Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Drama: Top Star Yoo Baek , Variety : Problematic Men

Thanks @joonminfan I’m so excited that he’s going to be back on PM . I hope it will be soon . 

I saw a tweet by his Japan fan club & they were estatic as well. Or at least that was what I understand from the twitter translation 

• Love 2

Spoiler

Translation of the caption:

[Problematic Men]

Date: 9 March 2019

Our "Brain Cutie" Kim Ji Seok has confirmed to be returning to the variety show "Problematic Men". The wish that everyone has been waiting for has been fulfilled, and from now on we can see Ji Seok every week.

The translation of the interview is as follows:

According to the OSEN interview on 7 March, KJS recently participated in the filming of tvN's PM, finally returning "home". Previously, he left the show temporarily to focus on filming tvN's TSYB. He finally returned after 5 months, and started working with JHM, HSJ, Tyler, LJW and PK again.

KJS got his beloved nickname "Brain Cutie" on PM, and is loved by the audience. Every single episode, with his different impressions, happy explanations of the answers, added to the unexpected charisma of his intelligence, he has become a funny and interesting core member of the show.

Because of filming TSYB and having to take a 1.5 hour boat ride from Wando Island to Daemo Island, he had to take temporary leave from PM last October with the support of the cast and crew. He felt that this was the best arrangement so that he could focus and not affect both shows adversely.

Because of TSYB, he got the nickname "Romantic Comedy Man". Together with JSM, he created a pure and natural romance which gave the audience the feeling of being healed.

After finishing TSYB, he finally returns to PM where he can be his more confident "Brain Cutie" self.

Additionally, the special 200th episode of PM was filmed on the 7th. It would be very much like the 100th episode, where 200 non-celebrities will become "Sexy Brain Men and Women" and compete to solve the puzzles.

• Love 2

16 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Additionally, the special 200th episode of PM was filmed on the 7th. It would be very much like the 100th episode, where 200 non-celebrities will become "Sexy Brain Men and Women" and compete to solve the puzzles.

oooo this coming week is eps 198, so we will see him back on PM on 25th March's episode...

Anyway I have sent off the greetings to his Hong Kong fan base in pdf format. 

• Love 2

Shower scene!!! :love:

Thanks @triplem for making and sending our birthday wishes. I hope that Oppa will like the gift from his fans and know that we are all here to support him no matter what. So glad that we get to see him back on screen soon!

• Love 2

It's been too long!! Real life is kicking my butt <wah> but yes, I came across this on IG. I have no idea what's going on, but looks like he's gonna be back. I have yet to watch this show much due to lack of English subs but I'll be happy just to look at him of course :D

And I guess here is info on his birthday fan meeting ?? Oh how I wish I could go!! 

• Love 2

On 3/13/2019 at 2:31 AM, turtlegirl said:

It's been too long!! Real life is kicking my butt <wah> but yes, I came across this on IG. I have no idea what's going on, but looks like he's gonna be back. I have yet to watch this show much due to lack of English subs but I'll be happy just to look at him of course :D

Translated the IG photo cation:

"Problematic Men"

Date: 13 March 2019

Everyone, our "Brain Cutie" is finally returning to next week's PM!

JS is trapped in a maze/box, and has to answer questions correctly to escape and be known as "The Problematic Man who has remained true to his original aspiration".

Next week on 18 March (Monday), remember to watch "PM" live and welcome back our "Brain Cutie".

When I saw the preview, I was very touched and cried. JS has heard his fans' wishes. Everyone wanted him to return to "PM" and after much thoughtful consideration, he finally made his decision. From now on, I hope that our "King of Intuition" can emerge victorious!

Can't wait to see Oppa back! :love:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

When I saw the preview, I was very touched and cried. JS has heard his fans' wishes. Everyone wanted him to return to "PM" and after much thoughtful consideration, he finally made his decision. From now on, I hope that our "King of Intuition" can emerge victorious

Thanks for the translations. Oh my ..so this means he did consider leaving ? I Guess it’s stressful doing a show like PM week after week . 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, triplem said:

Thanks for the translations. Oh my ..so this means he did consider leaving ? I Guess it’s stressful doing a show like PM week after week . 

Yeah I was also wondering about that. Sometimes, things can get lost in translation though. It's good that's he coming back. He is an essential member of the cast because every one brings in different things to the show. Can't wait for Monday!

• Love 1

Anyone here following the recent scandal in SK? Not to be that one person, but i'm kinda worried for KJS and HSJ oppa, they're kinda close with JJY. He even unfollowed him on insta. Hopefully they will not get involved. Huhu. 

Anyway so excited for monday! I will livestream PM! 

• Love 2

7 hours ago, heyyoooo said:

Anyone here following the recent scandal in SK? Not to be that one person, but i'm kinda worried for KJS and HSJ oppa, they're kinda close with JJY. He even unfollowed him on insta. Hopefully they will not get involved. Huhu. 

Anyway so excited for monday! I will livestream PM! 

I’ve been reading some news here and there. Seems like more and more celebrities are getting involved. But I don’t know who JJY is? :joy:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Gonna hide the content since this is oot. Jung joon young. He's one of the members of 2days 1night variety show and a soloist. 

Missing KJS oppa sooo much! Cant wait for mondayyyyy!!! Yaaazzz. 

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

@joonminfan You can read more here 

@heyyoooo If neither KJS nor HSJ have participated  in these things, there should be no cause for concern. It's hard to control what your friends have been up to after all ....

Looking forward to this :D..ahahaha seems fun and challenging

Translations from Viu

( Today's guest will be introduced through the  monitor)

HSJ: What's that? Isn't that our cube?

(someone's trapped inside the cube)

AI voiceover :....Hello Braniacs...

(Park Kyung can be heard calling out for Hyung)

kim Ji Suk is back

However he has to prove his skills

Revives his sleepy brains and the brainiacs's teamwork

KJS : I think I have the answer..

( But the cube is merciless)

KJS: Wait , isn't this unfair?

The brainiacs have to fight each other?

The team is at the verge of breaking apart

Will they fall in front of a challenge they've never faced?

To reunite the braniacs...they have to escape the biggest trap...'

There's no giving up...

Will Ji Suk be able to return?

Edited by triplem
  • Love 1