Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Throwback to 2015: Oppa’s promotion video for PM. 

Caption: We believe that everyone must be missing “Cutie Brain” from PM, and are hoping that JS will return to PM soon, though there is still no news on the date that he will return.

Everyone, come and join the Hong Kong fanclub in watching this promotion video that JS did in 2015 for PM, and waiting patiently for his return!

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan thanks dear ! Do you think something fishy is going on ? I’m sure his HK fan base must hv read what we read too. And either he’s not wanting to go back , which I doubt since in the last interview he said he’s going to look at some of the questions differently. Or the Producers at PM don’t see the need for him ( to which I’ll boycott the show forever :ph34r:) ..or maybe he’s going to work on TSYB 2 ...:D

I really have no idea what is going on. I’m really hoping they won’t kick him out. That would seem so callous and heartless of the production team, since Oppa has expressed time and again that he would like to go back on the show, and there didn’t seem to be any news about Oppa not getting along with cast and crew or doing badly on the show. Sigh, I wish we could know quickly what’s going to happen. So I can either celebrate or cry my eyes out for Oppa.

• Love 1

@triplem omg I have not progressed past Rebel Ep 1. I just managed to watch the Fri ep of Fiery Priest and that’s it for my drama watching this week. It’s ok, I have one week holiday coming up soon so I will catch up on Rebel then. I just wish for some news of Oppa. Why isn’t he getting more drama offers? Why isn’t he back on PM?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

@joonminfan Is this something you can translate?? 

Date: 2019/02/25

On a Blue Monday night, the stylist posted this photo, and even asked us not to forget Actor (KJS), and to wait patiently.

I feel like there is something that's happening quietly, and there needs to be some time before it can be announced.

I believe that everyone will wait patiently for Actor to return to our screens.

Translation of original caption:

#myloveourloveKimJiSeok 

#thinkingofyou #missingyou #waitawhile #don'tforget

I don't think the handwritten note in the photo was translated. I will try to translate the words one by one, but it may not make sense.

Gosh, what is going on? I don't know how to feel. Is it going to be good news? Bad news? :bawling:

Edit: I searched for the Korean words in the handwritten note one by one. I think it says:

My love

Our love

Kim Ji Seok Oppa's (belonging)

I added the word (belonging) so that it makes a little more sense. I hope I translated correctly though.

Edited by joonminfan
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, triplem said:

wahhhh look at what HSJ said about KJS here...:love:

You two may seem alike but I think you have different personalities.
Ji-suk carries a romantic side that I don’t have. He seeps with kindness and thoughtfulness. To be honest I am shy, the type that needs a bit of time to get close to someone. That’s why there are times I am envious when I see Ji-suk quickly becoming close and familiar with people.

They are really close ...HSJ has also many photos of him and KJS on his insta

Is it weird that I find Oppa's wide-open mouth sleeping look really hot? :lol: How can a man be this good looking? :love:

@triplem it's the deadline day for the birthday message, isn't it? I've been so busy with real life I haven't properly written a good message. So I'm going to write one off the top of my head right now lol. Please correct my spelling, do you write Ji Suk or Ji Seok? I don't know lol.

Happy Birthday, Ji-Suk/Ji-Seok from your fan turtlegirl over here at the Soompi forums! I hope you are able to have much fun and celebrations with your family and friends and enjoy a birthday treat, too. Best wishes and lots of love for the year to come! I'll be cheering you on wholeheartedly when you return to the screen! 

Thanks @triplem:kiss_wink:

• Love 1

@triplem I almost forgot mine!

Dear 지석오빠, happy birthday! I hope that the year ahead will be filled with joy and good health for you. I really enjoy watching you in dramas and on 문제적남자 and I hope to see you back on our screens soon. Please know that your fans are always behind you, and supporting you no matter what happens. Happy birthday!

• Love 1

@triplem I believe she was joking right? :joy: it’s because they have friend-zoned her so she could joke about it. If not, fans may be unhappy. I don’t understand how the entertainment industry works sometimes. It must be so hard for the Actors and Actresses to have to be careful with whatever they say and do under the public eye.

Still no news about Oppa, huh? :bawling:

• Like 1

@triplem Here's the translation of the video. I don't know who some of the other people are so... :lol:

JSM: I'm very envious of this.

?: What?

JSM: Throughout my life, I've never gotten into a relationship or been in an ambiguous relationship because of drama-filming. So I'm very envious of that. 

Jun Hyun Moo (JHM): How was it with Kim Ji Seok this time round? 

JSM: So I was really looking forward to it this time round. Before that, I was a fan of KJS-ssi. When the filming started, the three of us - Lee Sang Yeob-ssi, KJS-ssi and me, were stuck on the island for six months filming. It was impossible for nothing to happen. 

Yoo Jae Suk (YJS): What didn't happen?

JSM: Impossible for the three of us not to develop any feelings.

JHM / YJS: People would think that there would definitely be feelings. 

JSM: When I went there, I was hoping that there would be such feelings. Oppas were very thorough. They always locked their doors and never came out. It made me really sad.

YJS: When JSM was filming on the island, and when she came over to film RM, the first thing she said was: I'm so sad. LSY-ssi and KJS-ssi treated me... really.

JHM: I'm really close to JS-ssi, so I asked him. 

YJS: That's right, that's right.

JHM: At first, being stuck on the island for filming, I thought that it would be romantic. It's like living an exiled life. 

Guests: That's right, that's right.

JHM: I asked him what it was, and he said: He has never been so serious about filming a drama before. He was totally immersed in the drama. 

JSM: I filmed a drama with Ha Seok Jin-ssi before. I heard that SSJ Oppa told JS Oppa: It seems like the two of you can be in a relationship. You two are suitable for each other. To me, the two of you seem quite suitable. So I was a little excited. 

Guests: Oh my, oh my.

JSM: But he really just focused on filming. 

YJS: You are close to SY-ssi too. 

Guest: As you said, SY-ssi is the same. Filming on the island for such a long time, you would think that something would happen. During the night time, he would appear in our group chat and said how lonely he is. Nothing happened at all!

Guests: Oh my, oh my!

JSM: To be honest, I'm close to SY Oppa. I took a can of beer and went: Oppa, Oppa. But he pretended that he was not there. (Everyone started laughing) There wasn't even a sound from him. 

Guest: He must have not dared to make any sound.

JSM: How nice it would have been to have a beer together. 

YJS: So she said she was sad, very sad.

HJM: Because KJS is never one who feels sleepy.

JSM: When I sent him a message, that "1" would never disappear. 

HJM: JS-ssi usually prefers women who are a little mysterious. He likes to be the one to take the initiative to get to know the woman. He hasn't even had a chance to ask a question, and she has already given 3 answers. So even before he has a chance to treat her as someone of the opposite gender, she has already become a friend. 

JSM: I think so too.

Oh, my shipper heart is broken. :heartbreak:

• LOL 2

@triplem that looks so great! Thank you for taking the time to do up our birthday greeting for Oppa. The HK fancafe didn’t specify the format or size, but I can leave a message and ask. Just give me some time and hopefully they will reply in time.

Now I’m really curious. Why did HSJ say that JSM and Oppa will be suitable for each other and will start dating? Was he just joking or does he really think so? So curious!

• Love 1

My dears I'm sorry for not keeping up on the thread. I have been gone from my home except to sleep for like 4 days, aishhh. @triplem thank you so much for making the birthday greeting!! It's wonderful! @joonminfan try not to be too anxious! I'm sure we will have news soon. If not, we just have to fly to SK and track him down. No biggie for me, just a 20 hour flight :P

• Love 1