Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest kaotsun

woohoo~~~~

yay for jisuk's thread~^_________________^

i started 2 lyk him frm watching the x-man in pattaya..

but i wasnt realli brazy bout him yet...

then i get 2 watch LL...n i kinda lyk him more..

till January where he went 2 my hotel in Phuket 2 film the Thailand special LL...

wen i saw his name KIM BOSEOK(JISEOK) on the guest's list i was lyk !?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMFG!!!!!

i was sooo happi..den i decide 2 sleep in the hotel..hahahaha

the 1st tym i saw him in person was lyk...gosh~ is dis real?

but den..i didnt do anithing much..coz there's tonnes of staff dere..n they all are sooo mean n strict -_-;;;

but den during the 1st dae i get 2 take pix wif him..

wen he walk towards me..my heart was beating lyk crazi..n he juz look sooo kewt coz he juz wake up lolx..

and then he sed hello in Thai..and smile ^^

i was soo stunned..then he keeps saying sum Thai words...sucha cutie..

ahahaha...

den i got 2 take more pix on the last dae..and get his sig as well~~

i'm juz in luff wif him afta dat~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL

Guest kevjc07

so i heard that he's gonna be the lead actor in a new drama? which drama will it be?

Wah, really? I actually hadn't heard about that. Let me try to find out ^^ I seem to be lacking a little in the news updates. Sorry about that guys. kaotsun, you're lucky you got to meet him in person. I'm jealous!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angelix

It's been a while since I last came here. I miss Jisuk, hopefully in the new LL season 3, he will comeback and do appear more charming than ever <333

• 1 month later...
Guest misspinky

there was one episode in loveletter where he was all alone and left out, when bae seul gi was dancing everyone joined in but he didn't. i felt so bad for him cus he looked so lost. anyways wish he could come back on loveletter.

200607040181_00.jpg

7/4/06 – Kim Ji Suk (김지석) will costar with Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Suk in the Monday-Tuesday drama “That Man of Vineyard (포도밭 그 사나이)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 7/24 following the final episode of “Mr. Goodbye”. He plays the role Kyung Min (경민) who is very popular among your women and is a plastic surgery doctor working in the public healthcare center in the countryside. The heroine Ji Hyun (played by Yoon Eun Hye) is attracted by Kyung Min’s high-class disposition. In addition to KJS, supporting cast including Lee Soon Jae, Yoon Moon Shik, and Sun woo Yong Nye (이순재, 윤문식, 선우용녀) will perform in this drama.

credits to the Yoon Eun Hye and Dram News Thread

guys KIM JI SUK is the MAIN LEAD of YOON EUN HYE'S NEW drama "That Man of Vineyard". he is the one. at first when i heard it was him playing the lead i was a bit unsure. the pictures they had of him on the news page made him look so old and creepy. but i guess not! hes pretty cute, hip and very young. looking forward to seeing his acting skills!

Guest harry

hemm i thought Wang Lee Hom(taiwanese singer) coming to korea or what, but then the new korean celebrity..

well his Face look alike to Taiwanese Singer ...Wang Lee Hom!!!

Guest dream_on

i'm so excited that he's starring in another drama...one i actually want to watch! i was so sad to hear about his last one because the storyline of it was quite werid so i didn't watch it. i'm glad we get to see him in a diff one!! i think he doesn't look very good with either Yoon Eunhye or Kang Eunbi though o_o

Guest kevjc07

200607040181_00.jpg

7/4/06 – Kim Ji Suk (김지석) will costar with Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Suk in the Monday-Tuesday drama “That Man of Vineyard (포도밭 그 사나이)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 7/24 following the final episode of “Mr. Goodbye”. He plays the role Kyung Min (경민) who is very popular among your women and is a plastic surgery doctor working in the public healthcare center in the countryside. The heroine Ji Hyun (played by Yoon Eun Hye) is attracted by Kyung Min’s high-class disposition. In addition to KJS, supporting cast including Lee Soon Jae, Yoon Moon Shik, and Sun woo Yong Nye (이순재, 윤문식, 선우용녀) will perform in this drama.

credits to the Yoon Eun Hye and Dram News Thread

guys KIM JI SUK is the MAIN LEAD of YOON EUN HYE'S NEW drama "That Man of Vineyard". he is the one. at first when i heard it was him playing the lead i was a bit unsure. the pictures they had of him on the news page made him look so old and creepy. but i guess not! hes pretty cute, hip and very young. looking forward to seeing his acting skills!

Holy frap! Thanks so much for the news! I am SOOOO HAPPY that he is the lead in a new drama. And Yoon is in it too ^^ I like her. I like both of the leads (Ji Suk a little more, of course ^^). I'm so happy for him! What date is the first episode?

Guest ovette

Holy frap! Thanks so much for the news! I am SOOOO HAPPY that he is the lead in a new drama. And Yoon is in it too ^^ I like her. I like both of the leads (Ji Suk a little more, of course ^^). I'm so happy for him! What date is the first episode?

it started yesterday.. yoiu can catch the 2nd episode later...

Guest fresh_red_watermelon

I love him after I watched LL and X Man. He's nice man. His smile :rolleyes: makes me melting :D

Guest .alyak_

^

Agree. I went back and watched some Love Letter episodes that i saved.

I saw the episode where he was known to be a weak man. lol

He's so funny. He's adorable...

Guest kevjc07

So, what do you guys think of him in Vineyard Man? I downloaded the first episode, but have to been too busy to watch it lately (that's so bad of me, because I love Ji Suk!). But I will watch it really soon. I was wondering what you guys thought of Ji Suk in it though, so please share your comments ^^

Guest vivjelly

He's really cute in the Vineyard Man. His smile is infectious in there. So far, he's only in episode 1. His next appearance will on episode 5 and so on.

Guest kevjc07

He's really cute in the Vineyard Man. His smile is infectious in there. So far, he's only in episode 1. His next appearance will on episode 5 and so on.

That's disappointing! I finally saw him in episode 1. I loved the part with him in it. He was really cute ^^ And he looked great in it too! I can't believe how Eun Hye's character embarassed herself in that part in front of Ji Suk's character!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kevjc07

For those of you who do not know (shame on you!):

Kim Ji Suk will be returning to Love Letter in this week's episode! He was in the preview and I cannot wait for the episode! My baby is back! It should be a great episode *^_____^*