Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

^ he danced to Tub Thumpin by Chumbawumba, best drinking song ever! i was so happily shocked he picked that song [knowing he understands the lyrics too ^.^] and having those sexy dancemoves =P. hehehe man i loved his little whiny thing during the girls balloon game and how mc mong went and hit him with the helium balloon. yes he looks soooo cute with glasses ^^.

btw, anyone know which NN5 eps he's been in? i'm just embarking on a random eps d'l to try and locate him o.O;

I am a Jisuk fan. For sure. That beautiful swimmer's physique, handsome looks, laid-back style... he has the goods to be a bigger star. I hope that it happens for him in '06! B)

Guest kevjc07

btw, anyone know which NN5 eps he's been in? i'm just embarking on a random eps d'l to try and locate him o.O;

I have two of the episodes that he was in. In on episode, he only comes out for like 20 seconds. He comes out more in the second episode of his that I have. If you want, I could upload them for you. And if you son't want the full episode where he only has a small part, I can cut his part out only. Just let me know ^^

I have two of the episodes that he was in. In on episode, he only comes out for like 20 seconds. He comes out more in the second episode of his that I have. If you want, I could upload them for you. And if you son't want the full episode where he only has a small part, I can cut his part out only. Just let me know ^^

ohh could u plz cut it? my d'l limit is being used up too fast ^^;;; thanks alot! i really appreciate it~

man it was so cool how he got so much air time on last recent LL, despite gettin repeatedly 0wned but still ^^ but he sat out of the rose throwing segment o.O? he was sitting in the guys row one minute and then it cuts and he's sitting in the girls section =.=

Guest kevjc07

::My CB Update::

I know it's later than I previous stated, but I have finally reuploaded Love in Magic. The rest of the Ji Suk videos will probably be uploaded tomorrow. I apologize for the delay in reuploads ><;;

Guest kevjc07

::My Clubbox Update::

I have reuploaded the following files to my CB, as well as added a *new* file:

~Love in Magic (soft subbed)

~Kim Hyun Joong - She's Laughing MV (feat. Ji Suk)

~Hello Franceska (09.05.05) [Ji Suk cuts]

*Ban Jun drama (08.14.05) [Ji Suk cut]*

ohh could u plz cut it? my d'l limit is being used up too fast ^^;;; thanks alot! i really appreciate it~

man it was so cool how he got so much air time on last recent LL, despite gettin repeatedly 0wned but still ^^ but he sat out of the rose throwing segment o.O? he was sitting in the guys row one minute and then it cuts and he's sitting in the girls section =.=

Yeah, it will be no problem to cut out his part for you ^^ I will probably upload that, as well as the other episodes of his that I have on Monday ^_^

It was great that they showed him a lot. I can't believe he lost so may times though ><;; He's been on a losing streak ever since his last Love Letter appearance. I'm hoping he will be able to redeem himself in the Love Letter special. It looks great!

Guest kevjc07

::New files uploaded::

I have just added the following files to my clubbox:

~New Nonstop 5 ep.226 [Ji Suk cut 01]

~New Nonstop 5 ep.226 [Ji Suk cut 02]

~New Nonstop 5 ep.226 [Ji Suk cut 03]

~New Nonstop 5 ep.226 [Ji Suk cut 04]

~New Nonstop 5 ep.226 [Ji Suk cut 05]

Nonstop 5 description

This is the setup for this episode of New Nonstop 5, as well as how these three characters relate to each other. Tablo is going to confess that he is in love with Han Hyo Joo in the first clip. While talking with her, she notices Ji Suk and runs over to him. It turns out that Ji Suk was Han Hyo Joo's first love. He had previously saved her from a swarm of bees/wasps. Tablo is in love with Hyo Joo but she is still in love with Ji Suk, and Tablo is jealous of him and the attention that he receives from Hyo Joo.

Guest kevjc07

Thanks for the pictures Nitta! For those of you who didn't know:

Ji Suk will be appearing in this week's Love Letter Thailand special.

They play games such as bungee jumping, and do water games! It looks like it's going to be a great episode. Can't wait to watch it!

^ Love in Magic is a movie...it's quite good ^^

thanks again kevjc07 for doing the cuts~ i love his british accent it's adorable

wow i didn't know he was in banjun drama as well, more ju suk woot (^.^)/

Guest kevjc07

^ Love in Magic is a movie...it's quite good ^^

thanks again kevjc07 for doing the cuts~ i love his british accent it's adorable

wow i didn't know he was in banjun drama as well, more ju suk woot (^.^)/

Your welcome ^^ I'm happy to spread the Ji Suk love ^_^ Yeah, he's only been in one Ban Jun drama so far, but hopefully he'll be in another one since he goes on Love Letter so much.

Ji Suk was really cute in the Love Letter Thailand special. I guess he's a little afraid of heights because he was freakin' out as teh lift went higher. I love when he got scared when the lift stopped ^^ I also love how he was dressed with the Mickey Mouse shirt and red beanie :)

Guest mintoro

thanks for all his download kevjc07!!!

JiSuk is really so cute and handsome... but i feel so bad for him for the 140106 LL episode... everyone bullied him... !! but he's really funny... :D

Guest kevjc07

thanks for all his download kevjc07!!!

JiSuk is really so cute and handsome... but i feel so bad for him for the 140106 LL episode... everyone bullied him... !! but he's really funny... :D

Hey, no problem ^^ Yeah, poor Ji Suk. I felt bad for him in that episode because everyone kept beating him and they teased him nonstop. That was the first time that I have really seen him get somewhat upset on a show.

Guest mintoro

ya me too... i feel so bad for him... actually he's really sportman for high jump and long jump... but not for strength i think... hehe... hope he dun feel so bad

oh... i have a request... can u upload the love in magic's subs in ysi ?? i cant dl that from cb... finished dled the movie but cant watch it bcoz no subs...

Guest kevjc07

I really liked today's episode. I thought it was embarassing when Ji Suk was going to hug Eum Ji (I think that's her name...?) and she stuck out her hand for him to kiss instead. Who wouldn't have wanted to hug Ji Suk? I was so surprised that she did that.

^o.O; lol i still haven't d'led that eps, i was gettin bored of LL even though it's got ji suk on it ^^; but now that u mention that i'll d'l it tonight =P