonminfan What’s the update here about ? Think it’s related to the drama . Will he have his own love line ?

• Love 1

@triplem seems like Oppa's character is a professional baseball player who is also on a variety show similar to "The Return of Superman". His wife Jessica is a SNS star. On screen, they seem like the perfect couple and many people are envious of their married life, but off screen, they don't communicate with each other at all.

Sorry for the late reply! I've been so busy lately and I haven't been keeping up. Have not watched any kdramas for a few weeks too! :astonished: hopefully in just 2-3 weeks time, things will ease up a little and I can catch up. Looking forward to September!

• Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341470wpp/9-sexiest-male-k-drama-actors-of-2019-so-far 

Cannot agree more :love:

Kim Ji Suk

Kim Ji Suk has always been one of those boy-next-door type of K-drama actors who are very subtle at making a good impression. And although he’s been making a fairly big impression in the variety world, it wasn’t until recently that he really started to stand out in his K-drama performances. This past year, Kim Ji Suk starred in the series, “Top Star Yoo Baek,” as the arrogant and snobby Hallyu star, Yoo Baek.

The drama is sweet and charming. But the real likes of the series came in the form of Kim Ji Suk in scenes like this:

We’re not even wondering why he doesn’t have a shirt on.

kim-ji-suk1.jpg

Oh you know, just casually sipping on some tea without a shirt on.

kim-ji-suk-1.jpg

I mean, it’s no wonder he’s on this list, right?

The charm of Kim Ji Suk in this particular drama is his ability to be both hilarious and sexy at the same time! Even his arrogant nature at the beginning of the series before he falls in love with Kang Soon (Jeon So Min) is somehow sexy! He’s just naturally got it.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

@joonminfan how are you gal ? Are you  watching anything ? Am looking forward to his new drama , the cast especially is solid 

This explains his IG post

https://www.soompi.com/article/1344826wpp/kim-ji-suk-shares-photo-with-gong-hyo-jin-from-set-of-new-romance-drama

——

Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ji Suk, And More Become Labelmates In New Agency

Aug 9, 2019
by D. Kim

Story J Company is starting off with a strong lineup of actors!

On August 9, it was announced that production company People Story Company has established a subsidiary called Story J Company, which is an actor management agency.

About 30 actors, mostly from BS Company, JSTARS Entertainment, and People Story Company, have signed with the new agency.

Go Joon, Kim Seo Kyung, Kim Sung CheolKim Tae Hee, Bae Yoo Ram, Seo In GukYoo Seung HoLee Si EonLee Wan, and Joo Min Kyung have joined from BS Company. Go Soo Jung, Kim Byung ChulKim Ji Suk, Park Min Jung, Park Hoon, Ahn Se Ho, Lee Kyung Jae, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Jin HeeLee Hyun Jin, Tae Won Suk, and Heo Joon Ho were previously with JSTARS Entertainment. Wang Ji Hye and Yoo Ye Bin were signed with People Story Company and have now been transferred to the subsidiary, and Han Da Mi has also signed with the new agency.

story-j.jpg

source https://www.soompi.com/article/1344315wpp/yoo-seung-ho-kim-tae-hee-kim-ji-suk-and-more-become-labelmates-in-new-agency

Edited by triplem
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan how are you gal ? Are you  watching anything ? Am looking forward to his new drama , the cast especially is solid 

I'm soooo busy right now that I have not been watching any dramas! There are so many I want to watch but I just can't commit the time now. Hopefully things will get better in two weeks and I can finally relax a little. Any recommendations?

I miss Oppa so much! Thank goodness September is coming around pretty soon! Can't wait! :wub:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I'm soooo busy right now that I have not been watching any dramas! There are so many I want to watch but I just can't commit the time now. Hopefully things will get better in two weeks and I can finally relax a little. Any recommendations?

I miss Oppa so much! Thank goodness September is coming around pretty soon! Can't wait! :wub:

I’m watching quite a few good ones but all not romance. - Designated Survivor, Justice & Watcher . The one Romance I have which is really good but its  topic is rather controversial is  Love Affairs in The Afternoons . OTP’s chemistry is so off the charts that I root for them in spite of it being an affair  :lol:, not something I would usually do . There were only a couple of rom-coms I enjoyed after TSYB - Touch Your Heart & Perfume. 

Yeah i am really looking forward to seeing our hottie here. Those arms are looking good :D

• Love 1