Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Drama: Top Star Yoo Baek , Variety : Problematic Men

Happy valentines gals ..it doesn’t just hv to be love for a significant other . Anyway, the only ones laughing & smiling all the way to the bank are the florists & restaurants   :joy:

• Love 2

Yes @triplem you are right! I even left a comment to ask if his fans from other countries are allowed to participate. If so, I’m going to draw him a birthday greeting and send it along! :relieved:

Oppa can be a model

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem I watched the first 3 eps of Irish Uppercut. It's so... weird. I don't know what to make of it. :grimace: will continue watching and let you know what I think of it.

ahahahaah...it is weird...I found it so strange...his acting was good...he captured the role but the rest of the drama does not quite support his acting chops

@turtlegirl you should use the  wallpapers you made for his birthday greeting 

• Love 2

@triplem @turtlegirl @tibba @heyyoooo

Hi ladies, if you want to send a birthday greeting to Oppa through his Hong Kong fan club, you can email your greeting to kimjiseokhongkong@gmail.com

Deadline is 15 March 2019. 

Your greeting must be on be on a white background, with your drawings/art and/or words legibly written in English or Korean. 

After you are done, either take a photo of or scan your greeting and email it to the address above with the following subject title (just copy and paste into your email): 

2019年金知碩生日應援

I’m definitely going to send in my birthday greeting for Oppa! I hope I tagged everyone who is interested. If not, @triplem could you help tag any of Oppa’s fans that you know? Thanks!

• Love 2

@joonminfan thanks dear . It’s great that they are arranging this . Do you think we should do a group one as well apart from sending our private ones ? Like perhaps we can use one of @turtlegirl‘s wall art & then sign off as Kim Ji Suk’s fan base on Soompi forums . We can each put our message in it using our Soompi  user name . 

What do you gals think ?

tagging some others who had stopped by this thread @kirby b @jhjsw @Christina Leong @elsakyaa @kscherz

if you would like to include a message. If you have problems accessing the soompi site- reset your password via the log in page (it will take you to your email)

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan thanks dear . It’s great that they are arranging this . Do you think we should do a group one as well apart from sending our private ones ? Like perhaps we can use one of @turtlegirl‘s wall art & then sign off as Kim Ji Suk’s fan base on Soompi forums . We can each put our message in it using our Soompi  user name . 

What do you gals think ?

I’m open to anything :blush: it’s just that my username may be confusing as to whose fan I am. :joy:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I’m open to anything :blush: it’s just that my username may be confusing as to whose fan I am. :joy:

Lol! You’re right . Ok we don’t have to use our usernames . I’ll compile the messages or something & make a collage etc . 

• Love 2

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol! You’re right . Ok we don’t have to use our usernames . I’ll compile the messages or something & make a collage etc . 

We can just sign off as “your fans from Soompi Forum” or something like that?

• Love 2

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

Loving this IG owner who obviously is a SoonBaek fan (or KJS-JSM fan). The following post’s caption says: Revenge Revenge. Can u all guess why? :joy:

Oh wow! If you didn't post this comparison, i would have never guessed the second vid is him mimicking her the first time. :D ..wahh I miss them 

Sample template

pvyEpDa.jpg

So if you wish, let me know the message you want to put in  & if you would like to have your user name included

- dateline by 28 Feb.  Also not too long yeah. 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2

Ahhh I'm so behind, sorry! I have been almost non-stop on the go since Thursday eeeks. I love the idea for the birthday greeting @triplem @joonminfan And yaay you're using my wall paper :D So I need to get a message to you @triplem by Feb 28 and one to his fan club e-mail by March 15...let me put that on my calendar haha. How fun! Now what shall I write/draw/create HMMM 

• Love 2

Don’t worry ladies , still have time to come up with something. Will credit you for the wall paper @turtlegirl . It’s perfect for our group greeting . 

I hv not fully watched the vid but this seems like some sort of reality / variety program. Think he goes surprise a fan for date ? Think this was quite long ago? 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2

Gosh they are so cute. Oppa, what are you doing now? Having a well-deserved rest and eating all the good food you want? When are you coming back into my life? PM? New drama?

• Love 2