Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

1 hour ago, heyyoooo said:
Damn, the details thooo. Korean fans are the best! What a cute bday present for KJS and JSM. 

I miss TSYB so baaaad.

Yeah I saw this and I want it too! It’s so cute! Two more days to RM and we can see our beloved YB and KS.

6 April 2019

Newsen

JSM and KJS’s date is about to be shown.

On 7 April’s RM, JSM and KJS’s heart fluttering date will be broadcast.

KJS, the actor who had a lot of chemistry with JSM in the drama TSYB, filmed a date with her. The two of them met at a western restaurant with a nice atmosphere, instead of the drama filming location. On meeting each other again, the two of them looked very shy, although they are on very good terms, making the atmosphere suitable for a date. On seeing JSM, KJS said shyly: Long time no see, SM ah. You have become prettier. SM also couldn’t hide her shy expression.

At the same time, unlike SM who is nervous on her date, the other RM members are trying hard to avoid paying for JSM’s date, leading to a stifling survival game. The 7 cute members who are trying hard to thwart SM’s date and the SoonBaek couple’s date will air at 5 pm on 7 April.

@joonminfan maybe it’s because he is involve in some activities before he meets her ?

Soompi

Jun So Min And Kim Ji Suk Tease Sweet Reunion As A Couple In “Running Man”

Apr 6, 2019
by L. Kim

Previously, “Running Man” released a preview of Jun So Min and Kim Ji Suk going on a romantic date.

On April 6, the variety show unveiled photos of their sweet reunion. The two stars played lovers in “Top Star U-Back,” and they will now be part of “Find the Secret Couple” race.

In the stills, Jun So Min and Kim Ji Suk are reunited at a classy restaurant with a romantic vibe surrounding them. Despite their close relationship, they seem to be shy with each other. Kim Ji Suk shyly says, “It’s been a while, So Min. You got prettier,” and Jun So Min also can’t hide her flustered expression as she confesses, “I’m so nervous right now.” Their first-date jitters portray the chemistry of a real couple.

Meanwhile, the remaining “Running Man” members are engaged in a breathtaking escape and chase to avoid settling the cost of the date.

jun-so-min-kim-ji-suk-2.jpg

You can check out Jun So Min and Kim Ji Suk’s upcoming date on April 7 at 5 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode of “Running Man” with English subtitles here:

2 hours ago, heyyoooo said:
The trans is making my head ache. Loool. They will talk about somin's revelations on happy together. Hahaha. I seriously cant waiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yeah, the translation is like :astonished:. I will just wait for the episode with subs. I know I’m going to be squealing away while blushing, as if I’m on the date with Oppa. :joy:

Anyway who are these two cuties? I want both of them! 

Oh my gawd!! @joonminfan @heyooo @turtlegirl @tibba Hold me please ! This is like my dream come true. Oppa & HSJ with So Min in one show . They are going to ham it up like mad . I also love Lee YK !

oppa trending at no 4 , So min at no 6

They were catching up here & SM was just so happy & shy 

You guys watch this cut . So darn cute . They testing how compatible they are !!!! 100%!

Edited by Guest

HK fan club’s screen caps.

translation of caption:

Date: 7 April 2019

RM Ep 445

SM birthday special - JS as male lead

JS couldn’t forget how the last time, SM chose Gong Myung over him. He once again asked her to choose between him and GM.

Next episode on 14 April, to fulfil SM’s bday wish, besides JS, the production team had also invited another of SM’s co-stars to the show to dance with her.

PS/ So will SM return the favour and appear as a guest for JS’s birthday fan meeting?

• LOL 1

24 minutes ago, heyyoooo said:

Cant contain my feelsss guys!! Also when they hugged the moment they saw each other. Cant find the video. 

Aaahhh. Im so excited for the subbed versionn

This one !!  Ahhh she was so happy . This is a very happy birthday for her :D 

Trending now at no 3

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

This one !!  Ahhh she was so happy . This is a very happy birthday for her :D 

Where do we sign up for such bday present?? Haha. 

I thought I was gonna cringe hard. I was wrong, I was smiling like their MOM while watching the livestream especially during the telepathy game. Hahaha. So cute these twoooo. And its so nice to know that they are good friends. 

KJS oppa is so heart flutterrringggg. Ugh. 

• Love 2

OMG OMG OMG GUYSSSSSS! I can’t help but post this! Going to just talk about one small part of this coz it’s dinner time now, but I gotta tell u all this NOW!

Apparently, SM asked Oppa: when you were filming the drama with me, did your heart ever flutter?

And Oppa answered without hesitation: Yes.

:love:

I know it’s a show and I know that they do this for ratings, but I can’t help it! My inner shipper is squealing so loudly that my family thinks I’m crazy!

SSSQQQQQUUUUEEAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Just now, joonminfan said:

know it’s a show and I know that they do this for ratings, but I can’t help it! My inner shipper is squealing so loudly that my family thinks I’m crazy!

Don’t worry I squeal with you. She better choose him. I love HSJ & all but even if this is for ratings - our hottie here  better  be her choice , I ship her with KSJ a lot more :lol:.