Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest kevjc07

Here are some more pictures. Ji Suk looks cute in the picture where he is wearing red and looking to the side. He looks really good in the pictures where he is wearing green too. This guy always looks so good!

JiSukplaidshirt.jpg

JiSukgreenshirt01.jpgJiSukgreenshirt02.jpg

JiSuktommyhilfiger02.jpgJiSuktommyhilfiger01.jpg

JiSukwhiteclothes.jpgJiSuksuitandglasses.jpgJiSukcutie.jpg

Guest makemyday

kim ji suk has really good style.

like on loveletter and other game shows, he always (okay, most of the time) has great style.

Guest H_style

this is such an awesome thread! and i thought i was the only one that liked him :T

thanks for all the pictures and info!

Guest Mirae-chan

surprised he said that he had been waiting for jo jung rin to be on love letter to `make her his` XD sweet =]

he seems like a funny nice guy ^^

Guest tudaobietbuon

surprised he said that he had been waiting for jo jung rin to be on love letter to `make her his` XD sweet =]

he seems like a funny nice guy ^^

yeah... I know huh... they're so cute in that episode....

aniway, I'm still in denial that he is that weak.... he didn't seems that weak in the x-man in thai lan episode

Guest angelix

^ ahh yes, maybe it's the script..like making jisuk weak so that it's more humorous..

omg.............................even wif facial hair, jisuk oppa has been looking mighty cute and good looking...*saves pics*

thx kev again =D!! :wub:

Guest kevjc07

^ ahh yes, maybe it's the script..like making jisuk weak so that it's more humorous..

omg.............................even wif facial hair, jisuk oppa has been looking mighty cute and good looking...*saves pics*

thx kev again =D!! :wub:

No problem ^^

I have reuploaded the following files to my CB:

- Love in Magic

-Kim Hyung Joon MVs (featuring Ji Suk)

-Ban Jun drama (Ji Suk cut)

-Hello Franceska (Ji Suk cuts)

Guest Lynnette_vien

i know bout this guy from love letter n xmen

but i haven't seen him in dramas..

is he really playing in Sangdoo? i've watched that drama such a long time ago.. can't remember clearly...

maybe i'll just watch it again ^^

Guest dream_on

thank you kevjc07 for the pics!

aaaha jisuk's poses in those pics are so dorky/cute. ahh i miss him on LL. i wish he would do another drama besides "i want to love" cause i really don't like the storyline on that one.

yeah i think jisuk raps really well but i've never heard him sing before. if he sings well....he's like the perfect man. ahaha

Guest kevjc07

i know bout this guy from love letter n xmen

but i haven't seen him in dramas..

is he really playing in Sangdoo? i've watched that drama such a long time ago.. can't remember clearly...

maybe i'll just watch it again ^^

Yeah, he doesn't really play an important role or anything in Sang Doo, but he is in it. He's basically an extra. He is one of the students that can be seen hanging around the one student girl that likes Sang Doo. Just look behind her at the people when they show her.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

hehe i started liking jisuk when he came out on the pattaya special, too :]

i think he needs to get more recognition, cuz he's cute and talented ;]

Guest jihye87

just started noticing him .. in the pattaya special .. woah .. this dude can swim so well.. and from some angles, he looked like lee hom .. aiyo .. i'm beginning to like him ..

Guest kevjc07

::Update::

• I have changed the clubbox that I upload files to. Please take note: it is now http://clubbox.co.kr/teihoon
  • I finally managed to reupload most of the files. I have also added a new file that I hadn't previously uploaded: [KBS] Drama City episode (with Ji Suk)
  • I have added caps for most of the videos available to download. It took a while to do, but I like how you guys can now have a visual aid for the files I provide ^^

• 3 weeks later...