Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest thesarahchong

^ Well there's a better/longer scene of him in Episode 7.

Gong Hyojin is walking alongside the school principal and there are a lot of students around them walking too, and right behind them is Kim Ji Suk playing with his cellphone (: About 45 min into the Episode.

Guest kevjc07

^ Well there's a better/longer scene of him in Episode 7.

Gong Hyojin is walking alongside the school principal and there are a lot of students around them walking too, and right behind them is Kim Ji Suk playing with his cellphone (: About 45 min into the Episode.

Thanks for the info! Now I have to go track down episode 7 of Let's Go To School Sang Doo so I can watch him in it :lol:

Guest kevjc07

Yeah, Ji Suk is cute when he is on game shows. I loved his appearances on Love Letter. Hopefully he goes back on it sometime soon. Or maybe he can go back to X-Men. That would be great as well ^__^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevjc07

This thread seems to be a little slow, eh? Sorry about that guys. Ji Suk doesn't seem to be in anything at the moment, at least not that I am aware of. If you know something that he is in, please feel free to post and rave about him! Anyways, here ia nother picture update. Hope you guys like them ^^

JiSuk4picshot.jpg

JiSukdog.jpgJiSukdogsad02.jpg

JiSukdogsad01.jpgJiSukdogscowling.jpg

JiSukblackshirtwhitevest.jpg

Guest kevjc07

Ok, I finally have an update! Yay!

Ji Suk will be in next week's Love Letter episode, the Christmas Eve episode, and the one that follows. He was in the preview (for next episode) in yesterday's Love Letter. I'm really excited. It's about time that he came back on tv!

Kim Ji Suk is so cute with the puppy. Sometimes, he reminds me of Lee Hom Wang...

Yeah, I've read a few people mention that before ^^ It's true. I thought the same thing suring the Pattaya special the first time I saw him. And you could see it depending on how he dresses and styles his hair on shows and pictures ^^

Guest flyfany89

^ OMG i can't wait to see it~

when i saw next week's preview and i saw Kim Ji Suk but i couldn't remember his name..which was sad!

can't wait to see this guy dance~

he is so adorable~

Guest kevjc07

^ OMG i can't wait to see it~

when i saw next week's preview and i saw Kim Ji Suk but i couldn't remember his name..which was sad!

can't wait to see this guy dance~

he is so adorable~

Yup, I'm excited as well. Wah, why couldn't you remember his name ^^? It's ok. It seems like quite a few people didn't know who he was until they found this thread, or rather the old thread (before Soompi had to restart).

Guest kevjc07

Hey guys, well I finally got around to uploading the movie Love in Magic, starring Yong Jung Hoon. Ji Suk has a small supporting role in it, and I have made caps of one of my favorite parts of the movie. Hope you guys like it.

~Love in Magic~

capture3.jpg

capture7.jpg

capture6.jpg

capture.jpg

download at: http://clubbox.co.kr/teikyung

Guest thesarahchong

He was only in one episode of NN5 as a special guest.

And I would say that "Love in Magic" is a fairly new movie. Though, not that new considering that Yun Jung Hoon is now in the army.

Guest kevjc07

he was in NN5?

And is his move, Love in Magic old or new?

Yes, Ji Suk was in a few episodes of Nonstop 5. He played Hyo Ju's first love, so his story was always tied to her and Tablo.

Love in Magic came out earlier this year on DVD, so it is pretty new ^^

He was only in one episode of NN5 as a special guest.

Actually, he was in more than one episode. He appeared in a recurring role, but he wasn't in every episode ^^

Guest kevjc07

I have added a "downloads" section to the first page, on my first post. I will try uploading the shows that Ji Suk was on, and will be updating the first post with downloads. I will also post them in the thread itself. The first page d/l section will be for quick reference and easy access ^_^

Guest zingsharon

hehe i have to bring back lets go to the school sang doo from my friend to see ji suk ^^...

i remembered he likes bin in the drama, right??

wow... he is cute in the LOVE IN MAGIC

oh! cant wait to see him on LOVE LETTER

hope he can be spotlighted this time

wow... i think he is a really good rapper too when i saw the XMAN PATTAYA special

erm... maybe i must find some of his songs in the group

thanks for all the info kevjc^^

wow... i never listen he speak englis though

eagger to listen to his song or rap now

Guest kevjc07

hehe i have to bring back lets go to the school sang doo from my friend to see ji suk ^^...

i remembered he likes bin in the drama, right??

wow... he is cute in the LOVE IN MAGIC

oh! cant wait to see him on LOVE LETTER

hope he can be spotlighted this time

wow... i think he is a really good rapper too when i saw the XMAN PATTAYA special

erm... maybe i must find some of his songs in the group

thanks for all the info kevjc^^

wow... i never listen he speak englis though

eagger to listen to his song or rap now

Hey. No problem ^^ Glad I could help. Yeah, I hope he's spotlighted in the upcoming Love Letter as well. He was spotlighted the 2nd time he was on Love Letter :)

ohhh there's a thread for him, heehee

i first saw him in Love Letter eps, he's so cute and cool

wah he was in sang doo, man *ponders if i should get the cds off friend again*, i remembering checking out the class XD but i didn't know it was him

Guest kevjc07

he was in kim hyung joong's MV -그녀가 웃잖아'

oh...actually he was a bad guy in the MV

and the girl was nam sang mi

js1.jpgjs2.jpg

js3.jpgjs4.jpg

js5.jpgjs9.jpg

MV

Thanks for uploading the MV. I had uploaded it in my previous Ji Suk thread, before the restart of Soompi ^^ I was going to upload it myself this weekend, but you beat me to the punch.

he was the king of the LOVE LETTER GAME today!

he was really cute and powerful!!hehe

That's great to hear! I'm more excited to watch it now. I just ave to wait for the HQ to be uploaded first ^^;