Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Upcoming Drama: When the Camellia Blooms ( KBS) , Variety : Problematic Men

Did you guys watch the rm ep already? I know its just for variety's sake. But he was sooooo jealous the entire ep. Loooool. What a cutiiieeee 

One of my fave scenes. Hahaha. He was still chasing seokjin and somin and acting all jealous even after the race.

4 days to gooooo! Hope we can get updates during his fanmeet. A livestrean will do, hahahaha. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

As a Running Man fan for years, I was really happy they had KJS as their guest again. I really love his chemistry with JSM. There were a lot of awkward but sweet moments, I just can't get enoguh of it! My favorite part is when JSM suddenly raised herself towards KJS while he was holding her during the Tango challenge. The way they smiled at each other was so genuine and really heart fluttering. I like the way they edited it inserting the OST from TSYB. Hahaha. Kept repeating that scene multiple times! 

• Love 4

Posted (edited)

Omg @joonminfan it’s a very strong cast .i’m not a big fan of GHJ to be honest .But if Kang Ha Neul in the picture, think the male lead will likely go to him . 

His fan club send food truck in support of his fan meet & birthday 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 1

@triplem I’m not a big fan of GHJ either but I think most of her dramas have been big hits right? It would be sad if Oppa is the second lead again after being the first lead in TSYB. He has the looks, and the acting chops, so he definitely deserves a male lead role!

Looking forward to Sunday. I hope we get some live updates about the fan meeting.

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem I’m not a big fan of GHJ either but I think most of her dramas have been big hits right? It would be sad if Oppa is the second lead again after being the first lead in TSYB. He has the looks, and the acting chops, so he definitely deserves a male lead role!

Looking forward to Sunday. I hope we get some live updates about the fan meeting.

Actually KHN is already confirmed as the male lead

https://kdramakisses.com/2019/02/24/kang-ha-neul-offered-lead-role-in-when-the-camellia-blooms/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/son-dam-bi-in-talks-to-join-cast-of-when-camellia-flowers-bloom-drama-starring-gong-hyo-jin-and-kang-ha-neul

Maybe our oppa here likes a variety or roles and does not like to be typecast. He was lead in his last 2 dramas, will be hard to see him not getting the girl. But maybe it is one of those ensemble cast type with a few love lines. 

• Love 1

I wonder who Oppa is buying those shoes for? Maybe his staff and crew helping with the fan meeting! Such a sweet sweet man!

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I wonder who Oppa is buying those shoes for? Maybe his staff and crew helping with the fan meeting! Such a sweet sweet man!

he really likes to buy his staff etc shoes ...do you remember he also did the same for the cast and crew of TSYB because they had to walk a lot on the island.  He's a sweetheart :love:

Edited by triplem
  • Love 1

Such a sweet sweet man. ~~~ and he looks extra cool and handsome with casual clothes on. I love him in his hoodies. Hihihi

Kang haneul will be taking the lead role. So he's the second lead. Hmmm. Why thooooo.

Reading comments on naver, they are also asking why is he taking the sublead. Maybe he likes the story and the role fits him perfectly? Let's wait and see. 

Cant wait for the fanmeettt!!!!! I guess we'll be seeing the problematic men again tomorrow. Haha. 

Edit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HANDSOME OPPPAAAA!! :wub:

• Love 2

@joonminfan what does it say here ? 

Think this is from his fans on DC

Ahhh lucky fan who got to go 

• Love 1

@triplem thanks for the update!! Hopefully we'll get video updates soon. It's so hard to stan actors huhuhu 

He's wearing a purple suit!!! 

• Love 2

@triplem the caption translated says: The stylist shared the photos of her and JS at Adidas. It’s JS’s birthday, but the ones who received presents are other people. JS is a really warm-hearted guy. Really would like to know which pair Oppa wears.

Some other pics of Oppa’s fan meeting. Have not seen any videos on my IG feed yet.

• Love 1

Problematic men! Maybe it's an annual tradition for them to attend each other's fanmeeting. Haha. 

• Love 2

Update from Oppa’s HK fanclub

1) JS wore a purple suit to the fan meeting

2) Sang the birthday song and blew out birthday candles

3) Organisers prepared questions for Oppa

4) Randomly picked and read out messages from fans who attended fan meeting

5) Randomly picked and read our hand-written letters from fans

6) Talked about his future plans

Waiting for the second half. Oppa said there will be a surprise!

• Love 1

@heyyoooo @joonminfan thanx gals . So happy to see the PM gang so supportive of each other . Ooo what could be the surprise???

———

just wanted to post this :D 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2019 at 9:27 PM, heyyoooo said:

One of my fave scenes. Hahaha. He was still chasing seokjin and somin and acting all jealous even after the race.

I'm hoping it's not 'acting' but I know I'm lying to myself.. 

On 4/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, jhjsw said:

As a Running Man fan for years, I was really happy they had KJS as their guest again. I really love his chemistry with JSM. There were a lot of awkward but sweet moments, I just can't get enoguh of it! My favorite part is when JSM suddenly raised herself towards KJS while he was holding her during the Tango challenge. The way they smiled at each other was so genuine and really heart fluttering. I like the way they edited it inserting the OST from TSYB. Hahaha. Kept repeating that scene multiple times! 

My heart fluttered too.. I kept rewatching their parts especially the part where he admitted his heart fluttered for her with all the small things she did. Even the slow mo part they did and he slowly broke into a smile stole my heart <3 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, triplem said:

Maybe our oppa here likes a variety or roles and does not like to be typecast. He was lead in his last 2 dramas, will be hard to see him not getting the girl. But maybe it is one of those ensemble cast type with a few love lines. 

Perhaps he wants a break from 'kissing' and to try a more diverse role. :D

On 4/19/2019 at 10:25 PM, joonminfan said:

He really likes to buy shoes huh.. even in happy together back in 2015, Ji Suk mentioned he would buy shoes for his girlfriend. Such a lucky girl! 

Can't wait for his next drama:D:D

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting.TQ
  • Love 2

GAAALSSS!! NEXT WEEK WE'LL BE SEEING HIM IN MY UGLY DUCKLIIING!!!! Yaaaas to more variety shows!!! 

• Love 4