Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Upcoming Drama: When the Camellia Blooms ( KBS) , Variety : Problematic Men

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

hehe i started liking jisuk when he came out on the pattaya special, too :]

i think he needs to get more recognition, cuz he's cute and talented ;]

just started noticing him .. in the pattaya special .. woah .. this dude can swim so well.. and from some angles, he looked like lee hom .. aiyo .. i'm beginning to like him ..

::Update::

• I have changed the clubbox that I upload files to. Please take note: it is now http://clubbox.co.kr/teihoon
  • I finally managed to reupload most of the files. I have also added a new file that I hadn't previously uploaded: [KBS] Drama City episode (with Ji Suk)
  • I have added caps for most of the videos available to download. It took a while to do, but I like how you guys can now have a visual aid for the files I provide ^^

woohoo~~~~

yay for jisuk's thread~^_________________^

i started 2 lyk him frm watching the x-man in pattaya..

but i wasnt realli brazy bout him yet...

then i get 2 watch LL...n i kinda lyk him more..

till January where he went 2 my hotel in Phuket 2 film the Thailand special LL...

wen i saw his name KIM BOSEOK(JISEOK) on the guest's list i was lyk !?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMFG!!!!!

i was sooo happi..den i decide 2 sleep in the hotel..hahahaha

the 1st tym i saw him in person was lyk...gosh~ is dis real?

but den..i didnt do anithing much..coz there's tonnes of staff dere..n they all are sooo mean n strict -_-;;;

but den during the 1st dae i get 2 take pix wif him..

wen he walk towards me..my heart was beating lyk crazi..n he juz look sooo kewt coz he juz wake up lolx..

and then he sed hello in Thai..and smile ^^

i was soo stunned..then he keeps saying sum Thai words...sucha cutie..

ahahaha...

den i got 2 take more pix on the last dae..and get his sig as well~~

i'm juz in luff wif him afta dat~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL

so i heard that he's gonna be the lead actor in a new drama? which drama will it be?

Wah, really? I actually hadn't heard about that. Let me try to find out ^^ I seem to be lacking a little in the news updates. Sorry about that guys. kaotsun, you're lucky you got to meet him in person. I'm jealous!

there was one episode in loveletter where he was all alone and left out, when bae seul gi was dancing everyone joined in but he didn't. i felt so bad for him cus he looked so lost. anyways wish he could come back on loveletter.

200607040181_00.jpg

7/4/06 – Kim Ji Suk (김지석) will costar with Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Suk in the Monday-Tuesday drama “That Man of Vineyard (포도밭 그 사나이)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 7/24 following the final episode of “Mr. Goodbye”. He plays the role Kyung Min (경민) who is very popular among your women and is a plastic surgery doctor working in the public healthcare center in the countryside. The heroine Ji Hyun (played by Yoon Eun Hye) is attracted by Kyung Min’s high-class disposition. In addition to KJS, supporting cast including Lee Soon Jae, Yoon Moon Shik, and Sun woo Yong Nye (이순재, 윤문식, 선우용녀) will perform in this drama.

credits to the Yoon Eun Hye and Dram News Thread

guys KIM JI SUK is the MAIN LEAD of YOON EUN HYE'S NEW drama "That Man of Vineyard". he is the one. at first when i heard it was him playing the lead i was a bit unsure. the pictures they had of him on the news page made him look so old and creepy. but i guess not! hes pretty cute, hip and very young. looking forward to seeing his acting skills!

He is also in the drama, Can We Love or something?

I saw a bit of it on youtube and it's where he falls in love with an older woman or something....

It was so sad....

Anyway, I AM SO :D for his other drama with YEH!

I have to see it!

Also, thanks for making those updates!!

Jina

Guest harry

hemm i thought Wang Lee Hom(taiwanese singer) coming to korea or what, but then the new korean celebrity..

well his Face look alike to Taiwanese Singer ...Wang Lee Hom!!!

i'm so excited that he's starring in another drama...one i actually want to watch! i was so sad to hear about his last one because the storyline of it was quite werid so i didn't watch it. i'm glad we get to see him in a diff one!! i think he doesn't look very good with either Yoon Eunhye or Kang Eunbi though o_o

200607040181_00.jpg

7/4/06 – Kim Ji Suk (김지석) will costar with Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Suk in the Monday-Tuesday drama “That Man of Vineyard (포도밭 그 사나이)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 7/24 following the final episode of “Mr. Goodbye”. He plays the role Kyung Min (경민) who is very popular among your women and is a plastic surgery doctor working in the public healthcare center in the countryside. The heroine Ji Hyun (played by Yoon Eun Hye) is attracted by Kyung Min’s high-class disposition. In addition to KJS, supporting cast including Lee Soon Jae, Yoon Moon Shik, and Sun woo Yong Nye (이순재, 윤문식, 선우용녀) will perform in this drama.

credits to the Yoon Eun Hye and Dram News Thread

guys KIM JI SUK is the MAIN LEAD of YOON EUN HYE'S NEW drama "That Man of Vineyard". he is the one. at first when i heard it was him playing the lead i was a bit unsure. the pictures they had of him on the news page made him look so old and creepy. but i guess not! hes pretty cute, hip and very young. looking forward to seeing his acting skills!

Holy frap! Thanks so much for the news! I am SOOOO HAPPY that he is the lead in a new drama. And Yoon is in it too ^^ I like her. I like both of the leads (Ji Suk a little more, of course ^^). I'm so happy for him! What date is the first episode?

Holy frap! Thanks so much for the news! I am SOOOO HAPPY that he is the lead in a new drama. And Yoon is in it too ^^ I like her. I like both of the leads (Ji Suk a little more, of course ^^). I'm so happy for him! What date is the first episode?

it started yesterday.. yoiu can catch the 2nd episode later...

Guest fresh_red_watermelon

I love him after I watched LL and X Man. He's nice man. His smile :rolleyes: makes me melting :D