Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Upcoming Drama: When the Camellia Blooms ( KBS) , Variety : Problematic Men

I swear his rapper days will haunt him forever 

:joy:

Kocowa put up the full cut for the RM episode. Haha , they must be realising there are many fans of their pairing

• Love 3

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I swear his rapper days will haunt him forever 

:joy:

Kocowa put up the full cut for the RM episode. Haha , they must be realising there are many fans of their pairing

Hahaaha but he still rapped!! Hes so cute. 

I ship them too.. i usually don't ship actors and actresses together after a drama pairing. Heck i didnt even ship song joong ki and song hye kyo together hahaha. But I really ship js with sm. I think it was their chemistry that made me ship them so hard. I didn't even feel that way in his drama with han ye seul.

• Love 2

3 hours ago, heyyoooo said:

Cutie KJS, but he looks somewhat thinner? :bawling:

Hes so cute :(( i think its because of his new role he might be losing weight again :bawling:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, idleee said:

Hes so cute :(( i think its because of his new role he might be losing weight again :bawling:

I hope he does not lose too much weight , I like how he looks now . Healthy ! 

Last night’s PM cuts

• Love 1

Although the birthday fan meeting was two weeks ago, I’m still feeling warm about it.

Today I’m going to share the gifts prepared by the organisers for the 15th anniversary birthday fan meeting.

1)      Soju glasses in lavender coloured box

The words on the glasses “It’s you who entered my frame”, “Chopsu” are all famous lines from TSYB. And in the birthday card from KJSHK are these same words.

2)      High quality wine/beer glasses

This set of limited edition glasses prepared by the organisers are really amazing, and these fit well with JS’s and our interests. These glasses are suitable for any kind of alcoholic drink, including, beer, red wine, white wine, or whisky. And the words “Love drinking, love you too” are written by JS himself.

3)      A set of 7 postcards with the photos specially taken for this 15th anniversary

We can have the feeling of Spring that JS brings.

• Love 3

4 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Oppa is so pretty!!!

Jiseok eonniiiieeeeee!!! Hahahaha. Missing him tooo much these days. PM is not enough to quench my KJS thirst. Lol

Seriously love the PM squad. Hopefully, the cast members stay the same even tho the show will undergo some changes. 

• Love 2

Hi gals , real life has been crazy . But happy to see some of his updates . I hope we get to hear more of the drama news soon

• Love 1

This week’s special guest was the Visual Director from Marvel Studios ..

Haha those who like him with his 5 o clock shadow will be pleased 

• Love 1

Next week!!! TVN cinematic universe hahahaha There will be a problematic men x the great escape crossover! Waah cant wait. I love that my fave oppas are appearing in variety shows now. Hihi.

Preview!! 

• Love 2