Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

@triplem I'm not sure whether he won the episode, but the caption on the IG photo says:

Problematic Men

Date: 25 March 2015

Ep 200 - Screenshots

In this 200th special episode

JS solved the brain warm-up question

At that moment, he won 205 people

and also conquered himself

I'm so proud of him! :wub: Gonna watch the ep tonight or tomorrow!

15 hours ago, triplem said:

TSYB will be shown in japan from May 30

Yaaas!! Is it too much to ask for a fanmeet? Not that i'm going..... Hahaha. 

Anyway, i feel like we will get better kiss scenes once they air the japanese version? Usually some scenes are edited when it's broadcasted on a diff country, to suit the market uknowwhatimsayin. *wishful thinking*

The jap version of 1%ofsomething has longer, sweeter, hotter kiss scenes. Lol. 

• Love 1

19 hours ago, heyyoooo said:

The jap version of 1%ofsomething has longer, sweeter, hotter kiss scenes. Lol. 

Really ?? Oh I hope we get some extended scenes for TSYB

@joonminfan I just finished eps 200 . So proud of our bae for saving face for the rest . He was so cheeky , coz most thought he could not solve it . You can tell his strength lies in visual questions. I’m looking forward to his appearance on RM on Apr 7

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307057wpp/korean-celebrities-who-are-descendants-of-independence-activists

Actor Kim Ji Suk is the grandson of Kim Sung Il, who participated in the Independence Movement through an independence organization.

Kim Sung Il was the disciple of Kim Gu, a leader of the Independence Movement, and was imprisoned together with doctor Yoon Bong Gil in 1932.

Having started and continued independence activities from the age of 14, Kim Sung Il spent four months in jail.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Really ?? Oh I hope we get some extended scenes for TSYB

@joonminfan I just finished eps 200 . So proud of our bae for saving face for the rest . He was so cheeky , coz most thought he could not solve it . You can tell his strength lies in visual questions. I’m looking forward to his appearance on RM on Apr 7

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307057wpp/korean-celebrities-who-are-descendants-of-independence-activists

Actor Kim Ji Suk is the grandson of Kim Sung Il, who participated in the Independence Movement through an independence organization.

Kim Sung Il was the disciple of Kim Gu, a leader of the Independence Movement, and was imprisoned together with doctor Yoon Bong Gil in 1932.

Having started and continued independence activities from the age of 14, Kim Sung Il spent four months in jail.

I have not watched Ep 200 yet! No time.. it’s interesting how Oppa was descended from an independence activist. Maybe that can be his next role? Oppa will get to show off his acting chops.

@joonminfan I’m a lil sorry that he turned down a drama offer . Guess he does not see it a good fit

Kim Ji Suk Clarifies Reports Of His Starring In New KBS Fantasy Rom-Com Drama

Mar 30, 2019
by E. Cha

Kim Ji Suk has officially addressed the reports that he is starring in KBS 2TV’s new drama “Perfume” (literal title).

On March 30, Kim Ji Suk’s agency JSTARS Entertainment responded to the reports of the actor’s casting by clarifying, “Although [Kim Ji Suk] did receive a casting offer for the drama, he has already turned it down.”

“Perfume” is an upcoming fantasy-romantic comedy drama about the love story between a man who has never had the courage to find true love and a housewife who ends up embarking on a fresh start as a model after having her beloved family taken away from her.

Kim Ji Suk was previously reported to be starring as the male lead Seo Yi Do, a highly talented and successful fashion designer who suffers from no less than 52 phobias and 35 different allergies. The role was also previously confirmed to have been offered to Shinhwa’s Eric, while Go Jun Heehas been offered the role of female lead Min Jae Hee.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313898wpp/kim-ji-suk-clarifies-reports-of-his-starring-in-new-kbs-fantasy-rom-com-drama

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan I’m a lil sorry that he turned down a drama offer . Guess he does not see it a good fit

Kim Ji Suk Clarifies Reports Of His Starring In New KBS Fantasy Rom-Com Drama

Mar 30, 2019
by E. Cha

Kim Ji Suk has officially addressed the reports that he is starring in KBS 2TV’s new drama “Perfume” (literal title).

On March 30, Kim Ji Suk’s agency JSTARS Entertainment responded to the reports of the actor’s casting by clarifying, “Although [Kim Ji Suk] did receive a casting offer for the drama, he has already turned it down.”

“Perfume” is an upcoming fantasy-romantic comedy drama about the love story between a man who has never had the courage to find true love and a housewife who ends up embarking on a fresh start as a model after having her beloved family taken away from her.

Kim Ji Suk was previously reported to be starring as the male lead Seo Yi Do, a highly talented and successful fashion designer who suffers from no less than 52 phobias and 35 different allergies. The role was also previously confirmed to have been offered to Shinhwa’s Eric, while Go Jun Heehas been offered the role of female lead Min Jae Hee.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313898wpp/kim-ji-suk-clarifies-reports-of-his-starring-in-new-kbs-fantasy-rom-com-drama

Maybe he wants to stay away from rom-coms for a while since his last 2 dramas were both rom-coms. And he just got back to PM so maybe he also wants to focus on that. I would love to see him in a drama soon though, in a historical role like Mr Sunshine or the upcoming Different Dreams. Something different from his previous roles.

I HAVE got to watch PM Ep 200 today!!!

Livestreamed RM today just to see the preview. Lol. YOU GUYS I CANTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel like next week is gonna be super cute and cringyyy. Ahhh cant wait. KJS and JSM are on a DATE while the other rm members are doing separate mission.

Edit

• Love 1

3 hours ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem @heyyoooo I just saw it too! Can’t stop squealing! The way she called him Oppa just made my goose pimples all appear.

IKR! Also KJS in that dancer outfit. Looooool  OPPPPAAAAAAA 

Was kinda hoping they will not use the loveline card this coming ep. But it will still be fun i guess. 

I miss TYSB. 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Love 1

LOL I have to say, my initial reaction when I saw the preview was to cringe. Hard. 

But then I read this and I can get behind the storyline, it seems fun. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1314190wpp/watch-jun-so-min-enjoys-romantic-date-with-kim-ji-suk-after-locking-up-running-man-cast-in-new-preview

I just hope Jiseok stays for the entire episode, and they don't get rid of him once the other members escape or something. PLEASE. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes please. Hope he stays for the whole ep. Although i love me some soonbaek couple moments (been replaying the gif above a hundred times already, just to see his precious smile teheee), praying that they would not drag the loveline thingy the whole ep. 

Anywaaayy, cant contain my excitemeeeeentttt!! 

It's jiseok day again tomolooo!

• Love 2

@triplem @heyyoooo @tibba to be honest, I would take anything with KJS and JSM right now. I miss YB-KS so much! Though I know that I would be cringing hard during the episode. I don't deal well with second-hand embarrassment. :lol:

Oppa doesn't seem to have gained any weight. Maybe it's the black dance outfit making him look slimmer than ever? I mean, I really appreciated His Royal Hotness in TSYB, but he was much too skinny. 

• Love 1

Oh I watched the RM preview again and I just realised this is for JSM's birthday. So like, where do I sign up for such birthday presents? :wub:

I know I'm going to cringe so bad, but since they're going to be roleplaying or whatever I bet it'll be ridiculously dramatic lol. JSM is hilariously unpredictable and her roleplaying skills are second to none, so I can't wait! I just hope KJS gets to interact with the other RM members too.

• Love 1

Caption:

Date: 3 April 2019

Today is the day of poster shooting for the birthday fan meeting.

This year’s theme colour is lavender purple.

The warm spring colours are so charming.

Let’s countdown together.

Those who participated in the birthday activity, we have already sent out the plan. 

Thank you for your support and trust.

From today onwards let’s look forward to JS’s birthday.

Update from Oppa’s agency

Date: 4 April 2019

It’s children’s day today. Oppa’s agency hereby presents a good-looking man.

A video filmed yesterday for his birthday fan meeting:

JS: Everyone, what day is 21 April? It’s my birthday. And what other day is it? Hope everyone will look forward to it.

Counting down D-17 is JS’s birthday. And it’s also the day of 2019 JS’s “Spring, here we are” fam meeting.

• Love 1