Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Upcoming Drama: When the Camellia Blooms ( KBS) , Variety : Problematic Men

2 minutes ago, heyyoooo said:

Guyysss next weeek is gonna be chaotic. Ha seok jin will come as a guest alsoo. Looolololololol

I CANMNOT WAAAIIOTT

So today was both Oppa and Lee Yi Kyung? And HSJ next week? Hahaha

• LOL 1

Posted (edited)

Oh my gawd!! @joonminfan @heyooo @turtlegirl @tibba Hold me please ! This is like my dream come true. Oppa & HSJ with So Min in one show . They are going to ham it up like mad . I also love Lee YK !

oppa trending at no 4 , So min at no 6

They were catching up here & SM was just so happy & shy 

You guys watch this cut . So darn cute . They testing how compatible they are !!!! 100%!

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2

Cant contain my feelsss guys!! Also when they hugged the moment they saw each other. Cant find the video. 

Aaahhh. Im so excited for the subbed versionn

• Love 2

HK fan club’s screen caps.

translation of caption:

Date: 7 April 2019

RM Ep 445

SM birthday special - JS as male lead

JS couldn’t forget how the last time, SM chose Gong Myung over him. He once again asked her to choose between him and GM.

Next episode on 14 April, to fulfil SM’s bday wish, besides JS, the production team had also invited another of SM’s co-stars to the show to dance with her.

PS/ So will SM return the favour and appear as a guest for JS’s birthday fan meeting?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, heyyoooo said:

Cant contain my feelsss guys!! Also when they hugged the moment they saw each other. Cant find the video. 

Aaahhh. Im so excited for the subbed versionn

This one !!  Ahhh she was so happy . This is a very happy birthday for her :D 

Trending now at no 3

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

This one !!  Ahhh she was so happy . This is a very happy birthday for her :D 

Where do we sign up for such bday present?? Haha. 

I thought I was gonna cringe hard. I was wrong, I was smiling like their MOM while watching the livestream especially during the telepathy game. Hahaha. So cute these twoooo. And its so nice to know that they are good friends. 

KJS oppa is so heart flutterrringggg. Ugh. 

• Love 3

OMG OMG OMG GUYSSSSSS! I can’t help but post this! Going to just talk about one small part of this coz it’s dinner time now, but I gotta tell u all this NOW!

Apparently, SM asked Oppa: when you were filming the drama with me, did your heart ever flutter?

And Oppa answered without hesitation: Yes.

:love:

I know it’s a show and I know that they do this for ratings, but I can’t help it! My inner shipper is squealing so loudly that my family thinks I’m crazy!

SSSQQQQQUUUUEEAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

• Love 1

Just now, joonminfan said:

know it’s a show and I know that they do this for ratings, but I can’t help it! My inner shipper is squealing so loudly that my family thinks I’m crazy!

Don’t worry I squeal with you. She better choose him. I love HSJ & all but even if this is for ratings - our hottie here  better  be her choice , I ship her with KSJ a lot more :lol:.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don’t worry I squeal with you. She better choose him. I love HSJ & all but even if this is for ratings - our hottie here  better  be her choice , I ship her with KSJ a lot more :lol:.

I know HSJ is your Oppa too, so it really says a lot that you ship JSM more with KJS. I watched 1% of Anything and though they really have good chemistry there, Oppa is still my bias. :joy: And they both seem to be such cheerful individuals that I think they would be really well-suited. I seriously AM super biased, but I don’t care. SQUEAL!!!

Where are @turtlegirl and @tibba?

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

our hottie here  better  be her choice , I ship her with KSJ a lot more :lol:.

Same gurll!!! Hahaha. I remember the happy together ep. HSJ said KJS and JSM should try dating bec they are compatible. He was so riiiighhht! Watching the livestream a while ago gave me huge butterflies ahhh. These twooo. 

Their article on naver is trending number 1, btw. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, heyyoooo said:

Same gurll!!! Hahaha. I remember the happy together ep. HSJ said KJS and JSM should try dating bec they are compatible. He was so riiiighhht! Watching the livestream a while ago gave me huge butterflies ahhh. These twooo. 

Their article on naver is trending number 1, btw. 

Gosh I’m so tempted to go search for the raw episode now! Have to choose between work and our cute couple. Guess what’s the smart choice? :love:

• LOL 1

Posted (edited)

@heyooo @joonminfan I have loved HSJ long time and still do but I think as a I grow older , I like someone who is warmer and more approachable in personality. When you watch PM do you notice HSJ yes is the brainier of the two but he also has a more aloof personality and is very guarded. He does the tsundere even IRL - it is great for dramas but IRL I don't think I can cope if I keep having to try and open that person up. KSJ wears his heart on his sleeves and is all round sweetheart. He'd be a person that you can easily talk to and you don't have to second guess his feelings. So if I am So Min , I'd prefer KJS...ahahhaahahah... 

Using papago translate from this article http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201904071924893404&ext=na

So were they talking about the drama or off air in the island??? :D

Running Man, " Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, said, " Come out dressed! " What happened?
19-04-07 19:25
프린트 메일 글씨크게 글씨작게 facebook twitter google cyworld band

201904071924893404_1.jpg

Kim Jee-seok, the running man, was brooding over the memory of Jeon.

Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS's " Running Man, " which was broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Kim performed melo breathing in the cable TV drama ' Top Star Yoback ' with Jeon 
Jeon asked Kim Ji-seok, " What have you been up to? " while Kim stared at Jeon, saying, " I gained weight and exercised a lot. "

" I wanted something back then. When your room is broken, I'm washing up and say, ' Get dressed! ' I was right out, but you were right under my nose. " I was surprised when I was wearing pajamas and holding towels. "

" We should be careful when we get out of here, " Jeon said, adding, " I would have misunderstood each one. "
Edited by triplem
  • Love 1

http://www.namdonews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=518527

HOME News Culture / entertainment
Kim Ji-seok, how real were Jeon So-min and Kissin?

Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS's " Running Man " on Saturday.

Kim continued to test telepathy with Jeon on SBS's " Running Man. " In addition, the two met each other with unusual breathing, but displayed a strange atmosphere, raising curiosity.

Earlier, Kim performed exceptional love roles in both Jeon So-min and T.P.N. " Top Star Yoback. "

At that time, he said in an interview with Star News, " Even if the script's fingerprints were only written with nyang nyangangnang, we showed many of our kissing performances. "

518527_138486_3138.jpg
Kim Ji-seok

" I wanted to show a sweet love like a laptop computer, so I didn't have a single chance. It was also a good match for Jeon.

On the other hand, Yoo Hak-chan, the producer who directed " Top Star You-back, " told Newsen, " There are many adult kissing and adult melodramas. I don't really like the kissing scene. "

" In particular, I wanted to revive the analog romance, since God, who filmed in Sky Park, confirmed love to each other. I wanted to talk about pure love. The actual scenes are more realistic. ( in one translation it meant he edited out a lot of the scenes - which implies the actual kisses were steamier than the ones they gave us :triumph: )

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

@heyooo @joonminfan I have loved HSJ long time and still do but I think as a I grow older , I like someone who is warmer and more approachable in personality. When you watch PM do you notice HSJ yes is the brainier of the two but he also has a more aloof personality and is very guarded. He does the tsundere even IRL - it is great for dramas but IRL I don't think I can cope if I keep having to try and open that person up. KSJ wears his heart on his sleeves and is all round sweetheart. He'd be a person that you can easily talk to and you don't have to second guess his feelings. So if I am So Min , I'd prefer KJS...ahahhaahahah... 

Using papago translate from this article

So were they talking about the drama or off air in the island??? :D

Kim Jee-seok, the running man, was brooding over the memory of Jeon.

Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS's " Running Man, " which was broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Kim performed melo breathing in the cable TV drama ' Top Star Yoback ' with Jeon 

Jeon asked Kim Ji-seok, " What have you been up to? " while Kim stared at Jeon, saying, " I gained weight and exercised a lot. "

" I wanted something back then. When your room is broken, I'm washing up and say, ' Get dressed! ' I was right out, but you were right under my nose. " I was surprised when I was wearing pajamas and holding towels. "

" We should be careful when we get out of here, " Jeon said, adding, " I would have misunderstood each one. "

Yeah I love how Oppa is always trying to liven up the atmosphere on PM. It seems like he isn’t afraid of making a fool of himself and being the clown. Absolutely love that about him! I have first-hand experience of living with a man who doesn’t say what’s on his mind easily, and it can get frustrating. 

I know that’s already a very good translator but lol-ing at “when your room is broken” and “perform melo breathing”, and simultaneously squealing at “I wanted something back then”. I swear these two are trying to give me a heart attack! 

Cant wait to watch the ep with subs!

• Love 1

http://www.viva100.com/main/view.php?key=20190407001839329

The translation here is pure gold  :mrgreen::joy: ...diamond spoon !!! Whoever marries oppa would have a good life .

Kim Ji-seok's family history, it turns out they were born with a diamond spoon, not a gold spoon.  

0003945157_001_20190131094838280
Photo : Jay Stars Entertainment Offer

Actor Kim Ji-seok has appeared in " Running Man " and his unusual family history is being talked about.

Recently, the online community released the list of " Diamond Substar " on its " Open " list.

At that time, Kim was ranked in second place as an actor from a prestigious family, who also admitted Lee Seo-jin, who was ranked third.

Kim, who already boasts his smart hair in a " problematic man " role, is a graduate of a prestigious private high school, with a master's degree in German education at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and Kyung Hee University.

When he was studying in the U.K., he was from an all-star school with an annual tuition of up to 50 million won, and went to a school where even aristocratic sports were taught. I even swam with Prince William of England.

His brother is a brilliant man who has a basic IQ of 150 or above, and works as an Asian marketing manager for a U.S. company in charge of Hong Kong's financial services.

Kim's father and mother also had fancy specifications. His uncle was the founder of the first Korean church in London, and his younger father was a professor of English at Myongji College. His grandfather was an independence activist who served as a disciple of Kim Gu.

A reporter Kim Yong-jun
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

I have first-hand experience of living with a man who doesn’t say what’s on his mind easily, and it can get frustrating. 

I sympathise. I love it in dramas but gosh that's only because we the viewers are privy to his thoughts . Real life tsunderes are hard work.

3 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

know that’s already a very good translator but lol-ing at “when your room is broken” and “perform melo breathing”, and simultaneously squealing at “I wanted something back then”. I swear these two are trying to give me a heart attack! 

ahahah I cannot even imagine what they mean.  :D That's why I can't wait to find out if this was refer specifically to the drama scenes or this was BTS. 

• Love 1